Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

WARNING: This picture is adorable, sad, and awesome at the same time!

*snip image*

Darn it! I'd just gotten that one out of my mind too...I fear for Twilight in this one because I suspect her blindness may be permanent...

Darn it! I'd just gotten that one out of my mind too...I fear for Twilight in this one because I suspect her blindness may be permanent...

I like to imagine she pushed herself too hard when using magic like hen she got her cutie mark...She'll be fine! :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

I like to imagine she pushed herself too hard when using magic like hen she got her cutie mark...She'll be fine! :lol:

Please see my analysis, posted on the first page of this thread as well as in the initial post of this thread, for why the idea of her straining her eyes after a magical surge does not ease my mind at all.

So this seems as appropriate a place to post this as any, since it seems to be a new meme type video involving music and a slideshow of pictures.

Edited by Kyronea
  • Brohoof 4

So this seems as appropriate a place to post this as any, since it seems to be a new meme type video involving music and a slideshow of pictures.

Oh god Twilight Sparkle with tongue outside at 0:07. SOOOO DAAAMN CUTE! :wub:

Twilight Sparkle has always been my favorite. It's partially because of Tara Strong, and partially because of her hilarious and awkward behavior. Lesson Zero was one of my favorite episodes this season, she always makes for a good episode.

That's not to say I don't like the other ponies, I just like Twilight the most.

Edited by Tupin86