Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

I really love Pinkie Pie...I've been a major Fluttershy fan, and I usually connect Fluttershy with myself. In all actuality though, I'm more like Pinkie Pie. The part of me that's like Fluttershy are the pieces that strangers and newer friends see, but my husband sees the real me. That's Pinkie Pie through and through, even down to her disorder. At home, I'm hyper, talkative, and always seeking to make people in my home smile and laugh because it makes me smile and laugh in return (one of my favorite traits of my husband is his booming bold laugh). I think that, honestly, if the town I live in wasn't so anti-happiness, including my parents, I would have become a complete Pinkie Pie. I can't even approach people, let alone try to make them smile. At first I thought my husband would be the only one to see my problem and understand it (he claims I'm more like Pinkie than the others and that my keen instincts are my Pinkie sense), but I imagine there must be others on here who feel the same way, who also feel as though their mind is in a war of black and white. It's beautiful knowing I'm not alone. Borderline Personality Disorder, eh? At least I know it has a name.

attachicon.gif1024px-FANMADE_Pinkie_Pie_squished_against_the_screen.png

Hiiiiiiii!!! :lol:  It's so awesome to be a part of the Pinkie club now too! I'm in the Fluttershy fan club as well, but you can't make me choose! Okie dokie lokie.  :okiedokielokie:

Welcome to the club. :) If you find yourself feeling down while you have a lot of free time on your hands, this is the place to be. It took me a long time to go through every post on this thread, but it was worth it. The uplifting content far outweighs the not-so-much stuff. ;)

That reminds me... Does anypony have a link to that flash based pinkie pie game with the yarn and trampoline? I posted it a while ago in here, but can't seem to find it. I bet our newest club member will get a kick out of it. :)

• Brohoof 6

here's some pics of pinkie pie the hottest mare ever  :)

cute_pinkie_pie_by_kyledu80-d5styl0.png

138886494321.png

pinkie_pie___in_pigtails_and_socks_by_ro

pinkie_pie_love_face_by_eruvon-d45y2t1.p

cant resist the power of pinkie pie cuteness!!!   :wub:

mlfw2263_medium.png

• Brohoof 5

here's some pics of pinkie pie the hottest mare ever  :)

cute_pinkie_pie_by_kyledu80-d5styl0.png

138886494321.png

pinkie_pie___in_pigtails_and_socks_by_ro

pinkie_pie_love_face_by_eruvon-d45y2t1.p

mlfw2263_medium.png

Certainly the hottest ever.

343602__pinkie+pie_suggestive_plot_upvot

Certainly indeed. 

pinkie_pie___hey_there_by_shardii-d59mxz

• Brohoof 6

I love Pinkie's look in Pill's picture, it is like "I wanna do bad things to you", but in a total "not-bad-at-all" way

By the way, I'm getting tired: What is this "4th wall" nearly everypony seems to know about and why does Pinkie breaks it all the time?

Let us make some comparison here by the way:

These are all the songs from Pinkie Pie in Season 1 and 2

Eleven minutes and something

She has nearly the same amount of singing time in this single Episode <3

Edited by Caleb Rosengard
  • Brohoof 4

By the way, I'm getting tired: What is this "4th wall" nearly everypony seems to know about and why does Pinkie breaks it all the time?

In short: it just means Pinkie is 'aware' that she is in a cartoon, and can honestly do whatever she pleases in said cartoon for the simple fact she is 'aware', 4th wall breakers usually are only limited by the writers/animators ability to just say 'screw the rules', as 4th wall breakers aren't bound by such at all times, think of Bugs Bunny --  he's a classic 4th wall breaker also. 4th wall breakers are amazing to me, because they say 'to hell with reality' and do what they want.

c4c.jpg

Eternal Joy post #86

Crave For Eternal Ecstasy, Strive For Everlasting Elation

yJcVRbN.jpg

Aspire Your Spirit Towards Joy, Pinkie Pie

pinkie_pie_wonder_by_precosiouschild-d6t

Have a joyful evening, smile, and be aspired by joy!

pinkie_pie___smile_by_riotfaerie-d5vldj9

Made the 1st photo in photoshop, and yes, one of them is my ponysona lol. Hope you enjoy! :)

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 6

I found the Pinkie Pie flash game! :)

http://yooyfull.deviantart.com/art/Pinkieshenanigans-2-429218286

It was on page 121 of this thread.

Pro Tip 1: Don't give her a second cupcake till ya do all the stuff in the FUN column.

Pro Tip 2: Don't be Evil! :okiedokielokie:

Pro tip 2 should be bolded. And underlined. DO NOT drop Pinkie Pie. Her "friend" doesn't take too kindly to you messing with best pony.

• Brohoof 5

In short: it just means Pinkie is 'aware' that she is in a cartoon, and can honestly do whatever she pleases in said cartoon for the simple fact she is 'aware', 4th wall breakers usually are only limited by the writers/animators ability to just say 'screw the rules', as 4th wall breakers aren't bound by such at all times, think of Bugs Bunny --  he's a classic 4th wall breaker also. 4th wall breakers are amazing to me, because they say 'to hell with reality' and do what they want.

c4c.jpg

Thank you very much for this, I was all the time thinking it was a reference for Assassin's Creed  :muffins: 

And WOW, who is making your ponysona's draws? He or she deserves a lot of kudos!  :D

PS.: Yeah I just discovered the emoticons, deal with it  B)

Edited by Caleb Rosengard
  • Brohoof 6

Pro tip 2 should be bolded. And underlined. DO NOT drop Pinkie Pie. Her "friend" doesn't take too kindly to you messing with best pony.

I fixed it. :)

That repost was on a tablet, and for some reason or another, the formatting tools don't show up when posting on it. Would be nice to have, since typing bbcode is a chore on an onscreen keyboard. O_o

I found the Pinkie Pie flash game! :)

http://yooyfull.deviantart.com/art/Pinkieshenanigans-2-429218286

It was on page 121 of this thread.

Pro Tip 1: Don't give her a second cupcake till ya do all the stuff in the FUN column.

Pro Tip 2: Do Not be Evil! :okiedokielokie:

I currently have access to my old Laptop again.

Speaking of laptops, here's another 4'th wall-breaking example:

post-29629-0-29128800-1413001085.png

Hey, it could happen!  :lol:

Then there's this:

Warning: has a loud part, so watch your volume if ppl are sleeping nearby.

post-29629-0-29128800-1413001085.png

• Brohoof 7

I never know what to say in fan clubs, how many things can I say about one pink pony?

Pinkie pie is the greatest pony ever!! I may be a shy and quiet person but isn't that all the more reason to hang out with pinkie pie? She'll show you the whole town and party all day with you, now how would a quiet person like me get to have that kinda fun if I didn't have a friend like pinkie to raise me up like that? Pinkie is best pony!!!

There's no other pony like her, no pony that could be

As great! As fun!

As our super party pony Pinkie!

• Brohoof 5

Eternal Joy post #87

Embrace A Friend, Sob Not In Sadness

Let Elation & Friendship Take Away Your Sorrows

wF9YbNL.jpg

Let Joy Take Away Your Unwanted Tears, Pinkie Pie

464866__safe_solo_pinkie%2Bpie_animated_

Have a joyful evening, and shed not unwanted tears under joy!

happy_pinkamena_by_supersonichypertonic-

Made the 1st image in photoshop, it was was just 5min or so, still, hope you like! :)

• Brohoof 6