Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Would everypony here eat this cereal?

attachicon.gif875673546.jpg

No, I already eat Apple Jacks thank you very much. I also prefer my cereal to not include glitter, or tooth shattering gems for that matter.  :eww:

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 1

Would everypony here eat this cereal?

attachicon.gif875673546.jpg

I've seen that shirt around a lot :D

I've been meaning to order it, but it's a bit more costly than the others, I noticed :D I'm going to add it to my collection sooner or later, though :D

No, I already eat Apple Jacks thank you very much. I also prefer my cereal to not include glitter, or tooth shattering gems for that matter.  :eww:

You're only saying that because she's white, you racist :eww:

:D

• Brohoof 1

I've seen that shirt around a lot :D

I've been meaning to order it, but it's a bit more costly than the others, I noticed :D I'm going to add it to my collection sooner or later, though :D

You're only saying that because she's white, you racist :eww:

:D

And where abouts could you purchase that fine lookin' shirt?

(WARNING: Image contains spoilers for My Little Investigations.)

Has anyone else played through the first My Little Investigations case yet? I loved the way Rarity was written. :D

ScreenShot2014-04-12at80555PM_zps339ba78

• Brohoof 1

(WARNING: Image contains spoilers for My Little Investigations.)

Has anyone else played through the first My Little Investigations case yet? I loved the way Rarity was written. :D

Nahh. I'm not too big on games :D Hopefully someone will upload a playthrough of it sooner or later, though.

Just hope nothing bad happens to Rarity and she doesn't do anything bad...seriously, that stresses me out :(

Have any of you read the fanfic the secret life of Rarity? Is it worth reading? Here's the link:http://www.fimfiction.net/story/40334/the-secret-life-of-rarity

Can't say I have. What's it about? :D

Serial killer Rarity. It's not my favorite. But I love bronywriter's other works.

Aaaaaannnnd definitely not reading :eww:

I love reading fanfics about Rarity, but that's not my style no matter the case :D That dark stuff makes me sad, especially when it's Rarity...

• Brohoof 2

Nahh. I'm not too big on games :D Hopefully someone will upload a playthrough of it sooner or later, though. Just hope nothing bad happens to Rarity and she doesn't do anything bad...seriously, that stresses me out :(

If it makes a difference, it's based off of Ace Attorney Investigations. And I don't want to spoil anyone, but as for the Rarity thing, trust me, you don't have to worry about that. :D She was literally amazing.

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 2

If it makes a difference, it's based off of Ace Attorney Investigations. And I don't want to spoil anyone, but as for the Rarity thing, trust me, you don't have to worry about that. :D She was literally amazing.

I don't know...I just get hella nervous about Rarity when it comes to fan works outside of my comfort zone -_-

Probably just a little bit of leftover fear from the fanbases' reaction to pre-S4 Rarity...I'll get over it with time :D

• Brohoof 2

Serial killer Rarity. It's not my favorite. But I love bronywriter's other works.

Aaaaaannnnd definitely not reading :eww:

I love reading fanfics about Rarity, but that's not my style no matter the case :D That dark stuff makes me sad, especially when it's Rarity...

So it's not worth reading then? Okay have a picture insteadpost-24783-0-18303400-1397330987_thumb.jpg

Rarity: come on, bring it!

• Brohoof 5

I don't know...I just get hella nervous about Rarity when it comes to fan works outside of my comfort zone -_-

Probably just a little bit of leftover fear from the fanbases' reaction to pre-S4 Rarity...I'll get over it with time :D

That's cool. I'm not the kind of guy that forces people to like what I like. But you can trust me on the Rarity thing. A guy posted a walkthrough of the case on Youtube, go to the 2:04:15 and the 2:08:10 marks to see what I mean. All of her dialogue throughout the case was really good too.

That's cool. I'm not the kind of guy that forces people to like what I like. But you can trust me on the Rarity thing. A guy posted a walkthrough of the case on Youtube, go to the 2:04:15 and the 2:08:10 marks to see what I mean. All of her dialogue throughout the case was really good too.

Do you have to pay for this game?

Don't know what you mean with that... cannot comprehend that at all... :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Don't know what you mean with that... cannot comprehend that at all... :derp:

I've always fought Rarity hate, tooth and nail. I still follow topics that had potential for Rarity hate and read every response, looking for something to debunk. Why? Because I don't like that bullshit being spread about the pony I care for so deeply. It's no different than someone talking badly about a true friend of a family member you love with all of your heart to me.

That being said, I'm only human, and it always bothers me to see. The amount of Rarity hate has spiked more than Spike's character has in terms of being interesting, but it's never fun to stumble across, and given how bad it was up until recently, I gotta say, I'm still a little bit cautious.

That being said, it's not really existent anymore. Fluttershy seems to get a lot of hate now, maybe more than Rarity did pre-S3. Glad I'm not a Flutters fan. Rarity has been met with an overwhelmingly positive response this season, and I love every single positive response she gets :wub: I've given nearly 6,000 brohoofs, and around 95% of them were from people saying good things about my waifu :wub:

Things have changed for us big time, buddy :D

rarity_in_the_sky_with_diamonds_by_oemil

• Brohoof 6

I've always fought Rarity hate, tooth and nail. I still follow topics that had potential for Rarity hate and read every response, looking for something to debunk. Why? Because I don't like that bullshit being spread about the pony I care for so deeply. It's no different than someone talking badly about a true friend of a family member you love with all of your heart to me.

That being said, I'm only human, and it always bothers me to see. The amount of Rarity hate has spiked more than Spike's character has in terms of being interesting, but it's never fun to stumble across, and given how bad it was up until recently, I gotta say, I'm still a little bit cautious.

That being said, it's not really existent anymore. Fluttershy seems to get a lot of hate now, maybe more than Rarity did pre-S3. Glad I'm not a Flutters fan. Rarity has been met with an overwhelmingly positive response this season, and I love every single positive response she gets :wub: I've given nearly 6,000 brohoofs, and around 95% of them were from people saying good things about my waifu :wub:

img-2515214-1-rarity_in_the_sky_with_dia

It's mostly because of this thread that I've changed my opinion of Rarity! Who knew that there could be so much love for one pony!

• Brohoof 3

img-2515214-1-rarity_in_the_sky_with_dia

Well, then guys, lets keep carrying the torch of Rarilove. She deserves it SO much. :D (Not that i would ever stop carrying it. I just wuv Wawity too much... :wub: )

blushing_rarity_by_arti22-d75qly0.png

• Brohoof 2