Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Ezel_Cerberus's Requestacular Extravaganza! (AKA Request Thread!)

Ezel_Cerberus

Hiya! I sure could use some super duper awesome practices, are you ponies up to giving me some extra fun requests to fulfill, if so, I would love to fulfill your wishes... At least of drawings anyhow! 

I don't have anything super recent on my computer right now but I have these to show, the first two is about one year old and the last one was a birthday gift for a friend that was done the past December!

post-11972-0-92938600-1358825098_thumb.jpg

post-11972-0-59115900-1358825124_thumb.jpg

post-11972-0-39257000-1358825136_thumb.jpg

You can request a digital work or just traditional sketches too! Heck, you can request a watercolored piece or a plain old colored pencil, I can use the practice anyway! I can't say I will be totally punctual with all of the requests but I will try to get them done as quick as possible, real life can be really busy sometimes... Hehe, it could take a lot more time if tons and tons of ponies ask for a fully rendered digital paintings but guess I asked for it!

Also, first post, woohoo! (Yeah, the first picture has nothing to do with ponies... But thats all I have right now!)

Hiya! I sure could use some super duper awesome practices, are you ponies up to giving me some extra fun requests to fulfill, if so, I would love to fulfill your wishes... At least of drawings anyhow! 

I don't have anything super recent on my computer right now but I have these to show, the first two is about one year old and the last one was a birthday gift for a friend that was done the past December!

-snip-

You can request a digital work or just traditional sketches too! Heck, you can request a watercolored piece or a plain old colored pencil, I can use the practice anyway! I can't say I will be totally punctual with all of the requests but I will try to get them done as quick as possible, real life can be really busy sometimes... Hehe, it could take a lot more time if tons and tons of ponies ask for a fully rendered digital paintings but guess I asked for it!

Also, first post, woohoo! (Yeah, the first picture has nothing to do with ponies... But thats all I have right now!)

Ooh ooh! If possible could you do a little something for me? If possible what I'd like doing is a cute or romantic picture of my oc and fluttershy, would that be possible?

Reference

post-10733-0-43893900-1358846673.png

I don't mind what style you do it in, in fact surprise me :D

Edited by Umbra Thunderwing

If it's alright, I'd like a digital rendering of my OC Diego. I'll upload a reference from the pony maker. Take your time; I'm patient enough to wait for good art. ;)

post-10207-0-68226900-1358851130_thumb.png

Ooh ooh! If possible could you do a little something for me? If possible what I'd like doing is a cute or romantic picture of my oc and fluttershy, would that be possible?

Reference

attachicon.gifAwesome umbra pic 2.png

Okie dokie! I did a colored sketch and added a simple background in painter. It didn't help that I forgot that I only have 10 colors of pencils, couldn't get your pony to the exact shade so I just made everything lighter! You can check it out and tell me how you like it and if you want me to change anything to it, like to draw the ponies in a different style or medium, request away! (I was close to redoing it but oh wellzy, I thought I would show it before I would do that.)

post-11972-0-45792100-1358895669_thumb.jpg

Reminder to self - Buy more colors of colored pencils!

If it's alright, I'd like a digital rendering of my OC Diego. I'll upload a reference from the pony maker. Take your time; I'm patient enough to wait for good art. ;)

Does Diego have a two-toned coat or does it have some sort of shapeshifting abilities?

What I had in mind was more of a sinister piece for him, is that fine? Any kind of background I should know about that coat and cutie mark?

Thanksies,

Ezel

Okie dokie! I did a colored sketch and added a simple background in painter. It didn't help that I forgot that I only have 10 colors of pencils, couldn't get your pony to the exact shade so I just made everything lighter! You can check it out and tell me how you like it and if you want me to change anything to it, like to draw the ponies in a different style or medium, request away! (I was close to redoing it but oh wellzy, I thought I would show it before I would do that.)

attachicon.gifRequest-UmbraThunderWing.jpg

Reminder to self - Buy more colors of colored pencils!

Does Diego have a two-toned coat or does it have some sort of shapeshifting abilities?

What I had in mind was more of a sinister piece for him, is that fine? Any kind of background I should know about that coat and cutie mark?

Thanksies,

Ezel

His coat is like a skewbald (paint) horse's coat, cept obviously dark red and indigo. Diego's talent is for chaos magic, and he's generally a bad charcter so a sinister piece would be fine. His cutie mark is a symbol of chaos.

Note: His magic is NOWHERE near as powerful as Discord's. I had to put that in cuz people sometimes make that assumption. His magic is around the level of Trixie's.

Alright, have a go at Mr. Serbian General here. 

If you could do something airforce flying-centered, that'd be awesome.

References:

Hat. DON'T FORGET HIS HAAAAT (lol, jk) 

RP page 

WAIT! One more thing, if you could pull off Dash flying near him somewhere, that'd be GRRREAT! :D

Edited by Генерал Четник

His coat is like a skewbald (paint) horse's coat, cept obviously dark red and indigo. Diego's talent is for chaos magic, and he's generally a bad charcter so a sinister piece would be fine. His cutie mark is a symbol of chaos.

