Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Well, it is canon that Rarity was in theater but backstage as a costume designer.  Given R's character, I would have expected her to want to be the lead actress.  They do seem to have cheerleaders in EQ & R seems the type but doesn't seem to have been one.

There must be a fan fic about this.  Any ideas?

• Brohoof 2

A Rarity toy that's wearing glasses and also has a measuring tape. @Obsidian Sky , I'm not sure if you own this toy, but it looks a lot like your avatar. :D

attachicon.gifrarity_s_glasses_and_measuring_tape_accessories_mlp__9fcaa71f.jpg

I have it several times in fact.post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png But i dont have it with her glasses... Which is a shame, she looks even more alluring with them resting on her tiny nosi... :rarity:

hard_at_work_by_sirmasterdufel-d79l01e.p

Is it even possible for her to be even more alluring? Thats like trying to make something that reached absolute zero in temperature even colder... I guess the best way to put it is that her glasses put a unique spin on her limitless and irresistible seductiveness... :pout:

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 9

Always nice to come back to this club. Have a Rarity image. :3

437072__safe_solo_rarity_clothes_upvotes

By the way, there's something I'm curious about. Could any of you explain this Rarity vs Crab meme? It's amusing, but I never fully understood the punchline. x)

• Brohoof 9

Raritu being lovely pretty ballerina pony

Ballet the elegant dance, alluring movements of her shapely delicate pure shining attractive body. 

I really like the bun she has in your picture! One can imagine that her long, flowing and luxurious mane gets in the way when she dances like a lithe leave dances in the wind... So she has to adapt a more practical, but no less attractive mane-style.

I always am amazed at the wide range of coiffures she graces our adoring eyes with... And every single one of them looks stunning and uniquely gorgeous, like she does.

No matter if it is the elegant and lovely style we know and love her for, a stern but appealing like yours, or an noble and regal one worthy of a queen like this one... 

element_of_fabulosity_by_ashourii-d7aflu

...her velvet, amethyst hair is always a true eyecatcher... Only natural... seeing it is a part of her...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 9

large.png

So do you think Equtria runs on metric or some other type of measurment system of thier own. I knkow it a bit sily to thinkabout but you never know.  "this is 3 hooves long."

Always nice to come back to this club. Have a Rarity image. :3

By the way, there's something I'm curious about. Could any of you explain this Rarity vs Crab meme? It's amusing, but I never fully understood the punchline. x)

Yeah I can't explain that meme either, I don't get it either.

• Brohoof 5

Simple Ways was just adorable for Rarity that is.

blushing_rarity_by_arti22-d75qly0.png

I also think her 1st country outfit was sexy as hell beautiful.

rarity_country_by_bluthemacaw-d77lqxn.pn

Her 2nd country outfit was cute but a little too much.

country_rarity_by_vector_brony-d76wyj5.p

What do you guys think?

• Brohoof 8

Could any of you explain this Rarity vs Crab meme?

It was her second test she had to pass before picked as the chosen one by Princess Celestia. :blink2:

It's a meme on a meme actually. Stems from the PS3 E3 Reveal ... good times man ... good times. 

• Brohoof 6

Rarity worked late in the night with her happy dresses :pout:

rarity_sweetie_by_rodrigues404-d8lk1pc.p

Sweetie Belle coming and and giving the hard working unicorn pony a cup of relaxing coffee  :grin2:  The pure generous gesture of the little pony puts a happy warm smile onto Raritys face  :rarity: She had not asked Sweetie Belle to do anything for her, but the little sister pony saw her big sister being tired of long day of hard working for this big new order of dresses. 

:proud:

• Brohoof 10

Hello. I came here to fanboy about Rarity and steal some pictures. 

You have come to the right place then.post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

Welcome to the Rarity fanclub RarityFan! Where Rarity is our passion, and fanboying is our craft!

mlfw403_medium.jpg

Hope you will have much fun admiring the most Admireable One together with us.post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

• Brohoof 9