Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

How about a Quill-pen?

attachicon.gifquill-pen.jpg

Vote Nature,

attachicon.gifblog-0428829001365799171.jpg

Vote Fluttershy!

well they don't use those in equestria but i supose so?

Lunchtime! I'm like 20 pages behind but will still support Twily as I can on my break... She got a new suit from Rarity; wants to look her best when she wins ya know!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

who says she's gonna win? hmm?

• Brohoof 1

This could be MLP Forums Lake Placid!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?

Vote Fluttershy

362px-Fluttershy_ID_S4E16.png

• Brohoof 1

Nature? Nah thank you. Rarity doesn't like nature.

I say vote for science! :D

201739__safe_twilight-sparkle_pinkie-pie

4370_original.png

• Brohoof 1

I work til about 30 minutes before the match ends so I'll post my self imposed one pro post for the pony I didn't vote for post now;

I gave Fluttershy plenty of love yesterday when I was undecided and posting pics with both ponies in them; but I'm gonna give her her own post now because you know what? Though I'm doing my best to support her opponent; I will not be upset whatsoever if she ends up winning.

post-26689-0-46376800-1405277205_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

well they don't use those in equestria but i supose so?

The Absence of Evidence is not the Evidence of Absence.

Now vote for Fluttershy!

post-27112-0-70744600-1405277347.jpg

She is cute even as a Zombie!

Apropos Zombie:

post-27112-0-34183200-1405277475_thumb.png

Zombie Discord!

• Brohoof 1

found this rather insulting

also i've already voted for Fluttershy

How is this insulting? I apologize, of course.

Also, I meant everyone who reads the post in general.

Fluttershy cures the Appletrees Applejack bucks too hard!

post-27112-0-39218900-1405277792.jpg

Vote Fluttershy!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The Pony once counted out is just a few hours away from the finish line. Don't let this great story end ... raise her up ... tell her she belongs ... that the timid and meek of the world have importance.

This could be tonight!

post-25990-0-08985500-1405277855_thumb.jpg

Eye of the Flutter

Fluttershy_Stare_S01E17.png

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 2

Guys, someone is definitely making multiple accounts to vote for Fluttershy, nobody just defeats Twilight like that. Not to mention that Twilight had a 20 vote lead before, and she just caught up like this? No, someone is making fake accounts. No offense to the Fluttershy fans, but come on, someone is cheating.

In the meantime, more Twily pictures! :P

twilight_sparkle__alicorn__by_90sigma-d5Twilight_Sparkle.pngRequest_66_alicorn_twilight_sparkle_by_r

I saw a new account which was logged in just for 8 seconds. i have fast internet thats enough time to make a vote.

I think that hurling accusations like that around is a bad idea. Do you have any evidence?

Also I seem to recall that Pinkie was doing well to start and then Twilight overtook her later on. Was that cheating?

Yes I do, there was a couple of new accounts that were logged in for not even half a minute. And when I refreshed the page, Fluttershy had gotten more votes. 

Pinkie Pie was never ahead of Twilight. End of story.

Guys, someone is definitely making multiple accounts to vote for Fluttershy, nobody just defeats Twilight like that. Not to mention that Twilight had a 20 vote lead before, and she just caught up like this? No, someone is making fake accounts. No offense to the Fluttershy fans, but come on, someone is cheating.

You know it is really rude to make accusations like that... Most of the big name Flutter fans would not be caught dead cheating, & I personally would have been jumping on anything I head involving rumors of that in the fan club. The Fluttershy fans hated hearing about the dupe accounts, way more so than actually losing, both in the skype group & on here. So trust me, it isn't any of the major Fluttershy fans because if it was then the rest of us would be giving them up to the admins. If there are dupe accounts, someone is making them to put the blame onto Fluttershy. Because that is the only way I see anyone doing that, since as I have said multiple times the Fluttershy group is very angry over the dupe accounts, whether they be against us or for us.

(edited)

Unsure if that is what is happening. Each time one vote ties or brings the lead for either character a new vote comes up ... to tie or retake the lead ... irrespective of the character. If there are shenanigans .. its on both sides I bet. Also, there are some strategies that have legally been employed to rally fans. I used it during two Rarity matches and also used it here.

Finally, I live in a three Brony household ... my two daughters and I. We all have accounts and post here ... and the girls have not voted. They are waiting it out ... just in case. Flutters actually has two 'pending' votes.

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 5

wel got a Fluttershy quote for all of us.

Dear Princess Celestia, Sometimes you can feel like what you have to offer is too little to make a difference, but today, I learned that everypony's contribution is important, no matter how small. If you just keep your head high, do your best, and believe in yourself, anything can happen.
  • Brohoof 3

Yes I do, there was a couple of new accounts that were logged in for not even half a minute. And when I refreshed the page, Fluttershy had gotten more votes.

Pinkie Pie was never ahead of Twilight. End of story.

Unless they are ghosting (which is common for new accounts and lurkers)

And yes Pinkie was ahead, she fell behind overnight. Go back and read the comments.

• Brohoof 1