Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

When the workload is piling up, I need only think of our lady of fabulosity. She knows that small, tedious tasks are important steps in the process of creating something beautiful.

post-28207-0-90997300-1411624315_thumb.png

Alright, it's time for some feels.

My mom has a very large sewing room (not dissimilar to Rarity's) that she spends most of her time in. She makes quilts, clothing, curtains... you name it. I've never really thought about how much effort she puts into her hobby. She doesn't make any money off it. She gives away every quilt she makes for weddings and baby showers. She also lets our guests (we live in a bed and breakfast) use her quilts, often resulting in there being wine/coffee stains on them.

I've never understood how someone like her can be so creative but also so generous with what they've created. My mother's quilts are absolutely amazing (well, at least I think  so). Such as: http://oakhaven.net/room_ms.html .Seeing Rarity praised so much for her creativity and generosity makes me want to treat my mother the same way.

So let this be a tribute to Rarity, to my mother, and to everyone else who is under-appreciated for their selflessness. The world needs more people like you. :proud:

post-28207-0-90997300-1411624315_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

Good morning, fan club! :D

French Rarity :wub:

img-2480846-1-mlp_rarity_gif_02_by_ronin

I need to play as France in Civ V sometime...I feel that's who Rarity would play as :proud:

The piece de resistance de haute couture!

• Brohoof 8

The piece de resistance de haute couture!

Reminds me that i always wanted to learn french... the language of love post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png and cheese sauce... :confused:

I regret that i never took French classes in school when i had the opportunity for it... I could speak all fancy by now...post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

Also, adorable Rarity in a hoody on a hill. Hope we did not have that already.

rarity___hilltop_sketch_by_an_obvious_de

She looks a little bit as if she wanted to say, look at me, im cute and pretty!

Yes you are Raricookie... yes you are...post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

post-25189-0-50649600-1410604071.png

• Brohoof 7

I have to ask - is your signature a subtle nod to Rarity's talent, or a personal/professional interest? I only ask because it does fit Rares, and you know me and science. :D

Geoscience is love. Hopefully that answers your question.  :wub:

I found this lovely 'gem' (and by 'gem' I mean Rarity):  :P  http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/349/b/3/rarity___quot_got_gems__quot__by_adamlhumphreys-d4728cz.png.

• Brohoof 6

Rarity being dramatic.post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

oh_the_unnecessary_horror_by_shadyhorsem

She is adorable when she does the dramas... she is so endearing like that...post-25189-0-34198200-1406310453.png

Maybe one of the many reasons i like her is that she does not hide her feelings, somethig that is very important i think. If one hides what bothers one, it makes everything worse in the long run.

I can be pretty dramatic too, i learned. But im not nearly as cute as she is when being like that... :pout::muffins:  

• Brohoof 7

Maybe one of the many reasons i like her is that she does not hide her feelings, somethig that is very important i think. If one hides what bothers one, it makes everything worse in the long run.

Yes, as an artist she is sensitive, passionate, and emotional. There is something to say about the genuine nature of some of her most famous meltdowns. 

mlfw934_4ujP4.gif

• Brohoof 4

does anyone else see Rarity as an ambivert instead of an extrovert? (Ambiverts have traits of both introverts and extroverts. Rarity likes socializing, but at the same time, she likes being alone. She once been alone and didn't talk to anyone except herself for days. She even spends a lot of time alone to work. At the same time, she likes being with her friends and talking to ponies. 

• Brohoof 5

Yes, as an artist she is sensitive, passionate, and emotional. There is something to say about the genuine nature of some of her most famous meltdowns. 

mlfw934_4ujP4.gif

I love it how you can read it from her lips. It just adds the cuteness  :wub:

Speaking of lips...

Rarity_putting_on_lipstick_EG.png

• Brohoof 5

Note that she does internalize, but that is not the same thing. Also, no specificity on disliking people around as she designs (kids don't count). Prefers relaxation with others (spa). I just don't see it. You are free to have your own interpretation of course. 

• Brohoof 6

So, I've been playing the Monkey Island series (I love it, btw :D ) and I can't help but notice a lot of similarities between Governor Elaine and Rarity from what I've seen so far :D Strong, independent, attractive female characters who can take care of not only themselves but others with little assitance :D

Oh, btw, I dunno how many of you know this, but I know we've posted this picture before. Did anyone realize that this was actually Rarity as Governor Elaine, though? :please: I didn't. The two characters are quite a bit alike, though...so it's safe to say that due to her similarities to Rarity, she's my favorite character in the series thus far
:D

governor_rarity_by_pia_sama-d6dsww8.png

• Brohoof 9