Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

I really want to do this bu t I have some questions for anybody who has done it. How long did the effect take to start, and how long did it last, and if they are mostly all different, how long did the Rainbow Dash one and Fluttershy one take? This sounds interesting but I do not want to do it in front of anybody xD.

The recording as a whole takes 18 min for fluttershy. I just tried it tonight and I must say, I was actually had nervous spasms with excitement as the recording began. Not quite a quaility you would want to see in fluttershy. By the time the introduction was over, I was almost totaly calm. My heartbeat was still quite high, but it was still an amazing feeling. Once the voice started to convince me that I had hooves, I knew my fingers where still there, but I could feel almost a second version of them, with no fingers, but a flat surface. Legs and feet where the biggest change. I had my eyes closed for the whole time due to fear that I might see my limbs as they truly are, so I didn't actualy see myself as a pony and I don't really know if I could, for my first time I ever do this I dont think I had enough faith in the illusion to convince myself I was a pony through and through. In any case, I found the mental changes the hardest, and while I felt in touch with nature and myself, it didn't last long and I lost that connection as the voice told me to "create" pony ears for myself. I could only really maintain a few parts of my body as a pony. All in all, it was an amazing experiance and although the recording is 18 min, I found myself in a place where time doesn't really matter. The length of the effects don't last much after the recording ends, but that was mostly because I ended up coming here to post about my experiences.

I also did the twilight one, and I must say, this is a much larger block of text than I would normaly write. I don't feel periculaly studious as I write this, but then again... I guess it's more of a relaxing calm. Also when you say you wouldn't want to do it infront of someone, I would agree, it was hard to maintain the feeling of a pony in the dark, with no distractions. I don't think I would be embarrassed, as when you're listening, you understand nothing really matters, but it would probably be distracting.

• Brohoof 1

Here, try my inductions. I only have Rainbow Dash and Applejack up. For these, you have to read the text before you start. Memorize certain keywords and store them into your mind. 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/48344-applejack-hypnosis-transformation-track/

http://mlpforums.com/topic/48041-rainbow-dash-hypnosis-transformation/

I've tried this a few times now over the past few days, although unfortunately it seemed less effective than the ones in the google doc. It's probably my fault though. Maybe a lack of imagination or something.

I've tried this a few times now over the past few days, although unfortunately it seemed less effective than the ones in the google doc. It's probably my fault though. Maybe a lack of imagination or something.

The thing to do before you start, read each suggestion, putting certain keywords in your mind, so that way the transformation will still work, even through you're not listening to a voice. You don't have to go memorizing every single thing, just certain keywords that allow the suggestion to pass through. 

• 2 weeks later...

The last time I did one, I must have fallen asleep. I could not remember any of the personality intro parts even being mentioned.

Must have been too tired. 

The last time I did one, I must have fallen asleep. I could not remember any of the personality intro parts even being mentioned.

Must have been too tired. 

I do this almost every night. I fall asleep before it can even get to the changes part. Oh well, it does actualy help me sleep though... :P

• Brohoof 1

So, do people think this works better if repeated every day, or used sporaticaly?

I really suck at paying attention to this anymore - is there something I'm doing wrong?

And to all the concerned or previously concerned people - don't let is psych you out!

...though that might be the key to a better hypnosis. I have no idea.

So, i tried this last night before i went to bed.

I tried Twilight's about 4 times and Rainbow Dash 1 time.

It didn't work, unfortunately my right thigh's nerve started to twitch insanely and i kept getting extremely irritating itches in my head and i kept getting extremely uncomfortable.

At the end of each bgm, you get a special ''saying'' to revert yourself back to one of the ponies you wanted to be. So whenever i say Twilight's saying ''i'm a smart pony'' i get an extremely uncomfortable stabbing pain in my heart? What the heck man..Its like i'm not allowed to do this.

I've tried Lucid Dreaming many times, but i failed every single attempt.

*because this is just like Lucid Dreaming*

I don't think anyone is experiencing my problems, plus my right eye's vision is now a bit more darker than than my left eye. I'm afraid to try this anymore...

Edited by KToadstool

I don't think anyone is experiencing my problems, plus my right eye's vision is now a bit more darker than than my left eye. I'm afraid to try this anymore...

That's probably unrelated. My left eye sees slightly more red hues and my right sees slightly more green. It's been that way for years with me, but it's difficlut for me to notice, unless in perfect lighting conditions.

That's probably unrelated. My left eye sees slightly more red hues and my right sees slightly more green. It's been that way for years with me, but it's difficlut for me to notice, unless in perfect lighting conditions.

My right eye has actually been acting weird since i tried doing this.

Earlier it was twitching badly, and now things are kinda blue tinted.

I probably pulled a muscle in my eye, if that's even possible..

Listen to the audio, the voices tell you what to do. It takes a few tries though. Eventually you'll get it though, just keep trying.

Question, what exactly happens? If I were to try, say...Rainbow Dash, would I actually believe myself to be Rainbow Dash, or a pegasis, or do you just get traits from the character? Also, how long does the trance last?

EDIT: I am a paranoid person at times. This does look cool, and I would be interested in it, but not if there are any prolonged or adverse effects, such as any change to my personality. (I just remember reading someone who claimed that prolonged use caused subtle personality changes.) Or mental instability. I have an mild anxiety disorder, so I don't know if that would play into it....see, paranoid >_< 

EDIT #2: After reading a bit into this thread, more people say its great than those who say its risky. But the few cases are so adverse, It legitimately scares me. I don't want any prolonged or permanent effects on my mind. I like who I am.

