• Luna
    • Ms Cheerily
    • Featherweight
    • Octavia
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Flitter
    • Colgate
    • Other

What about Apple Family Reunion? She was totally adorkable that whole episode. I wish I could change my vote because I have realized that Applejack can make me go HNNNNNGGGGG, whereas Twilight Sparkle cannot. I think her honesty is part of why she's so darn cute to me; she's completely earnest in everything she does. 

img-1378187-1-i-HzhT5td-S.png

img-1378187-2-i-WvW6bkg-S.png

Hmmmm... I guess you have a point there. I don't know, for some reason Applejack just doesn't scream cute to me. I guess when you have traits like honesty, dependability, and maturity, I don't automatically think "cute". 

Okay, I take back what I said about Applejack not having any cute moments on the show. BUT HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT FILLY AJ IN APPLE FAMILY REUNION?????? I guess I had a derp moment when writing that post, but when I first saw that scene, I nearly had a heart attack along with 95% of the brony fandom, lol derpy_emoticon2.png.  

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I would say: Sweetie Belle, Pinkie Pie and Princess Celestia. Derpy Hooves is also pretty adorable. Twilight can also be adorkable. happy.png

Well duh Twilight! Luna is not cute... she's just down right sexy... anyway but yeah twilight love when she smiles and at the start of each episode when she is going to pony Villa in the hot air balloon oh come on she's just to die for!

Rarity is cutest IMO

yes, I said it, Rarity is cutest. Welp, time to hide from this huge swarm of angry Fluttershy fans. Now, time to go to the basement...

Hmm, well, I'm not the biggest fan of Fluttershy, but I don't think of Rarity as "cute". Beautiful, funny, best pony, sure, but not the cutest. That honour goes to my good friend Pinkie Pie. Gotta love those baby blues.

• Brohoof 1

I think I like Rainbow Dash's type of cuteness the best - she tries to maintain her "coolness", but when nopony is looking, she ends up being THE MOST ADORABLE THING img-1576936-1-wub.png

^^^^^I agree with this. You want proof? Tell me this isn't cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=mXezrkTc1wY&feature=endscreen

Making me choose one "cute" pony is like taking me to a bakery and telling me to choose just one piece of Pie. I have like five cutest ponies. Because there ponies. Ponies and "Cute" kinda go hand in hand. In No Order

1. Fluttershy

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Scootaloo

4. Sweetie Belle

5. Babs Seed(I just adore the little New York accent and her design in general)

• Brohoof 1

Twilight is so far beyond human definitions of "cute". She is ADORABLE. Have you seen her get happy or excited? You have? You don't think that's the cutest thing ever? WHY?

(edited)

Why must I make such a difficult choice? WHY? WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

I can't decide between Fluttershy, Pinkie pie and Sweetie bell. But I voted for Sweetie bell. She is small and that squeak in her voice is too cute.wub.png

Edited by Pinkie4eeeever

(edited)

Frigging Fluttershy, man. Is this even a question?

Look at it!

Cute-Face-fluttershy-26200580-1280-720.p

Look at it!

20120326171251%21Fluttershy_blushing_smi

LOOK AT IT!

fluttershy___dangerous_mission_outfit_by

Who else could possibly be--

7kIIL.png

That was not the desired effect.

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

For me it's definitely Applebloom. She is an adorable little filly with an cool accent and she was the creator of the marvelous CMC. She is an awesome character and no. 1 on my cute list. :3

Edited by Pegasus Device
  • Brohoof 1

1.Applebloom 2.Pinkiepie 3.Sweetie-belle 4.Fluttershy applebloom is so cute and pinkie is so fun so she is being cute, sweetie-belle is

rarity sister so yeah cute, fluttershy is cute and stuffimg-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

• Brohoof 1

Sorry to have to do this to you all but the 2 cutest in one picture here, gonna bring back all your feelings from this episode

I can't remember where I found this picture it just makes me get a warm feeling inside it just to cute.

FANMADE_Rainbow_Dash_and_Scootaloo_rubbi

Personally I think Filly Twilight is cutest, I don't know I just think that some of the fillies are just to cute. Out of the choices I had to pick Applebloom.

• Brohoof 1

the cutest are

1)fluttershy

2) derpy hooves

3) twilight sparkle

4) sweetie belle

those are the cutest ponies in my opinion, but everyone is entitled to there own

1. Twilight Sparkle- She just seems so cute to me :3. maybe something to do with the fact she originally had like no friends and she dealt with books a lotohmy.png

2. Fluttershy- She was designed cute that's why she is only the second cutest to meyay.png

Derpy- Dunno she just seems kinda cute derpy_emoticon1.png

People will chase me down with torches and forks after this one, but Fluttershy isn't really on my top three list... D:

She's 4th though! I personally like the Cutie Mark Crusaders better as the cutest characters in the show~ There's something about those stubby legs of theirs that makes me wanna have them for breakfast along with my tea in the morning. s2

My list goes down like this:

1st - Sweetie Belle

2nd - Scootaloo

3rd - Applebloom

4th - Fluttershy

Ok so Fluttershy is cutest because of just her voice and the way she cowers and backs off when she`s feeling super shy. But Sweetie Belle is very close because she`s also so freakin ADOWABLE!!! So yeah these two are the cutest for me, after these two Apple Bloom must also get credit.

(edited)

Fluttershy is ADORABLE.

1. She has a skill in veterinarian medicine which she primarily uses on adorably cute animals.

2. She is quite shy as well, and how her shyness shows is, easily said, the cutest thing i've ever seen :3!

And plus, Apple Bloom is also pretty cute.

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle