Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

For a very long time Fluttershy has been my favorite. As Twilight has proven herself to be more and more of a leader and isn't always doing the reports at the end, I love her more and more. I've recently said that TS and FS are now tied as my favorite. I can see TS becoming my favorite though. I certainly like her look better and I can relate to her the best... Yeah she's my favorite now. I'd like to officially join the Twilight Sparkle fan club.

*Image*

That is an awesome picture!

Episode 20 seems to be another Twilight episode. But I gotta say... In Lesson Zero, I actually didn't like her character. It made her look like she was about nothing but Celestia and the letters. I hope she actually doesn't get phsycotic again, and shes normal through the whole thing. I just like Twilight in normal mode.

I like everything about her, mostly her voice <3

I've gotta agree with ya 100% on that one. I think my favorite Twilight moment is her solo in winter wrap up. It definitely made my descision on which of the main 6 has the best singing voice.

I like everything about her, mostly her voice <3

Something thats a plus is that I recognize Tara strong from other voices like Timmy Turner from the Fairly Odd Parents. Like that she did Twilight's voice.

Oh, wait, something I just noticed. Why didn't Twilight wear her Winter Wrap Up outfit? ....And why did she need the saddle?