Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Looks like Rarity went to Dashcon :please: Weather or not she enjoyed it is still TBD, despite months after the con taking place :D Maybe she's just being a lady and since she doesn't have anything nice to say, just not saying anything at all? :please:

img-3399679-1-large.png

Not she looks like she's playing around on that picture, but Derpy is.  And this picture makes me laugh! :P

• Brohoof 4

Rarity and Fleur swap manestyles

img-3400347-1-fleur_the_posing_pony_and_

Fleur awwed the new hairstyle. "Oh my this is marvelous."

Rarity gasped "No it's mine, now give it back."

Fleur looked at Rarity with a chuckle. 'I will...eventually...maybe after a photo shoot." 

• Brohoof 4

Just wanted to give you eager Rarity fans a heads up regarding the 4DE release. I have been in touch with 4DE directly as I enquired about AJ's release. Below in the spoiler is an excerpt of my conversation with 4DE. Like AJ, it appears that Rarity has not been made just yet :(

"No worries, we have not made AJ just yet. She will likely be ready sometime later this summer, and we would probably start pre-sales for her in a couple months.

Right now, we are at Fluttershy pre-sales with her release estimated around March. We might do AJ or Rarity after her, not sure which just yet.

We also plan to do many other characters that we like after the Mane 6. Right now, we've announced Derpy, Doctor Hooves, Big Mac, and the princesses, but we hope to do even more in the future too."

Just wanted to give you eager Rarity fans a heads up regarding the 4DE release. I have been in touch with 4DE directly as I enquired about AJ's release. Below in the spoiler is an excerpt of my conversation with 4DE. Like AJ, it appears that Rarity has not been made just yet :(

"No worries, we have not made AJ just yet. She will likely be ready sometime later this summer, and we would probably start pre-sales for her in a couple months.

Right now, we are at Fluttershy pre-sales with her release estimated around March. We might do AJ or Rarity after her, not sure which just yet.

We also plan to do many other characters that we like after the Mane 6. Right now, we've announced Derpy, Doctor Hooves, Big Mac, and the princesses, but we hope to do even more in the future too."

Well, thats just the eternal fate of Applejack and Rarity fans. Nothing out of the ordinary.

• Brohoof 6

large.jpeg

Its always nice to calm down and see the world out your window enjoying tea.

802985__safe_solo_rarity_monochrome_arti

I'm thankful to have someone like Rarity show examples of how someone should be in life and after she's inspired me to go into fashion design, i appreciate her more.

• Brohoof 6

White Diamonds newest masterpiece <3

Snowpony!

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

I'd prefer Raritus choice on the accessories :proud:  

I mean look at that hat <3 and emerald eye <3 post-28950-0-46734500-1419627160.png

Apples is more old school  :huh:

Speaking of white diamonds 

Rarity-mane-6-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

:please:

• Brohoof 8

Wow. I didn't really like Rarity before, but after reading this, I've realized she's actually pretty awesome.

Glad to see you feel that way now.post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

Rarity has so many things that make her complex and loveable. She is a very passionate and hard working pony, had to build up her business from the ground up, Put her love, her sweat and her tears into it. Yet still she will always choose her friends before her career in the end. And did so many times already.

Even though many think of her as some kind of spoiled little princess, like Diamond Tiara, she never was like that. Her parents weren't rich, and did not really understand her dreams, she had to fight a lot to get where she is now, and she still has to fight.

But even though she did not have it easy, had to work hard in an cold and uncaring industry, she still never changed. She is still like that generous filly that upon finding a giant hoard of gems, chose to not keep them, but to use them to make a schoolplay truly special.

She gives much of herself, makes sacrifices, not only in the gorgeous gowns she makes for others as gifts, but also because of the fact that she could be so much farther in her career and her dreams if you would abandon Ponyville and move to Canterlot or Manehatten. But she never did, she stayed. Because she decided that it is not worth it to lose her friends to fulfill her dreams.

• Brohoof 8

Found this in one of the devientart groups i help maintain and just had to write a small thing for the image.

Rarity horn glowed bright shining light about the room. Her ever cyan aura hovered a diamond in front of her as she spoke. "Sweetie, everyone is special in their own way. Much like a diamond in the ground, it just has to reveal itself to the world."

Sweetie Belle hugged her sister. "You really think so sis."

Rarity simply nodded in response. "Yes, you are always a gem no matter what."

That just came to mind at randomdiamond_by_chanceyb-d8da2cm.jpg

Edited by BlinkZ
  • Brohoof 5

Question of the day. You're at the mall and you've spotted Rarity and Sweetie Belle windowshopping together and Derpy's in the background like always. What's your reaction to seeing them and will you introduce yourself and join them?

post-30335-0-41877700-1420922568.jpg

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 7

Question of the day. You're at the mall and you've spotted Rarity and Sweetie Belle windowshopping together and Derpy's in the background like always. What's your reaction to seeing them and will you introduce yourself and join them?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

lol is derpy stalking them? XD also i'd probably introduce myself and say hello and then we would go shopping! :D 

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/213/b/0/mlp_rarity_by_kaninerochkaninungar-d59fjx3.png

• Brohoof 5

lol is derpy stalking them? XD also i'd probably introduce myself and say hello and then we would go shopping! :D 

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/213/b/0/mlp_rarity_by_kaninerochkaninungar-d59fjx3.png

I don't think Derpy's stalking them. She's just being a background pony minding her own business.

BTW, I'll do the same. I wonder what stores Rarity would like at the mall.

• Brohoof 4

I don't think Derpy's stalking them. She's just being a background pony minding her own business.

BTW, I'll do the same. I wonder what stores Rarity would like at the mall.

she's gotta be into bath and body works and macy's because she is a pony that is a lady not trashy like some other brand stores that make me go ewwwwww 

67613__safe_rarity_animated.gif

• Brohoof 8

Well, you probably remember the little Rarity figurine i found not long ago. I thought to myself that its just too gorgeous for me not to have it, and so i bought one! Have some pictures!

post-25189-0-59633100-1420983878_thumb.jpg

I had a big gemstone laying around, so i gave it to her! She seems to really like it!post-25189-0-71790700-1413723875.pngpost-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.png

post-25189-0-34119400-1420984058_thumb.jpg

Some closeup of her gorgeous face. Notice the wittle, adowable tongue! If one looks down her mouth, on can see that even her uvula is fully modelled. :confused:

post-25189-0-27875100-1420984279_thumb.jpg

Some nice shot of Raritys shapely derrière, because, of course i had to. :pout:

All in all it is gorgeously detailed and very delicate. Almost like she is made from porcelain. The colours around her eyes and butt diamonds is a little hazy, and not as sharp as i would like it, but still pretty nicely done.

I totally am in love with it! And she now sits on my desk, resting her hoofsie on that gem, looking happy and gorgeous.post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Edit: My phone truly makes dreadful pictures... :confused:

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 10