Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted. They instead fuse permanently into a robotic horse that forever functions as a radio. Now, speak up, and it will play a recording of your voice to be kept until the end of time.

I wish to sell this equine radio of yours to the Galactic Empire for their technological research programme.

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar

Granted, but the Empire considers this technology to be mysterious and dangerous if used against them, so they order the imprisonment of all that know of the technology.

I wish to successfully prove that if a stick is thrown so hard that it orbits around the Earth, then falls back to where it started, it should be considered a boomerang.

Yah but, now when you throw boomerangs they go supersonic so that they also travel around the world and so you throw one and kill the person you love most in your life and 3 years later you yourself are killed by a boomerang.

I wish I had a strong enough AE (Astro Empires) fleet to rule all of Equestria including Photon and Disruptor Weaponry strong enough to end anypony who opposes me.

Granted, you CAN wish that you could wish that you could wish that you could wish for a burrito, but, for some reason, you DON'T wish that you could wish that you could wish that you could wish for a burrito, and you never eat another burrito FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!  :(

I wish that Pinkie Pie becomes an alicorn and the Princess of Baked Goods.  :pinkie: