Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP FIM Dungeons and Dragons?

twilight_sparkle

Welcome back! I hope it was fun! There is now a slight lull in action here, and I think we have a little more to get squared away before we start this. I know it's been a long time waiting, and rest assured that we ALL want to play errayday, but a tad more waiting is in order to make sure it is about as streamlined as possible. Anyway, I wouldn't be too worried about having life events interrupt online events right now. I mean, even if we were already playing and you had to go for something important, I'm sure the rest of us would understand. (though we might be moderately disappointed-but that's selfish). Anyway, good to have you back. 

PS: This started as me just saying the first two sentences. Then it said that there was an issue because of word count, so I decided to write a monologue or something. That isn't to discount it's credibility, however. :)

• Brohoof 1

Sorry about being gone for so long, I've been at a three day Model United Nations conference and the bloody internet in the Twin Cities costs way too much when in a hotel. Now I'm home. Yay!

Welcome back laugh.png 

That's the traditional way, but not everyone does that. I assumed we weren't since there was no requirement on the character sheet but I suppose it's possible if everyone wanted to.

o ok well it up to  everyone then i don't care either way i was just wondering after i was listening in on my guild tongue.png

Just letting you all know, my schedule is going to be a little tighter than before. One, I've got a funeral to go to this upcoming weekend. Two, my friend and I are working to create a really cool film that will take a couple of months to complete, so we'll have to be out for whenever we can to scout locations, work on storyboards, plan, gather our team, and actually go out and film, not to mention the weeks it will take to edit and fully render with special effects. Needless to say, I may not be AS available as I have previously been for a while. Hopefully I'll have some time during the summer to focus on this stuff a little more intensely. 

Hi! I would like to join. Can someone please give me a set of rules that a preteen would understand? And, BTW, what are we going to use for the dice?

(Also, If you have no idea how an RP is supposed to go, check out Friendship is Dragons.)

So, to add to my awesome scheduling constraints, I am now sick with a 103+ fever JUST THIS AFTERNOON. This means I can't play ANYTHING this weekend, even if it's just a practice. Life can really be a jerk sometimes. Anyway....yeah. I'm going to bed. But before that... Double Rainboom!!!!! YEAH!!! 

is ther a way to get notified if there a practice session starting or something cause i dont want to go like "let check roll20 to see if there anyone on it, o no one there ill check again in 10 min" cause that what ive been doing and i'm starting to feel stupid

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

A well raised point...

I can post here when practice sessions are going live.  I may be able to host one tonight...  If I can people to attend.  Brohoof this post if you are able to.  Or if you feel like this is be cheating for brohoofs, we can use a PM.

can u actually skype me when you start the for today's session 

and can someone explain to me wat so good about getting a lot of brohoofs cause i just thought they were just like likes on Facebook or Tumblr?

Edited by Azure Flames

A well raised point...

I can post here when practice sessions are going live.  I may be able to host one tonight...  If I can people to attend.  Brohoof this post if you are able to.  Or if you feel like this is be cheating for brohoofs, we can use a PM.

Depends on when tonight. I'm going to soccer practice at 5:30 and will be back at sometime around 8:15.

• 2 weeks later...

Hehehe, yup, that's usually how it goes. Now you should be proud of yourself for breaking the ice, hehehe.

:D And now for the news. Today"s weather is rain with a hint of anger at the amount of character's you need to have. Join us next time.

Well....as much as having this happen sooner would be better, the power to give the final go-ahead lies solely with our DM. Therefore, we must be patient and wait for a post. Unfortunate, but true. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

For all you 9 day waiting hooligans, here's some happiness for you all! Post your hearts out and be happy even though we still aren't RPing! Happy Earth Day, also known as Equestria Nature Day! Don't look that up. I'm going out on a limb here.

Hello my littles! Or biggles. Depending from which perceptive. UK exams are there, I know, but I just want to make this a thread that says "New post!" on your content because I'm still waiting for that to happen myself. How many of you saw me type perceptive instead of perspective? I bet most of you, but I assure you, that was deliberate. As proof, look wherever you look to see if the post was edited. It wasn't edited. :D

@, I didnt understand jack-*bleep* from what you just said dude. Nevermind... i think there is a new topic for this... or not? 

There's a new topic? If no, oh well. I'll keep waiting... :( If yes, however, would somepony care to supply a link?

There's a new topic? If no, oh well. I'll keep waiting... sad.png If yes, however, would somepony care to supply a link?

@,http://mlpforums.com/topic/58385-pony-dd-anyone-redux/

This one? I dont know... it might just be another one. I am considering of making a changeling dual-weilding ranger. It shall be awesome!

Actually, this thread (as in the one I'm currently posting in) is unaffiliated with the thread you're refering to. That thread is the reboot of a separate pony D&D thread that I started quite a while ago. In fact, I actually mentioned the original in this thread at the time. So it's a different one, but I should think anyone from here would be welcome there. I hope that clears things up a bit.

• Brohoof 2