Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

Well Applejack is my least favorite of the mane six, I still really like her. She is the most level headed of the six, leading to some funny moments. She seems to know when her friends are in trouble like how she saved Twilight from an avalanche and she has a nice accent.

Silly AJ! You can't eat that! You are still going home with me, though! :yay:

applejack_in_a_pocket_by_lazy_joe-d5zwz6

You should have seen my reaction to this XD My eyes widened and I squeaked loudly :yay:  Then I called my sister to show her this and her reaction was exactly the same.

• Brohoof 2

Discussion time! When did Applejack become your favorite pony (or at least hit your radar)?

She'd been #2 to Rarity for the longest time for me. I've got a huge soft spot for southern belles, and she hit that spot HARD.

Wasn't until recently that she tied and may have even surpassed Rares as best pony for me.

#sorryraresfans #sorrynotsorry #applebuttisbestpony :PPPPP

(edited)

Discussion time! When did Applejack become your favorite pony (or at least hit your radar)?

When I watched the first episode XD

I don't know why, there just was something in her, what made me instantly like her :D

Later my love for her only increased, especially after episodes like Fall Weather Friends or Dragonshy. In no time I became a crazy fangirl!

post-20905-0-15081600-1399620207_thumb.png

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2

When I've first started to see the show,My 1st Favourite pony was Rainbow Dash(for reasons that,surprinsgly,doesn't have nothing to do with the show :3 ),and,as I watched through the show,my likings changed too,passing through Pinkie Pie and Twilight(on that order)

It wasn't until Super Speedy Cider Squizer 600,when I've first stsrtrd to notice Applejack on a good way(I was watching the episodes at a random order then :P )

After that episode,i've started to re-watch again the episodes who were centered on Applejack,and I've instantly fell in love with her :3

Pretty much right from the word go. Applejack had the best personality, was the most down-to-earth, and the accent sure didn't hurt.

I had to admit - I wasn't a big fan of Applejack's accent when I started to watch MLP :P But it changed later and now I absolutely love her voice  :wub:  This accent makes her very unique and it sounds adorable, especially when she laughs.

Geez, well it had to have been the first episode. Firstly, I love Applejack's color scheme, it's just so vibrant and nice. I loved her accent too, it really got my attention and had a nice sound to it. The Southern sort of thing got my attention to her, her tail, her mane type, just couldn't resist, she stands out so much in the show. 

I just love her :D

• Brohoof 1

I had to admit - I wasn't a big fan of Applejack's accent when I started to watch MLP :P But it changed later and now I absolutely love her voice :wub: This accent makes her very unique and it sounds adorable, especially when she laughs.

I'll admit something too.

When I've first heard Applejack,i've said,"Does she talk chinesse?"

But time makes wonderful thungs and,sometines,IRL,i talk just like her :D

Is that the accent...gosh,is pure wub :wub:

I'll admit something too.

When I've first heard Applejack,i've said,"Does she talk chinesse?"

But time makes wonderful thungs and,sometines,IRL,i talk just like her :D

Is that the accent...gosh,is pure wub :wub:

Ikr,

The accent, just too much for me. 

I sometimes like speaking in that Accent?

Is that sin Father?

Since we're already talking about her voice, accent and laugh...

This is one of my fav scenes in season 4 :D She's so cute *3*

• Brohoof 4

Oh gawd,

That was the best 4 seconds of my life.

(edited)

Her face just before she starts to laugh is so funny. :lol: Edited by Blobulle

Her face just before she starts to laugh is funny. :lol:

That whole scene is priceless XD I really like Simple Ways and I'll never understand why some people think it's one of the worst episodes :P Actually, it made me laugh more than most of Pinkie episodes put together. Everytime, when I have a really bad day, I watch this episode. And everytime I end up with a big smile on my face and much better mood.

That whole scene is priceless XD I really like Simple Ways and I'll never understand why some people think it's one of the worst episodes :P Actually, it made me laugh more than most of Pinkie episodes put together. Everytime, when I have a really bad day, I watch this episode. And everytime I end up with a big smile on my face and much better mood.

Simple Ways? Worst? The whole episode is possibly Applejack's best moment in season 4. From the laughter to the dress up.

Simple Ways? Worst? The whole episode is possibly Applejack's best moment in season 4. From the laughter to the dress up.

Yeah, from what I've seen a lot of people really dislike this episode, mostly because they don't want romance in MLP or think that Rarity's behaviour was OOC. In my opinion it's stupid, because it was obvious that it was a comedy. Some people really take it too seriously.

Yeah, from what I've seen a lot of people really dislike this episode, mostly because they don't want romance in MLP or think that Rarity's behaviour was OOC. In my opinion it's stupid, because it was obvious that it was a comedy. Some people really take it too seriously.

I've always thinked at that episode as a pure commedy episode :lol:

That episode wasn't one of the bests from the season,but,it sure was one of the funniest :lol:

I've always thinked at that episode as a pure commedy episode :lol:

That episode wasn't one of the bests from the season,but,it sure was one of the funniest :lol:

Well, I loved it because it showed how much Applejack's relationship with Rarity changed :D At the beginning of the series they hardly even respected each other, thanks to their differences. In Simple Ways Applejack showed that she really learned her lesson from Look Before You Sleep and even though she sometimes might disagree with Rarity, she loves her just the way she is. 

• Brohoof 2

Well, I loved it because it showed how much Applejack's relationship with Rarity changed :D At the beginning of the series they hardly even respected each other, thanks to their differences. In Simple Ways Applejack showed that she really learned her lesson from Look Before You Sleep and even though she sometimes might disagree with Rarity, she loves her just the way she is.

I personally think that Simpke Ways sparked the Rarijack shipping more than ever :D

Take a look on the Rarijack fanatism before and after that episode :D

Do you see the difference? :P

I personally think that Simpke Ways sparked the Rarijack shipping more than ever :D

Take a look on the Rarijack fanatism before and after that episode :D

Do you see the difference? :P

It's practically canon now :P JUST KISS HER ALREADY, RARITY!  :angry:

• Brohoof 2