4. it's nothing like the other mlp songs, let alone pinkie songs

5. the huge musical change towards the end of the song

6. she refers to herself in the third person

Don't get me wrong, I like the song.

But I just don't believe it's a real song from the show ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d48aiVh0_B8

this song makes me smile

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Finally! I absolutely love this song and i can finally enjoy it in good quality. have you ever been so happy? I've never been so happy. Well except for the time when *GASP*, but I mean, really, who can top that?

all kidding aside I had already heard it more than 40 times, sung it more than 100 and now that I have it in good quality those numbers are gonna rocket towards the skies!

I listenedto the leak when it first hit the net months back, but out of respect I didn't go around sharing it. It certainly took a long time for the actual episode it was used in to finally get here, goes to show just how far they make these episodes in advance.

Of all the songs from the show, this is a terrffic song to share with non-bronies. Not only is it a great stand alone song, but it can put anyone in a good mood.

Definately a favorite.

I do enjoy the song and find it uplifitng, but I've been refusing to listen to it since learning that Daniel Ingram didn't want it leaked. That said, I fully intend to gush profusely about my love for the song when it finally airs.

I completely forgot about this. Now that the song has been featured...

I can't tell you how often I've wanted to use this song to lift my spirits. It always does, sometimes for just a few minutes, other times for a few hours, depending upon how I feel overall and what my day is like. It's just so beautiful, such a touching metaphor for the way that Pinkie lives her life...in a way it could be taken as an example to some of us, those of us who tend to wallow so much in depression and misery, how we might try to change our lives for the better.

Or, at the very least, we can benefit from a listen.

I wouldn't mind hearing other songs akin to this from the rest of the Mane Six. Not necessarily cheerful songs, but theme songs, songs that encapsulate the essence of their personality, the essence of their soul. Arguably Rarity already has that in the form of Art of the Dress, but...the rest could still use a full length song like this for them. It would be really neat, I think.

I wouldn't mind hearing other songs akin to this from the rest of the Mane Six. Not necessarily cheerful songs, but theme songs, songs that encapsulate the essence of their personality, the essence of their soul. Arguably Rarity already has that in the form of Art of the Dress, but...the rest could still use a full length song like this for them. It would be really neat, I think.

This.

Part of my reason why is because i'm an anime nerd and in Japan they like to release character songs where the character sings a song about themselves, and I love hearing my favorite characters, i'd love to hear it here too! If not in the show itself, then a separate CD release (like in Japan).