Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The user above you is now a moderator

Harmonic Revelations

Not really a difference.

Are you serious!? You allowed a bad admin from Xbox live to become a moderator here!? Well that's going to be a huge mistake that the current staff made. :)

I'm intrigued. There's an admin named CluelessMagnus on Xbox Live?

If they make this forum into an L forum, my friend who loves L just might swoon till the cows come home! LOL

:D

....ANNNND a lot of people would be annoyed that it isn't a pony forum anymore. Maybe even my L loving friend, even if she is madly in love with L.

Edited by PinkuRiku

I have a feeling that the entire forums, no, all of Poniverse, would be bathed in pink.

Not that I'm complaining :orly:

• Brohoof 1

I have a feeling that the entire forums, no, all of Poniverse, would be bathed in pink.

Not that I'm complaining :orly:

YES IT WOULD :D heehee

I think we'd have a banner with water type pokemon mingling with ponies on it from the poster above me! if he's not a pokemon fan, then just regular water animals :P lol

No difference.

If they make this forum into an L forum, my friend who loves L just might swoon till the cows come home! LOL

:D

....ANNNND a lot of people would be annoyed that it isn't a pony forum anymore. Maybe even my L loving friend, even if she is madly in love with L.

I'm not that into L. I haven't even watched Death Note yet.

If anything, I would turn this forum into a multi-interest forum. The banner would have all sorts of characters on it.

• 2 years later...