Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

745717b8.jpg

You have homework Ghost! :D 

I doubt it's as good as Pulp Fiction, though :wau:

I don't think Rares would like Tarantino's films, when i think about it :please: Like, she'd appreciate the artistic integrity behind them and the general uniqueness of his style of filmmaking, but she wouldn't like them for being as action-y as they are :confused:

She's more of a romantic comedy type mare :proud:

hi guys how is the local rarity fanbase doing today

Pretty good :D Looking at pics of the waifu on Derpibooru :wub:

Stumbled across a site that sells pony mousepads on the ads :D Been looking for a Rarity mousepad for a while, and I was thinking of making my next Rarimerch investment into this pretty little thing :please: 

pad_Rarity__61984.1405438067.451.416.jpg

What do you guys think?

• Brohoof 5

Stumbled across a site that sells pony mousepads on the ads :D Been looking for a Rarity mousepad for a while, and I was thinking of making my next Rarimerch investment into this pretty little thing :please: 

img-2944361-2-pad_Rarity__61984.14054380

What do you guys think?

Looks good.post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

I have an World of Tanks mousepad at the moment... May need to Rarify that too... *sigh* Another thing to add to the list.post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

• Brohoof 5

I doubt it's as good as Pulp Fiction, though :wau:

I don't think Rares would like Tarantino's films, when i think about it :please: Like, she'd appreciate the artistic integrity behind them and the general uniqueness of his style of filmmaking, but she wouldn't like them for being as action-y as they are :confused:

She's more of a romantic comedy type mare :proud:

Pretty good :D Looking at pics of the waifu on Derpibooru :wub:

img-2944361-2-pad_Rarity__61984.14054380

What do you guys think?
Fabulous! I need a new mouse pad... Might as well have ponies! Can you link me?
  • Brohoof 5

I love that scene too :wub:

Hell, the whole episode she was like "You're kidding, right?" :confused:

I loved it :wub:

The incessant whining in that episode should have annoyed me to death, but for some reason it was just adorable instead. I don't know how the writers/VA managed to pull that off.

I am still dumbfounded at the amount of Raritom shipping that exists on the internet. Of all things. :wat:

But I'll avoid that and post this instead. :D

full.jpg

Edited by The Pony Pianist
  • Brohoof 5

I'm going to start shipping Rarity and Maude ... just so I can write a fan fic of them going after Tom! 

:please:

@The Pony Pianist ... Tom enters this thread, expect me to get all goofy with stuff. It's become sort of a running gag of mine to consider Tom as Rarity's arch nemesis. :D

• Brohoof 4

Tried to fabulosify mah Rariplushies!

attachicon.gifIMAG0005.jpg

attachicon.gifIMAG0007.jpg

attachicon.gifIMAG0008.jpg

What do you people think?

I really like them, Obsidian! :D I especially like what you did with the top one - that's just amazing. Echh. I'm honestly a bit jealous that I can't do that - it looks absolutely fabulous :D

My plushies would be proud to have such nice acessories on them :please:

• Brohoof 4

Love the choker in the first one and the 'hooflet' in the second! Good show. Any of those commissions?

Nope, the first one is one of these japanese ones.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/My-Little-Pony-G4-Rarity-Plush-Doll-30cm-/321485338985?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Character_Toys&hash=item4ada04f969

And the second one is this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Ty-41008-My-Little-Pony/dp/B00HQDDXJ4

• Brohoof 4

Very cool! If I get it from there it'd prolly be Trixie actually! I think her design was the best on the site.

Which reminds me, best pony/waifu and 2nd best pony had dialogue in the latest main series comic, as well as one of the best reference/name-puns in the series to boot :D :D :D :D :D 

Spoilered for possible spoilers

large.jpg

Needless to say, I loved that part :please:

• Brohoof 5

The Pony Pianist ... Tom enters this thread, expect me to get all goofy with stuff. It's become sort of a running gag of mine to consider Tom as Rarity's arch nemesis. :D

I'll keep that in mind. He does bring out the worst in her, that's for sure. Now I'm tempted to flood this place with pictures of Tom. (But I won't :D )

Tried to fabulosify mah Rariplushies!

Those are awesome!

Edited by The Pony Pianist
  • Brohoof 5

I'll keep that in mind. He does bring out the worst in her, that's for sure. Now I'm tempted to flood this place with pictures of Tom. (But I won't )

I mean goofy in a funny way, not in a rage way. You might get a string of fake Bible verse out of me for an instance. The only Rarity moment that makes me groan is in a season 1 episode that ... well ... I won't go there.

>_>

'Lipstick Pone ... you broke a my heart'

• Brohoof 6

Lipstick just does not work for pones in my opinion.

I always think when looking at a piece with it that, it would look so much better without it. Like here.

post-25189-0-28014300-1407434083_thumb.png

Would look so much better without that lipstick...post-25189-0-52179900-1405884349.png

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 5

I mean goofy in a funny way, not in a rage way. You might get a string of fake Bible verse out of me for an instance. The only Rarity moment that makes me groan is in a season 1 episode that ... well ... I won't go there.

>_>

Gotcha.

And to fulfill the character count, I will quote my favorite fake Bible verses:

The Book of Armaments, 2:9-21

And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruits bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

book_of_armament.jpg

Release the Monty Python references!

you_make_me_sad_by_arrkhal-d4mzcr3.png

551826__safe_rarity_animated_spike_simpl

• Brohoof 6

Most prutty pone.

post-25189-0-48228000-1407437792_thumb.png

It is not only Raritys physical beauty that lets her rightfully claim that title, even though it alone would certainly suffice, but a combination of certain factors. For Rarity is not only beautiful in body, but also in spirit.

So great is the loveliness of the second that she is willing to endanger the first to do the right thing.

Risking her perfect body to be maimed by an angry manticore.

Letting an untested, mutating spell be cast upon her shapely form.

Exposing her silken coat to her biggest enemy: MUD.

And many more things.

This willingness for sacrifice that joins her physical qualities makes her the true, absolute beauty that she is. A shining, generous beacon of a soul in a flawless body.

Some say that true beauty comes from within, and is more important than physical beauty. This is true.

But Rarity has both! Watcha gon do 'bout it?

post-25189-0-96378800-1405630681.png

• Brohoof 7