Note: His magic is NOWHERE near as powerful as Discord's. I had to put that in cuz people sometimes make that assumption. His magic is around the level of Trixie's.

Okie dokie, made an initial sketch for ya! I was trying to get a feel for the character in different styles, you can request a certain kind (semi-realistic, cutesy etc..) 

This is an example of the two styles and would be great if you could tell me in which direction I should lean towards and that would affect how I color the piece also!

post-11972-0-29661700-1358959072_thumb.jpg

By what you posted I would assume you would rather have something a bit more realistic or at least more threatening style, though I thought I would ask before going in and finishing one digitally!

Thanksies!

References:

RP page 

WAIT! One more thing, if you could pull off Dash flying near him somewhere, that'd be GRRREAT! :D

That is going to be interesting seeing as I have never drawn a plane before, exciting! I will get to this one as soon as I am done with the others! Did ya want it done in a specific way or did you not care (Sketch, Line Art, Colored?) If you had a style preference on the pony that would help too - something more realistic or cutesy!

Thanksies!

Sinister and threatening would be fine by me; other than that, go with what you think looks best, seeing as you're the artist. :) I always appreciate art.

Welp! I gave up on the original idea I had as it was too sinister and I most likely wouldn't have been allowed to post it so, I went with something less morbid. This was a super fun one to do mostly because I tried different techniques and I feel I have learned a lot more about line work and color! Hope you enjoy the piece as much as I enjoyed painting it!

post-11972-0-72800100-1359064568_thumb.jpg

If you have some critiques or want me to make changes, please tell me, would be more than glad to take some comments or make changes!

Phew, sketching is one thing but to color a work is a toughie!

Ezel

Welp! I gave up on the original idea I had as it was too sinister and I most likely wouldn't have been allowed to post it so, I went with something less morbid. This was a super fun one to do mostly because I tried different techniques and I feel I have learned a lot more about line work and color! Hope you enjoy the piece as much as I enjoyed painting it!

attachicon.gifRequest-Pripyat.jpg

If you have some critiques or want me to make changes, please tell me, would be more than glad to take some comments or make changes!

Phew, sketching is one thing but to color a work is a toughie!

Ezel

Thanks I love it! ^^ It's so colourful, and really does show off how chaoticly magical my character is. Thanks so much for doing this for me. ;)

Thanks I love it! ^^ It's so colourful, and really does show off how chaoticly magical my character is. Thanks so much for doing this for me. ;)

I decided to practice coloring in painter for a while and I need a pony to color so I redid just the pony for practice, I know it wasn't requested but I need a pony to color and instead of drawing a new one I just decided to use the base I had and make it better!

post-11972-0-51651300-1359173559_thumb.png

Hope you do see it as an improvement, now to get back to sketching out the other requests!

Looks great; I'm gonna use that in the character profile instead of the ponymaker picture I have there at the moment. I do prefer art, after all. Just wish I had a tablet or a scanner... XD

References:

RP page 

Woohoo! Back with more! Same as the first one I did, colored pencils, because I desperately need practice with them! Nope, I did not forget the hat like you mentioned! (I did finally get more colored pencils too!) Hope ya enjoy the simple sketchie!

post-11972-0-89786400-1359252543_thumb.jpg

Hope you enjoy it, any critiques will be gladly taken!

Thanksies,

Ezel

Woohoo! Back with more! Same as the first one I did, colored pencils, because I desperately need practice with them! Nope, I did not forget the hat like you mentioned! (I did finally get more colored pencils too!) Hope ya enjoy the simple sketchie!

attachicon.gifChetnikRequest.jpg

Hope you enjoy it, any critiques will be gladly taken!

Thanksies,

Ezel

Hot diggity damn!

I have to say, my good sir, that Serbia would be proud. :lol:

And the addition of Tank gave me a good laugh.

Keep up the good work, sir! *salute* /)

Reference

attachicon.gifAwesome umbra pic 2.png

I wasn't exactly happy with the preliminary sketch and I will change the style and the medium I was going to use for the finished piece. For now, you can check this sketch out for whats to come! I will most likely stick with this type of ponies for the finished piece.

I should study wings before going to the next stage, I been slacking on wing anatomy (not to mention pony anatomy!) for awhile and this is a great time to practice with two pegasi!

post-11972-0-18996700-1359341899_thumb.png

Now to go study some anatomy so I can get this done better! Woohoo!

I wasn't exactly happy with the preliminary sketch and I will change the style and the medium I was going to use for the finished piece. For now, you can check this sketch out for whats to come! I will most likely stick with this type of ponies for the finished piece.

I should study wings before going to the next stage, I been slacking on wing anatomy (not to mention pony anatomy!) for awhile and this is a great time to practice with two pegasi!

attachicon.gifRequest - Umbra.png

Now to go study some anatomy so I can get this done better! Woohoo!

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooly Amaterasu for a sketch that's some awesomeness to behold /me wubs lots.

I love the wings especialy