Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

This sounds like some scary stuff, but I want to try this. Is there anything I should know before I do it?

The OP (page 1) has a link to the (redirected new site) of the current "official" forum [recognized by this comunity on MLPForums (and Ponyverse) as safe]. Get the audio files from there.

Avoid any Youtube videos or source files from other places.

Check the last 5 pages of this thread for updated advice from people with who has plenty experience on the field.

Ignore everything I said in any of my posts. =P

• Brohoof 1

I tryed VInyl and It sorda worked when I tryed to stand my legs got all woblely and music (especialy Dubsteb) has felt more powerful and I feel more (for lack of a better term) energized when I am listening to it.

So i tried the new Interactive Generic Pony Personality Augmentation file and this one i find is very easy to get results. Tried it for the first time last night and felt the changes easily but most importantly the trigger works pretty much anytime i think of it or say it. Debating if i should continue doing the file though

So i tried the new Interactive Generic Pony Personality Augmentation file and this one i find is very easy to get results. Tried it for the first time last night and felt the changes easily but most importantly the trigger works pretty much anytime i think of it or say it. Debating if i should continue doing the file though

Can you share a link? I can't seem to find a working one.

Selfhypnosis is so last week. It's more fun to hypnotize others. :P

9aQygba.gif

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

Oh well, it seems to be kind of a nice experience, nothing I would make a big fuzz about, but it actually works. As long as you are able to tell reality and imagination apart, everything's in good fun, but beyond that point, you should consider getting help^^

I am having trouble finding the files. Can Anypony help me?

It's on the hypnoponies website under "spellbooks and files". You do need to get approved on the site when you make an account on there which usually takes an hour or so

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

No amount of money can make me do this... (I'm a hard-headed individual so please, don't try to negotiate) There are several reasons why I don't want to do this, for one I do just fine with my imagination. Plus, I am NOT the kind of person that likes to try new things (hypnotism being one of them).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNvgwBm3jC0

Edited by cpl_dixon

It is fun, if this is the sort of thing you are in to. I even wrote my own custom hypnosis file. I used to do the Fluttershy one (as it says at the bottom of my signature) and that was loads of fun too.

• Brohoof 1

I dunno, I don't think I want to be Derpy....

We do not have such a file available, although we have had interpretations that have seen success. Or rather, the results were as predictable as one would expect, should I say?

Edited by -Octavia-

• 1 month later...

i

Sooo, there's never a day where I don't see any posts relating to "well I wish I lived in Equestria" or "well I wish I was a pony" so here you guys go, you equestrian race dreamers, here's the next best thing!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/135UFEsaCEgWuQ3w0-KMb_f8BEFac26bPrJx2HCpeTrA/edit#heading=h.w6c82t8k31ic

Yeah I tried the Pinkie Pie one last night, and it worked fairly well except for whatever reason I broke out if it midway and for the next hour or two I noticed myself acting more crazy and social than usual. If you're gonna try 'em, I'd recommend using the ind+BGM downloads just because that will help out with the hypnotic trance but that's up to you.

So, if you're gonna come in here and be all like "I don't believe in hypnosis because yadda yadda yadda" be quiet because hypnosis is real aaaand is actually 100% safe. I studied hypnosis a year or two ago, and even though I kind of can hypnotize somebody, these people do it waaay better than I can at the moment (I always screw up in the trance part and somehow make them laugh)

Anyhoo, have fun with these things. The people who made these did a nice job.

-edit-

In response to all the people with issues, I don't think that it's because you aren't susceptible to hypnosis because in reality everyone is, rather I'd say that there's a number of factors involved. Probably the biggest factor is that there's just different ways of getting people into that specific trance and that this method might not work the first time for everyone. I've talked with hypnotists before and they all say that everyone is susceptible to hypnosis, regardless of disability or age (although getting a little kid to concentrate on this will be so damned hard holy crap)

What I would suggest for this is to keep on trying. Before you do try again, use your own method of relaxation because I know we all have it. If this means laying down in the dark listening to some meditation music than do it. You're also going to need to concentrate not on becoming a pony, rather concentrating on the voice.

The main issue I'm seeing with those that it didn't work is that they were excited to try this, and I'm not trying to be mean here but I think that excitement about becoming the pony is causing issues. Once again, relax and just find your own method to clear your mind.

