~Lawful~s and ~Chaotic~s!

Nightfall

Even with the combined might of the ~Lawfuls~ and the ~Chaotics~, you'll never be able to stop my army of People Who Just Use Their Real Name Instead Of Coming Up With An Actually Creative Or Interesting Username. My totally-not-imaginary legions of followers will destroy you.

• Brohoof 3

Even with the combined might of the ~Lawfuls~ and the ~Chaotics~, you'll never be able to stop my army of People Who Just Use Their Real Name Instead Of Coming Up With An Actually Creative Or Interesting Username. My totally-not-imaginary legions of followers will destroy you.

Riiiight.

We'll see about that. >:3

oh for crying out loud 

~Netural~ 

You should join me and my totally-not-imaginary army of People Who Just Use Their Real Name Instead Of Coming Up With An Actually Creative Or Interesting Username. You know you want to play for the winning team.

You should join me and my totally-not-imaginary army of People Who Just Use Their Real Name Instead Of Coming Up With An Actually Creative Or Interesting Username. You know you want to play for the losing team.

Fixed.

• Brohoof 1

You should join me and my totally-not-imaginary army of People Who Just Use Their Real Name Instead Of Coming Up With An Actually Creative Or Interesting Username. You know you want to play for the winning team.

ok lets see

*rolls a D10, gets a 5* no thanks the dice have spoken 

• Brohoof 2

Fixed.

Oh you'll see. When the thunderous crashing of our many totally-not-imaginary boots marching upon the ground drowns out your every scream, then you'll see.

ok lets see

*rolls a D10, gets a 5* no thanks the dice have spoken 

Well, I have to respect the dice, being a DnD player myself.

Oh he'll see. When the thunderous crashing of MY many followers boots marching upon the ground drowns out Alex-Kennedy's every scream, then he'll see.

Fixed. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Well played, Nightfall, you win every round. But my totally-not-imaginary numbers shrink by the minute, and soon YOU will be unstoppable.

Fixed.

• Brohoof 1

What is this place, I don't even!

~Chaotics~ should never mix with the likes of any ~Lawfuls~!

Chaos needs no form of ally.

I refuse to bow down to any one other than my chaotic leader!

This,

Though I commend you for trying....you're still a goose head though :V

Fare thee well, brother

May you join the Chaotic Legion where you truly belong :3

• Brohoof 2

You think you're so clever, don't you? Well I can't do it too.

See? How do you like that?

Fixed your fix.

Anyway, I've sent in the Screwball drones to bombard the lawfulites with chaotic chocolate milk.

ZPSAwcH.png

• Brohoof 1