The best things about you

Delzepp

I still have a childlike sense of wonder

I'm full of life

I'm really energetic

Compassion and kindness are some of the strongest aspects of my personality

I think for myself

I'm weird, in a good way

I'm not afraid to break gender boundaries or have my personality stomped on by our cruel society

• Brohoof 2

All right first off, I don't want to sound arrogant. These are just the positive qualities I attribute to myself and have heard others tell me.

-I try to be chivalrous and polite in my dealings with others. (Women especially.)

-I see the glass half-full. Always looking as to how things could be better and seeing potential rather than recognizing short comings. Just ask my family. It's an on-running joke that my opinion doesn't matter when it comes to films because "you like every movie!"

-I form my own opinions and interests. Be they in line with others expectations or against them. I guess that would be no surprise, considering I'm a brony. But the way I see it, one can't always be a constant rebel. If one makes it a point to stand against EVERY expectation, then one becomes a hipster with no identity of his own. I like My Little Pony. But also like Maroon 5 and Lady Gaga. (Though I'm more of an 80's metalhead.) My point is, I march to the beat of my own drum, regardless if others want to play along or not.

-I'm a patriot. I love my country, but not to the exclusion of others. Many nations have sent there rich and their poor here, and they have shared their history and culture with us. I love humanity! I love the United States because it is a country OF humanity! 

• Brohoof 2

Meh. I like to think I'm kinda good at computer graphics design, and from feedback I've gotten about my banners, I'd say I sorta live up to it. :P

Like Squid, I brickfilm, and while I don't do it all too often, I like to think I'm kinda good at it. :3

YAY A BRAGGING THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D *forcibly hugs original poster*

Anywaiz. My friends would say my kooky, over-the-top personality is pretty damn funneh. Also I'm pretty intelligent and pretty creative.

Still, being the person who knows me the most (I've had to live in this guy's head my entire life! xD) I'd say my best trait is my faith and loyalty towards my friends. I'd never give up, betray or side against them, no matter what. :3

• Brohoof 1

The best thing about me is having absolutely nothing at your disposal. What I mean is that I do not have anything good about me. I don't think I have any talents, any skills, or anything at all. I guess that's the best thing about me. :3

I'm creative, kind to animals and I always remember people's birthdays.

My fiance says that I'm beautiful but I don't see it. In fact, I don't see a lot of things that people say they like about me; I'm very negative.

• Brohoof 3

• 5 months later...

• I have a good sense of humor about me for one thing.

I don't always take things seriously which makes me a good choice for those times where you would like to joke around.

I'm not a person who gets angry or annoyed easily. You really have to try in order to annoy me, but even then it's still difficult. :lol:

I don't judge people by how they look. I think we are all handsome or beautiful in some way.

I am an avid gamer. It's one of my favorite hobbies.

I am an honest and kindhearted person.

I am a great listener who will do his best to take part in a conversation even if I don't know anything about it.

I don't break promises.

I try to give helpful advice if someone asks for it.

I am loyal to my friends.

I like outdoor activities.

I'm a hard worker in school who will do his best.

I always try my best to succeed at something, even if I fail it.

• Brohoof 1

Hm, well since i'm in a more positive mood then when I posted on here last I guess I'll go ahead and say that I guess my best quality is the fact that i'm a pretty kind person, and try to help others and be understanding of them and their situation.

Atleast I think thats my best quality, idk :P. Thats the first that came to mind, and people mention it alot.(People have said i'm "too kind" before. Not like "Oh your too kind" like, "Wow you need to be less nice" or something like that :P.)

Uhh.....nothing, absolutely nothing. I don't have any unique properties that no-one else has. I have no talents, no skills, I'm not creative, funny, or intelligent. If I were a pony I'd be a blank flank permanently. Seriously, I couldn't think of anything if I tried for years.

I'm not even feeling depressed right now, this is just me being honest.

I totally love how sarcastic I am. Yeah. It's seriously my best trait. For real. 

lol. Just kidding.  ^_^

I'd like to think that I have a pretty good sense of humor.

It's that thought, however, that gets me carried away sometimes.

Then people start getting annoyed at my bad puns.  >_>

• Brohoof 1

i'm pretty good with minarelli AM6 engines. and the vehicles using them. (derbi GPR, derbi senda, aprilia RS 50, etc,etc.)

i know how to get a party started.

people say i'm friendly

that's about everything i got. not very special or anything

• Brohoof 1

It's easy to think of good traits for other people but for yourself? 
Umm.. well I seem to get lots of complements on that I seem to be happy all the time. Though I complain a little too much xD
I also forgive real easily which I guess is my best thing.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure what the best thing about me is, I think it might be that I'm kind or I try. I just have the potential to be the completely opposite but that doesn't happen often or almost never. I don't know sometimes I might be a little pushover because I try being nice to everyone and sometimes people take advantage of that. Like seeing how far they can go until I become the opposite, although like I said that does not happen a lot. I have good control on my temper.

I'm kind, understanding, loyal and I try to help anyone that needs it, but never accept help from others. So yeah, I don't know what to put here. 

Oh ok.

-I'm very understanding

-I can cook and clean

-I'll love you with all my heart!(even if you don't like me)

-I can take a joke

-I don't get mad very easily

-I'll do everything in my power to help you!(even if I don't know you)

And a few more things, now I'm not trying to make myself sound like I'm better then anyone so please don't think that D:

I have a really huge...heart um yeah thats it I am going with that. Seriously though I am not going to claim I am perfect, far from it but I do have a strong sense of justice that can make difficult to just brush off things that I think are messed up. In part because of this I have got quite the mouth on me and come sometimes come across as a bit harsher than I intend but it all comes from a good place. I could also care less about what others think of me or what society expects of me because I have learned a long time ago that no matter what I do there is always going to be haters so it is a lot easier to just be myself and let the chips fall where they may than to try to be someone else.