-edit #2-

Alright, alright, alright, alright. The posts that are  put throughout the thread kind of lead me to believe that the way these people do this isn't working for everyone (and I will admit, it's a little bit different than what I usually hear). Before maybe next week starts I will have some alternate files with my own induction techniques that I'm hoping will be of greater assistance.

This will be the first time in about a year I've tried to induce somebody into a trance, so it might take a bit. I'll update the first post once I get something done.

edit #3

lol after many months I still haven't delivered

edit #4

FINLAND

edit#5
I swear to god next person who brings up tulpae in this thread... uuughh... Lemme just say it right now to make it clear: TULPAE AND HYPNOSIS ARE TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS! Hypnosis is just getting into a state where you're more open to suggestion where as tulpae are actually altering your mind in an attempt to have a separate personality in there that you can see and touch. Also while we're at it since some people who are ZOMG TULPAE have contacted me and said that hypnosis is crap: there's much more actual evidence for hypnosis than there are for tulpae.

Also the downloads for the files are currently gone for a little. Derp.

Sooo, there's never a day where I don't see any posts relating to "well I wish I lived in Equestria" or "well I wish I was a pony" so here you guys go, you equestrian race dreamers, here's the next best thing!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/135UFEsaCEgWuQ3w0-KMb_f8BEFac26bPrJx2HCpeTrA/edit#heading=h.w6c82t8k31ic

Yeah I tried the Pinkie Pie one last night, and it worked fairly well except for whatever reason I broke out if it midway and for the next hour or two I noticed myself acting more crazy and social than usual. If you're gonna try 'em, I'd recommend using the ind+BGM downloads just because that will help out with the hypnotic trance but that's up to you.

So, if you're gonna come in here and be all like "I don't believe in hypnosis because yadda yadda yadda" be quiet because hypnosis is real aaaand is actually 100% safe. I studied hypnosis a year or two ago, and even though I kind of can hypnotize somebody, these people do it waaay better than I can at the moment (I always screw up in the trance part and somehow make them laugh)

Anyhoo, have fun with these things. The people who made these did a nice job.

-edit-

In response to all the people with issues, I don't think that it's because you aren't susceptible to hypnosis because in reality everyone is, rather I'd say that there's a number of factors involved. Probably the biggest factor is that there's just different ways of getting people into that specific trance and that this method might not work the first time for everyone. I've talked with hypnotists before and they all say that everyone is susceptible to hypnosis, regardless of disability or age (although getting a little kid to concentrate on this will be so damned hard holy crap)

What I would suggest for this is to keep on trying. Before you do try again, use your own method of relaxation because I know we all have it. If this means laying down in the dark listening to some meditation music than do it. You're also going to need to concentrate not on becoming a pony, rather concentrating on the voice.

The main issue I'm seeing with those that it didn't work is that they were excited to try this, and I'm not trying to be mean here but I think that excitement about becoming the pony is causing issues. Once again, relax and just find your own method to clear your mind.

-edit #2-

Alright, alright, alright, alright. The posts that are  put throughout the thread kind of lead me to believe that the way these people do this isn't working for everyone (and I will admit, it's a little bit different than what I usually hear). Before maybe next week starts I will have some alternate files with my own induction techniques that I'm hoping will be of greater assistance.

This will be the first time in about a year I've tried to induce somebody into a trance, so it might take a bit. I'll update the first post once I get something done.

edit #3

lol after many months I still haven't delivered

edit #4

FINLAND

edit#5
I swear to god next person who brings up tulpae in this thread... uuughh... Lemme just say it right now to make it clear: TULPAE AND HYPNOSIS ARE TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS! Hypnosis is just getting into a state where you're more open to suggestion where as tulpae are actually altering your mind in an attempt to have a separate personality in there that you can see and touch. Also while we're at it since some people who are ZOMG TULPAE have contacted me and said that hypnosis is crap: there's much more actual evidence for hypnosis than there are for tulpae.

Also the downloads for the files are currently gone for a little. Derp.

i try to login on your site  but when i validate my email addres i go to another site that tells me to validate my account  but when i check on my email addres there is no email

It's on the hypnoponies website under "spellbooks and files". You do need to get approved on the site when you make an account on there which usually takes an hour or so

i have tried it many times    i think i am already one hour away  nothing has happened  i am still not signed in  please help me

(edited)

What is the point of all this? I honestly don't see anything that could be gained from hypnotising yourself to "be a pony".

Edited by Gestum