Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

Heh, sort of makes her look like a long haired anime dude

Maybe it's Rarity's fantasy or something XD

I wonder what she did to convince Applejack to changer her hair color... AJ rather prefers things simple and natural. I don't see her as somepony, who would like to change her natural color. 

• Brohoof 2

Our Applejack is beautiful even with black hair :D Though I prefer her as blonde. These golden locks :wub:

664695__safe_rainbow+dash_rarity_appleja

:o It's Applejack? I thought it was Daring Do at first.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

:o It's Applejack? I thought it was Daring Do at first.

I can recognize that mane in any where, i mean how can't you recognize your waifu's hair or mane?

Edited by Saudi brony
  • Brohoof 2

Is "original" material allowed or only sharing already existing ones?

Original material is even better than sharing existing ones! I like seeing content creators. I mean, if you saw an awesome artwork of Applejack posted on here and then the person added "Yeah, that one's mine", that makes the whole deal cooler. 

• Brohoof 1

Applejack is so awesome and an amazing pony. Her look is awesome, her voice is awesome, her hat is awesome, her farm is awesome, her family is awesome, her consistent personality (honesty) is awesome. Is there anything about Apples that isn't awesome? :huh: Don't think so. She may not be best pony but she is one of the best ponies. Does she even have any real faults? I can't seem to think of any. I must declare that Apples is essentially perfect.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Saudi Broni

This is what I could find when we got the thing going earlier... A few people need to pic positions and we need one or two more

Maybe someone newer like IronDawn or Jaref?

OK!! :3
For now,the positions for this World Cup are:
GK:Undecided
LB:Saudi Brony
CB:Banul
CB:
RB:
RM:
CM:
CM:
LM:
ST:Lightwing
ST:JMlme
We need 6 people more to fill it.Any ideas? :3

Look,it's always unavoidable for a pony to receive some hate.And stop for complaining,please.You didn't saw the times where she was hitted with hate ALL the time.
If you find a hater,don't start to think "I'll kill him",and try to convice him why is he wrong,but not with the violence,if not with the words.
And i'm telling you this as a person who saw TRUE hate towards her,with killing menaces for her and all.

I've got 8 people in mind so far... In no particular order

1. Me; JLmle

2. You, of course; Saudi Brony

3.Feather Grass

4.Banul

5.Undecided

6.Anilewe

7.Stellafera

8.Lightwing

We need at least 3 more.  Note I just pulled names from this club and excluded people like Noire who have a different favorite pony listed.  Sterling says people can only be on one team; so I presumed him on Lyra's

Any suggestions to add? Don't want to be on the list? Did I forget you (sorry)? Post your thoughts; let's get a team together under the guidelines provided (all people will vote AJ regardless of the competition; i.e. those in The Alliance who'll vote AJ over anyone BUT Rarity sadly don't count.)

Glad to see someone beat me to this! :D I was thinking Noire too but it would depend on him ultimately, I don't think his wife would be too happy :P

I agree, Sugar Cube is surely another? :)

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

So we need, what, 4 more people? What's the deadline for this thing anyway?

They post complete teams before the matches... Technically no deadline, but I'd like to have it ready for the match against Pinkie on July 5th... She needs to win; that's my birthday

I'll look at this again in the morning; hopefully some progress will be made, meanwhile I must sleep

post-26689-0-41071000-1404185190.gif

guess 20 characters applies to fan clubs now :(

Edited by The JLmle

They post complete teams before the matches... Technically no deadline, but I'd like to have it ready for the match against Pinkie on July 5th... She needs to win; that's my birthday

Good motivation :) It'll be rather hard to win against Pinkie, she's probably the strongest opponent (along with Princess Luna...).

Well, my folder with Applejack pictures is ready >D And as always I'm more than ready to show my love for our Apple Queen.

And if we win, there will be a crazy party to celebrate it!

Right, Applejack? ...Applejack?

applejack_drunk_30minutechallenge_lq_by_

• Brohoof 2

From what I've gathered, Royal Samurott is another AJ fan we can enrol into the team? 

Good motivation :) It'll be rather hard to win against Pinkie, she's probably the strongest opponent (along with Princess Luna...).

Well, my folder with Applejack pictures is ready >D And as always I'm more than ready to show my love for our Apple Queen.

And if we win, there will be a crazy party to celebrate it!

Right, Applejack? ...Applejack?

img-2797855-1-applejack_drunk_30minutech

Is there a particular position you want?

From what I've gathered, Royal Samurott is another AJ fan we can enrol into the team?

have you messages them about it?

I've been planning on sending a group email to finalize it, so I'll just add them... I'm not shy at all :D

Edit; can you link me their profile so I can find them?

Thank you, saves me the anxiety of doing so :blush:

:) 

(edited)

Thank you, saves me the anxiety of doing so :blush:

:) 

Anytime friend!

Edit; sent message to as many people as I could find

Edited by The JLmle