Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Whoa, where did you get that? :confused:

I got it from the eBay store, Lemony Gem 2013. There is apparently one more of this toy remaining as I post this message.

Note: Once you buy the item and it comes in the mail, you may want to play with Rarity's mane and tail for a little while until it looks almost exactly like my photo

Edited by shoyrumaster11
  • Brohoof 6

Sorry I've been gone so long, been going through a lot lately but will try and stop by here a bit more often.

A million brohoofs Jill. I miss you, but I am glad to see that you are ok and were able to drop by. :please:

For you!

img-2524292-1-rarijack_by_shawnyall-d66m 

• Brohoof 4

I never really checked this til just now, but I realized that the Rarity fanclub has WAY more pages then all the other fanclubs. I guess it's really no surprise.

That doesn't just deserve socks, but wet hair as well!

rarity_in_socks_by_dylandylan72-d4pu4da.

• Brohoof 7

Sorry I've been gone so long, been going through a lot lately but will try and stop by here a bit more often.

Feel free to pm me if you wanna chat, I'll reply to all

Good to hear from you, we were pretty concerned.

Rarijack?

hairdressing_by_ramott-d7va3xx.png

• Brohoof 9

why must i feel sick today and also be at school

Hope you feel better Britty. 

Rarijack spillith over to the next day? I'm ok with that. :please:

rarijack_by_cruelseptember-d5kz6ne.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Good to hear from you, we were pretty concerned.

Rarijack?

img-3264039-1-hairdressing_by_ramott-d7v

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I'm actually doing amazingly old right now! I've just been super busy and have had some pretty big changes in my life that required me to take a few steps back and evaluate where I'm at on a number of things. But I should've checked in my with friends here more often no matter what all was going on. *hugs for everypony!*

Oh, and did somepony say "Rarijack?"

rarijack_collab_by_zestyoranges-d6l500w.

• Brohoof 7

I don't dislike her, but she is my by far my least favorite of the Mane 6. Somebody already did a video based on "The Girl All the Bad Guys Want" IMO, this perfectly describes the Rarity/Spike relationship.  I would need 2 songs "She's a Lady"  (old Tom Jones version) for her good side & (I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone (Monkeys) for her bad.

Aristotle set up rules for the theater (& just about everything else, too).  He said a hero needed tragic flaws to overcome.  She is both the best of ponies (her hard work & relationship w Sweetie Belle, seems like R does more for her than her parents do) & the worst of ponies (the way she treats Spike, being a diva & a drama queen)

I don't dislike her, but she is my by far my least favorite of the Mane 6. Somebody already did a video based on "The Girl All the Bad Guys Want" IMO, this perfectly describes the Rarity/Spike relationship.  I would need 2 songs "She's a Lady"  (old Tom Jones version) for her good side & (I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone (Monkeys) for her bad.

Aristotle set up rules for the theater (& just about everything else, too).  He said a hero needed tragic flaws to overcome.  She is both the best of ponies (her hard work & relationship w Sweetie Belle, seems like R does more for her than her parents do) & the worst of ponies (the way she treats Spike, being a diva & a drama queen)

How does she treat Spike?

And why would you say being dramatic is one of the worst character traits one can have?

• Brohoof 7