Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Finally, a new signature. I've been trying to create one for months now, but I gave up eventually and asked GoneAirbourne to make one.

At last my posts seem complete~!

And I don't care Ghostie's gonna crucify me when he sees this. #YOLO

deal_with_it____rarity_style_by_j_brony-

Totally worth it :D

• Brohoof 4

Good Morning Rarity Fan Club!

Always love waking up to the notifications and extra posts. Great way to start the day. Also, coffee.

R0zawzD.jpg

• Brohoof 5

We had some Rarity as Jasmine art in here not long ago. I found another piece with that theme.

post-25189-0-06020900-1407328953_thumb.png

Quite the fitting crossover in my opinion, seeing as both Jasmine and Rarity are badass bejond measure, gorgeous and have both beautiful names.

The blue really suits her too, goes well with her eyes and butt diamonds...post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

• Brohoof 5

A little bit? You might wanna change that because her personality and her fabulosity made me absolutely Adore her.

50214__safe_rarity_animated.gif

Well, you should feel really at home then.post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

Adoring the fab one is what we do.post-25189-0-29232500-1405855168.png

• Brohoof 5

That one was amusing Ghostie. :D

And a description of below image is not needed.

Elegance.png

Seriously though, if I ever did consider doing something crazy like changing my avatar ... that look right there may be in the running.

• Brohoof 5

I got some New Rarity merch today!

I got the new Rarity micro comic; once I found out what the comic was I had to get! I also managed to find Applejack's micro comic (which is from series one, Rarity's is the brand new series two) so I snagged that too. These are actually my first two comics so I'm excited to read them...

And I got a Rarity Plushie from Funrise! I know some folk don't like them since they're stylized as opposed to show accurate; but I like them! I was just a little dissapointed when I got home though... Turns out out that Rarity is the 12" and my Applejack is the 10" so they're a little off when placed side by side... Oh well, she's still fabulous! I'll have to take pictures soon...

• Brohoof 3

Boulders are much more attractive with Rarity on top of them.

img-2941010-1-rarity_by_katiramoon-d6vlp

0-o

Tom? Tommmmm! What treachery is this?

:D

I got some New Rarity merch today!

Turns out out that Rarity is the 12" and my Applejack is the 10" so they're a little off when placed side by side... Oh well, she's still fabulous! I'll have to take pictures soon...

Must be a Unicorn Master Race thing ;)

J/k

• Brohoof 5

Must be a Unicorn Master Race thing ;)

J/k

Lol, that's cute! I was actually thinking the might look better if AJ was the bigger of the two... I think everyone knows I ship those two and just based off their individual personalities I think it makes sense for AJ to be a bit bigger... Just me though.
  • Brohoof 3

So how was Rarity Day everypony?

Which one? :D

Seriously though, it was really cool to have a EQD draw friends just for Rares! Simply Devine

• Brohoof 5

So how was Rarity Day everypony?

Well, every day is Rarity Day here :proud:

It made my whole day to see her get showered in love like that :please:  Especially from such a usually hostile site :D

Anyway, on mobile right now because I'm uninstalling a lot of software from my computer, so no picture with this post  :please:

• Brohoof 4

Well, every day is Rarity Day here :proud:

It made my whole day to see her get showered in love like that :please:  Especially from such a usually hostile site :D

Anyway, on mobile right now because I'm uninstalling a lot of software from my computer, so no picture with this post  :please:

Let me help you with those pictures then. ;)

800px-Rarity_crying_in_joy_S2E19.png

mlfw1534_medium.jpg

• Brohoof 5