Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

I'm new on the MLP Forums since today and I must say: I'm so glad to see that there is an Applejack Fan Club! So many people who like her as much as I do.

I guess I'm going to start reading some posts (and there are soo many!), you sure are going to see me often over here  :lol:

• Brohoof 4

I think you just need the url and break the line you're typing in like this: 

Ah I'm pretty sure Desert is right, I just noticed that you were typing it on the same line of text. Trying putting the link by itself and the text on a different line.

• Brohoof 1

I'm new on the MLP Forums since today and I must say: I'm so glad to see that there is an Applejack Fan Club! So many people who like her as much as I do.

I guess I'm going to start reading some posts (and there are soo many!), you sure are going to see me often over here  :lol:

Don't worry friend there are applejack fans from all around the world but most applejack fans i ran into are russians 

• Brohoof 1

Hahahaha Big Mac so funny!Can someone please tell me what happened to AppleJack's parents? I must know :huh:

They are officially dead per show producers, the two shooting stars represent her parents (can someone tell me which episode?) it's just not outright talked about since it's technically a kid's show.

Hey guys, I have been wondering for a while on how to upload the actual video form youtube to here, not just the url or link but the actual vid!

If it helps; when I post youtube from my phone; I just get the link. But I get the whole thing if I post from my computer...
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rainbow Dash can't stop starring at Applejack's flank

img-2826238-1-attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Well duh she is smexy and awesome and honest how someone could dislike her? I don't know,  that's why i love her so much  :wub:

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 2

Hey can anyone tell me what type of hat AJ is wearing? I want one... Tomorrow I will tell all of you about my touching story as Aj's cousin, Appleseed!

I kinda need to know guys!

Stetson. Or just cowboy hat.

+ Applejack being adorable in SAYS  :wub:

http://outofcontextmylittlepony.tumblr.com/post/91228055062/from-spike-at-your-service-applejack-huuuuh

Thanks a lot! Now I am going to go buy one B)

• Brohoof 2

Well, I have looked everywhere for a Stetson hat but none like AJ's :(

img-2827168-1-Applejack_blush_S02E14.gif Awwwwww isn't she cute and adorable?   :wub: Wish i could hug her in real life

Well because since we are her cousins, we should all have a sleepover at her house! Haha.

• Brohoof 4

Don't worry friend there are applejack fans from all around the world but most applejack fans i ran into are russians 

Russians, really? Well, i'm not russian :)

It would be interesting to see which nationalities has which member of the mane 6 as his/her favourite.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Russians, really? Well, i'm not russian :)

It would be interesting to see which nationalities has which member of the mane 6 as his/her favourite.

Hm, interesting idea :)

I'm from Poland and AJ always was my favorite pony, since the moment when I started to watch the show. But majority of MLP fans in Poland prefer Fluttershy or Rainbow.  

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 1

Hm, interesting idea :)

I'm from Poland and AJ always was my favorite pony, since the moment when I started to watch the show. But majority of MLP fans in Poland prefers Fluttershy or Rainbow.  

I'm from Belgium and Applejack has always been my favourite pony. But I don't know any other Belgians who like this show so I have no clue which characters are the most favourite over here :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm an American, and Applejack is my 2nd favorite... Believe it or not I was initially a Pinkie fan, but as I got more and more into the show; AJ really began to resonate with me...

I think most Americans like Rainbow Dash cause she's brash and arrogant, just like them! No but seriously, not sure if there's a national preference here since there's so many different people and cultures.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm from Belgium and Applejack has always been my favourite pony. But I don't know any other Belgians who like this show so I have no clue which characters are the most favourite over here :)

Well am from a place called Saudi Arabia Its in the middle-east and i love applejack mainly because she is exactly like me no really she is me only a pony version and a different gender also probably there aren't male viewers in my region mostly adult female viewers in my country but there are bronies who are part of a religion called Islam am one of them you can find these guys from any Islamic country 

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 1