Edited by ActFast231

I tried the Rainbow Dash one twice last night, and both times I got something! :D That tingle feeling is great, but I only got that properly the first time. Going to try the others tonight. I also think I feel more confident than usual :) But I didn't feel like I was RD, and I'm not sure if I got the right feelings, since it did make me feel like my body was changing, but didn't feel like it actually did. But whatever, it's still awesome. ^-^

• Brohoof 1

I tried the Rainbow Dash one twice last night, and both times I got something! :D That tingle feeling is great, but I only got that properly the first time. Going to try the others tonight. I also think I feel more confident than usual :) But I didn't feel like I was RD, and I'm not sure if I got the right feelings, since it did make me feel like my body was changing, but didn't feel like it actually did. But whatever, it's still awesome. ^-^

I know what you mean... It feels like your body is changing, but it never really gets there. I think it's a little bit of a mix between how distracted you are and how willing your mind is to accept/belive the illusion if you want the best results....

Edited by Pixel Mouse
  • Brohoof 2

I know what you mean... It feels like your body is changing, but it never really gets there. I think it's a little bit of a mix between how distracted you are and how willing your mind is to accept/belive the illusion if you want the best results....

You know how it's got that phrase you can say to go back to Rainbow Dash? Well, I said it, and I can feel wings! I CAN FEEL BUCKING WINGS! biggrin.png

...This is kinda scary in an awesome way.

Edited by Vexxy
  • Brohoof 4

I just tried to do the Pinkie Pie one and ended up falling asleep very relaxed.I only woke up when I realized I was listening to Kaskade instead of some random chick.

Very interesting and very relaxing,but I don't feel like PInkie.Or a pony,for that matter.

School today was weird, I felt like I was flying half the time, but the confidence soon wore off... Well, I've downloaded the rest, so after I've finished Ferris Beuller, time for some hypnotism! :D 

Tried the pet Pegasus and Rarity, I got most of the feelings in the first one, but it didn't work since I couldn't think of an owner :( And now I think of it, I don't remember much about Rarity, but I know that it wasn't as good as the Pegasus one. I've noticed that apart from the first time I tried RD, I never get the feeling of the legs. I wonder why it works less and less instead of more and more for me :/

Still, it's relaxing and helps with stress, so I'll keep on doing them. ^-^

Well I gave the RD one a few goes and each time my fingers locked up and got a few twitches from the legs, but that is it. Gonna give it another go tomorrow, and maybe try twilight next.

• Brohoof 1

Last time I did it, I did the RD one. I nearly got the whole thing. But every time I wake up, all of it goes away!! Why does this happen?! Somepony plz help!!

I haven't even gotten anything to work at all.

All i'v gotten was twitching..I feel ashamed i cant even do something so easy.

And i'v tried it atleast 20 times..

I haven't even gotten anything to work at all.

All i'v gotten was twitching..I feel ashamed i cant even do something so easy.

And i'v tried it atleast 20 times..

Try this one out: http://mlpforums.com/topic/48041-rainbow-dash-hypnosis-transformation/

Just to let you know, it's a voiceless file, read the text provided and store certain keywords in your mind for each suggestion before you start. There are two files, one for the induction and one for the transformation. Send me a pm once you're to let me know how it went.  

Oh and be sure to put the files in a playlist, for the induction leads straight into the transformation. 

Edited by Thunder-Dash

I wonder why it works less and less instead of more and more for me :/

Probably because you're getting used to it, so it commands less of your attention.

That's what is holding me back - I loose focus.

I think it's a little bit of a mix between how distracted you are and how willing your mind is to accept/belive the illusion if you want the best results....

This is the big thing folks. It's all in your brain. Hypnosis won't harm you if you don't let it. Even if it is scary, all you have to do is remind yourself that you are in control.
  • Brohoof 1

OK, I'm gonna try this. I have always been really skeptical about hypnosis in general but I've never had the opportunity to actually undergo it. I'm left wondering if I'll actually be susceptible because my mind is on constant overdrive. (seriously, I can sometimes have multiple conversations with myself going on in my head at once) Also, lucid dreaming has never worked for me. I've even had times where I'm in a dream and I shout "I know this is a dream! I'm going to make stuff happen!" knowing full well that I'm dreaming, and my brain just rebels and puts monsters in my dream or makes me immobile or has something kill me. I guess I'm not the best person to try this... img-1284787-1-blush.png

OK, I'll try this once now, once later tonight when I'm almost gonna go to bed, and once more tomorrow morning when I get up and am in a sleepy state. I really do hope this works... Will post my experiences later.

EDIT:

Just tried the Twilight and Fluttershy ones.

Um... is something supposed to happen? I felt absolutely nothing throughout, and I was constantly aware of every tiny mistake that the voice-over made, every microphone crackle... It did just feel like hearing a description. I want to try this again and maybe set a sound file to play while I'm sleeping, because I really, really want to experience some sort of trance or freakout. I've honestly never had anything like that happen in my life.

I think the big barrier for me is convincing myself of everything. I can't even convince myself to be confident for things, and I often shun the idea of trying to convince myself of one thing or another because I think it's ridiculous. Hmm... Gonna try the Pinkie Pie one tonight and loop it. I hear that has the best effect, though I don't even understand how listening to a voice-over is even going to have any effect.

Edited by Ficta_Scriptor

I've actually tried this when I was going through the forums on my phone. It was rather relaxing but his voice was starting to get on my nerves for some reason. I never got to finish it because I was actually busy doing something else, but it didn't make me feel as a pony. Instead, it felt like listening to a description of the pony I've chosen.

Well, i'v tried the Twilight one atleast 8 times.

I don't think i'm cut out for this kind of stuff...

Anyone else not having any luck at all?

I'm in the same boat, friend. I've tried Rarity probably about 15 times now, and every single time, I fail to even achieve a trance. Someone suggested to me that I may be subconciously resisting despite wanting to be hypnotized.

Anyone have any suggestions?