Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

actually im in dont feel the'best poniness'from applejack...should i even be in this fanclub?

If you like and respect AJ, why not? I sometimes read and even post something in Rarity's fan club, though Applejack was, is and always will be my best poni.

And there's a poll about parents on Equestria Daily! For once Applejack is winning XD

• Brohoof 2

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

If you like and respect AJ, why not? I sometimes read and even post something in Rarity's fan club, though Applejack was, is and always will be my best poni.

And there's a poll about parents on Equestria Daily! For once Applejack is winning XD

actually i like applejack cos i can relate;i like gardening and cooking.1st on my mane 6 list is fluttershy tied with twilight,2nd is applejack tied with rainbow dash;you can see where applejack stands now
  • Brohoof 1

Signature Loading...post-27040-0-32346800-1411740826.gif

I have a lot of AJ stuff on a list to order from redbubble and etsy :D. AJ shirts, hoodies, hat, and etc stuff :muffins:

AJ hat? :D 

I dream about an Applejack T-shirt  :wub: And it's rather easy to fulfill, I just don't have time or money to go and buy one XD

• Brohoof 2

AJ hat? :D 

I dream about an Applejack T-shirt  :wub: And it's rather easy to fulfill, I just don't have time or money to go and buy one XD

I want this hat w/tail combo as well as a custom AJ hoodie.

post-25449-0-35893200-1402916138_thumb.jpg

post-25449-0-01106600-1402916126_thumb.png

They will be a part of my AJ casual wear I have an idea for :D

• Brohoof 1

post-18603-0-79203700-1401780742.png

Sig by @Boo

"We stick together the pony way!"

Rarijack is best ship! Rarijack Fan Club here!

Where do you guys get this stuff.

post-19998-fairly-odd-parents-fairy-god-

:lol:

I want this hat w/tail combo as well as a custom AJ hoodie.

attachicon.gifil_570xN.362919551_akux.jpg

attachicon.gifapplejack_hoodie_by_ellispony-d3ljcjz.png

They will be a part of my AJ casual wear I have an idea for :D

Looks great :D Now I want it too!

• Brohoof 4

Looks great :D Now I want it too!

I want a casual wear of Lyra and Luna as well :wub: Then cosplays of AJ and Luna with Battle Regalia. One I get the paper I will try to draw sketches of my ideas for all of them :wub: I can imagine the cosplays now
  • Brohoof 1

post-18603-0-79203700-1401780742.png

Sig by @Boo

"We stick together the pony way!"

Rarijack is best ship! Rarijack Fan Club here!

Ain't no love like Applelove 

-erm imean jack,Applejack  :squee: 

post-27460-0-53004900-1402976978.jpg

• Brohoof 5

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

(edited)

I think my oc will be happy with aj

Ain't no love like Applelove 

-erm imean jack,Applejack  :squee: 

Uh You're not gonna kill and then bake me are you? :(

Edited by Saudi brony

Applejack vs. Zecora breaks my heart a little bit. Obviously ill be voting for AJ, but I was hoping Zecora would go a little farther.

I understand friend, I love Zecora too, but AJ is best pony; So no matter who she faces, I'm behind her all the way!

A little essay on why I love Applejack, enjoy...

So there's a joke about Applejack being a background pony that's been going around the fandom for some time now.  Believe it or not, I understand why people feel this way. I don't agree with it, mind you, but I understand it. Applejack just doesn't scream "look at me" as loud as the rest of the Mane 6 do. Rainbow Dash has her boasting, Pinkie Pie does the most random things you ever saw, Rarity has a certain flair for dramatics, Fluttershy squees and talks to animals, and Twilight Sparkle is freaking princess for crying out loud. Mean while, Applejack is just there, quietly being awesome.

I won't lie to you, when I first started watching the show, Applejack wasn't my favorite pony, in fact she was near the bottom of my list. Watching the show for the first time, it was so much easier for my to pay attention to the plot and the "louder' characters. In fact, Applejack was still at the bottom of my list after I'd caught up on all episodes of Friendship is Magic, it wasn't until I started rewatching episodes that she began to stick out to me.

During that second watch through, I already new the plot and the resolution, so I was able to focus in on some of the minutia of the series.  This is the stage where I truly fell in love with not just Applejack, but My Little Pony as a whole. There's a difference between shows you can enjoy the first time, and ones you can watch over and over and always catch something new; Friendship is Magic is one of the later; and when you rewatch the episodes, I highly recommend paying extra attention to Applejack.

As many of you know, a lot of what I love about Applejack is how much she reminds me of wife. They are two of the hardest working folks I know, they both have a country upbringing, and a strong devotion to their respective families. It was during the rewatching of Applebuck Season that it snapped in my head.  When I saw how stubborn Applejack was in that episode; I knew she was not only my wife in pony form; but also best pony.

But you don't have to be in love with my wife to love Applejack. Applejack is honest and dependable. She is the hardest worker you'll ever see, and the best friend you'll ever have. Sure, she can be a bit blunt at times, but only because she tells it like it is.  And you know what they say... "A true friend will always tell you the truth, even if it hurts." And trust me friend, I'm telling you the truth... Applejack is best pony!

• Brohoof 6

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle

Just saw Equestria Girls for the first time, AJ even dominates EG style :D
Equestria_Girls_Applejack.png

I just woke up and was afraid that AJ's match with Zecora is probably very hard, but I'm happy to see her winning :D ALL THE APPLE LOVE  :catface:

large.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I just woke up and was afraid that AJ's match with Zecora is probably very hard, but I'm happy to see her winning :D ALL THE APPLE LOVE  :catface:

I was expecting it to be a close one too, happy to see AJ doing so well! :D