Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I'm certainly not going to post Lil Wayne stuff. He sucks. :confused:

Lol; too funnay! Speaking of funnay; the first time I saw him, I didn't think L'il as in "little," but Lil, as in "Lily" and I thought to myself; "damn, that's one ugly woman!" Of course this was back when he was still wearing shirts... 

Oh, and to keep on topic; here's Rarity and Lily Blossom

tumblr_lofrdlxW7e1qg1iwko1_500.jpg

Not from my collection... Though I have both of these brushables

• Brohoof 5

Sleepy time for me; I'm off tomorrow but get to spend the day with my nephew (yay!:yay:) so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post...

post-26689-0-69483000-1407983975_thumb.jpg

Love my RFC friends; but I don't get to see him as often as I'd like... And as he turns 11 next week (speaking of birthdays) I'm always afraid he'll decide he's "too old to hang out with Aunt Jill" someday...

• Brohoof 7

Sleepy time for me; I'm off tomorrow but get to spend the day with my nephew (yay! :yay:) so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Love my RFC friends; but I don't get to see him as often as I'd like... And as he turns 11 next week (speaking of birthdays) I'm always afraid he'll decide he's "too old to hang out with Aunt Jill" someday...

Heh. Family is very important - I'm sure Rarity would want you to see him :D Have fun! We hope to see you tomorrow, but if not, you will be missed :pleased:

Speaking of Rarity...:wub:

large.png

• Brohoof 6

Sleepy time for me; I'm off tomorrow but get to spend the day with my nephew (yay!:yay:) so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Alright then. Good night.
  • Brohoof 6

I will ignore Tom for now. 

I was just watching the new Literal Video of missbunniswan and I saw them name drop one of our own. @ghostfacekiller39 ... your famous. I think you also had something to do with Twilicorn. :D

0TZNWCl.png

• Brohoof 7

Went to go look that up, not sure what that line even meant :please: Don't think it was a reference to me, though :D

Lol ... of course not ... I thought it was funny when I saw the video and through a few of your Rarity's in it. :derp:

• Brohoof 6

What the heck, I'll post my analysis of Rarity too. And then go on to post every analysis. (Except perhaps the one for Rainbow Dash, because I feel like that analysis was a piece of crap.) As with the one I posted in the Twilight Sparkle thread, this analysis was written originally for another forum...if I remember correctly it was written during the break between Hearth's Warming Eve and Family Appreciation Day.

Yeah.... little series. I thought it was a little too long for a short review.

As promised, here's a long, yet entertaining, story about my Mother-in-Law and Rarity...

Thats a really great and inspiring thing!

post-25189-0-83748300-1403559609.png

I converted my own mother to bronydom, her favorite is Applejack, her second favorite Rarity.post-25189-0-56612000-1406024165.pngpost-25189-0-81299700-1405956169.png

My 13 year old just got her 8th grade schedule today and get this - she has both Chorus and ... wait for it ... Fashion and Interior Design. I shit you not.

:blink:

:D

My daughter who helped be come back to the show ... is in Rarity's School of Fabulosity!

Your daughter basically IS Rarity!post-25189-0-34822500-1405863886.png

Does that mean you are this guy then?... :muffins:

988693_1333219277187_full.png

I've heard that the Party Girl is a reference to Pinkie Pie. Who knows if that's true or not.

It is a pretty blantant reference actually... I mean look at this:

Party_Girl.png

She even has names like Sparkle or Trixie in her random name generator... :muffins:

My birthday is tomorrow.

I'll be 24.

P.S.: Dang, I'm getting older.

Aw, thanks guys!  I can't wait to post some pictures of my birthday cake.  A certain fabulous pony is on it ;)

Happy birthday you two!post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

Rarity is going to sing a happy birthday song for you! Like Marylin Monroe did for JFK! Only more pretty, more classy, and less drunk... :muffins:

showgirl_rarity__pianotop_by_jaelachan-d

• Brohoof 7

I was searching for a picture of Rarity wrapped in ribbons as a birthday picture... Couldn't find it...post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

So have Rarity giving a huge diamond as a gift instead!

shines_like_a_diamond_by_danielsplatter-

• Brohoof 8

Does that mean you are this guy then?...

*Snickers*

Actually I do have that chipper meets easy going personality, and am a huge NFL fan. :blink:

• Brohoof 5