Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Because my good friend has some unstable emotions, it is my duty to prevent his meltdown.

Hey, Shimmer Sparkle: BEHOLD!

um____h_hi_there____by_xaigatomon-d864c2

It's Twilie. And she is rather...flattered to see ya  :adorkable:

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 3

After the recent episode, Twilight Sparkle should be a good storyteller, don't you think? Especially when she did her Pinkie Pie impression which I found cute.

• Brohoof 3

I wonder how Twilight would enjoy Myst.

It's an old puzzle computer game involving books. We know how much she likes books.

That would be a trip, which has potential of turn her love to books into hatred XD

atg2_day_15_what__the__f_____by_muffinsf

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That would be a trip, which has potential of turn her love to books into hatred XD

atg2_day_15_what__the__f_____by_muffinsf

As long as she doesn't free either Sirrus or Achenar from their books. I never finished the game, but I learned through videos that freeing either one of them will... you know what? I'm gonna stop there. Don't want to spoil anything for people who want it to be a surprise.

Edited by heavens-champion

I love Twilight, but I think Rarity is better.

That said, Twilight is such a cute nerdy pony, and I love her. I think that if I was Rarity, Twilight would be my best friend. 

post-37888-0-63053500-1463410626_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I love Twilight, but I think Rarity is better.

That said, Twilight is such a cute nerdy pony, and I love her. I think that if I was Rarity, Twilight would be my best friend. 

medium.png

:3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The down side is that dm29 does a lot of Flash... Light... ugh... fan art.  :eww:

HEY! Everypony deserves to have their own point of view. Now tell me that you absolutely despise Twilie's onii-chan and his wife.

Oh, right. I know what everypony gonna like: KAWAII TWILIE-CHAN!

_mlp_twilight_of_moe_anthropomorphism_by

Ain't she perfect in that school girl outfit  :adorkable:

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 2

HEY! Everypony deserves to have their own point of view. Now tell me that you absolutely despise Twilie's onii-chan and his wife.

What did you just say? You traitor! :angry:  He's basically a walking piece of cardboard create by Hasbro for the sole purpose of being a love interest for Twily and it is that very reason that destroys him! I don't want him near the Princess!  :angry: Besides, I certain somepony who agrees.  ;)

41a3e1ace6e3fa7f075fd120bc040927.jpg

What did you just say? You traitor! :angry:  He's basically a walking piece of cardboard create by Hasbro for the sole purpose of being a love interest for Twily and it is that very reason that destroys him! I don't want him near the Princess!  :angry: Besides, I certain somepony who agrees.  ;)

Hey hey HEY! Careful. At such moments I keep my finger on a certain red button. I personally live by philosophy of "everypony deserves their own point of view". It means bugger all regarding my attitude towards...ahem...F...S, if you can't even stand his name. Still he gave me no reason to irradiate him with hatred like...somepony.

Sometimes you really need to be...tolerant to anypony else's opinion. If you immediately assault one who doesn't HATE what you HATE, this eventually might lead to some probably...unfortunate consequences like ...BEING ALONE.

Is this what you want? To be alone? To be marked as one who plants remorse into others minds and hearts?

It doesn't have to be this way. Let me show you the way of...accepting, if not tolerating. One shall like what he/she likes, even when some doesn't. There is no point to spit it out. There is always a way of keeping it in yourself. It is all about understanding.

Please...think about it. 

• Brohoof 1

Hey hey HEY! Careful. At such moments I keep my finger on a certain red button. I personally live by philosophy of "everypony deserves their own point of view". It means bugger all regarding my attitude towards...ahem...F...S, if you can't even stand his name. Still he gave me no reason to irradiate him with hatred like...somepony.

Sometimes you really need to be...tolerant to anypony else's opinion. If you immediately assault one who doesn't HATE what you HATE, this eventually might lead to some probably...unfortunate consequences like ...BEING ALONE.

Is this what you want? To be alone? To be marked as one who plants remorse into others minds and hearts?

It doesn't have to be this way. Let me show you the way of...accepting, if not tolerating. One shall like what he/she likes, even when some doesn't. There is no point to spit it out. There is always a way of keeping it in yourself. It is all about understanding.

Please...think about it. 

Well, I certainly don't want to be alone. Or lose the friends I have but I can't control it. I just have this... impulse to keep hating when someone disagrees with me.  :(

sad_twlight_by_anitech-d4enzot.png

• Brohoof 1