The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted, but he lives in New Zealand so you spend every last cent you have just to punch him, so now you're stuck in a foreign country without anything to do other than punch a douchebag with vegan friends.

I wish I wasn't so tired so I could stay up a little longer on my ipod settling my addiction for ponies.

Granted! The intervention makes you despise Pinkie Pie! The mere mention of her name makes you flare up in anger.

Take a wild guess. Take a wild guess what I'd wish for.

Granted, But you get banned from the forum for becoming an Alicorn >_> Shame on you. Now what do you have to say for yourelf.

I wish that HylianTwilight was featured on A&E's Hoarders for her Zelda memorbilia hoarding.

Edited by GolgoXIII

Wish not granted because they already do. You didn't specify if you wanted the live ones.

I wish that I had a pencil that never breaks or requires sharpening and is pointy, but not pointy enough to injure oneself.

Granted, bu you develop severe allergies that cause you to sneeze fire many times a minute, and you send a bunch of random things to a bunch of random people by accident for the rest of your life until you get captured by the government and they try to research you.

I wish I could go to bed earlier.