Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Good morning everypony.

post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.png

Rarity drawing her best friend while wearing her kimono

731915__safe_solo_rarity_applejack_shipp

You know, I wish I could be as inspired as Rarity. If I was, I would've finished a fanfic about her -_-

• Brohoof 9

"Are you ready to go, love? I am so excited! This will be the most delightful evening imagineable!"

generosity_by_ashourii-d7tiqcj.png

Just imagine you finally got a date with Rarity after long and gentle courtship. You cannot believe it even now that you are making the last preparations. How could you have been so lucky? How could have fate smiled upon you so much? What did you do to deserve a date with most gorgeous and sweet Rarity? The most desired and alluring mare of all...

Your hooves are shaking as you try to get your tuxedo sit just right. You take a last glance at you in a mirror, and the invitations for the grand opera that you are going to take the lovely unicorn to.

You planned everything... Took care that everything would be perfect... But the moment you heard the above sentence in that uniquely melodic and echanting voice. The moment you turn around and looked into the most beautiful face imagineable, that even the greatest artist could not even dream up. The moment you notice the loving smile and sensual gaze she endows you. In this moment you feel as all fear and tension disappeared, and the only thing left is bliss.

You gently take her slender hoof, and in turn she presses her supple body against you so can can feel her warmth, and nuzzles your cheeks tenderly with her tiny, adorable muzzle.

in this moment you are sure that this evening and this night you will never forget, and that you will never experience something as beautiful again.

• Brohoof 8

Applepie!

you_sure_look_darling_by_amenoo-d4gsnl9.

I think Sweetie greatly looks up to her bigger sister, so much in fact that she even sometimes gets jaelous when she compares herself to the successful and gorgeous, strong and confident mare.

Rarity is a good role model for tiny Belle though. She is a pony that works hard on reaching her dreams, and still does not forget her friends and her roots. A pony that errs sometimes, but sacrifices a lot to make up for it. A pony that gives freely and without second thought. That wants to make the world a more beautiful place, and the ponies in it more happy and content.

And as she succeeds, so will Sweetie when she is grown up. She will grow up into a lovely, sweet and benevolent, beautiful mare. Just like her big sister.

• Brohoof 8

Lovelyrity is happy to be here!

rt_1_by_yoonny92-d88gcqw.png

How her eyes are shimmering, like the most lovely and bright stars! How her adorable smile is enchanting and sincere! She must have a rather big happu! As she deserves... For sweet Rarity deserves all the happus!

*sigh* What would i give to be in Equestria to make sure that she gets what she deserves...Worship her... Adore her... Make her happy in every way...post-25189-0-45151300-1423918053.png

• Brohoof 7

Sweetie Belle got a pet fish but Opal ended up eating it. :I

attachicon.giffull.jpg

Notice the anime-like look on Rarity's face.

I didn't get this joke for the first 10 seconds, now i do! lol.

rarity__s_gala_dress__by_therus_77-d5rzzLooking great in SFM, just wish they used the more advanced models though.

• Brohoof 8

Good morning! I'm drinking coffee right now. I wonder what kind of coffee Rarity would like. Certainly something fancy. 

I haven't been able to write a fan fiction about her yet even though most of my episode ideas were Rarity episodes. They say to write what you know, but I never made a dress nor owned a business. I'm best with slice of life, so I would fail at a fan fiction about Rarity saving a far away kingdom from a greedy king. (I did have that idea, though.) 

4jLa3Xq.jpg

• Brohoof 7

I wish I could've gone camping with Rarity only everyone in Sleepless in Ponyville. Rarity's camping outfit was sexy cute.

tumblr_mes7u8oWMP1qijf4oo1_1280.png 

Don't waste your time with magic, I'll file your hooves for you. You deserve to be pampered like a true lady. post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 8

I wish I could've gone camping with Rarity only everyone in Sleepless in Ponyville. Rarity's camping outfit was sexy cute.

img-3575598-1-tumblr_mes7u8oWMP1qijf4oo1

Don't waste your time with magic, I'll file your hooves for you. You deserve to be pampered like a true lady. img-3575598-2-post-25189-0-98096400-1405

Can I join you? Please? I will carry her stuff! 

• Brohoof 5

Maybe im just immensely stupid, but i never noticed the lovely contrast between the dark blue of Raritys eyes and the light blue of her eyeshadow before. i saw them individually as gorgeous, but i never was able to see the special interaction of beauty in them.

rarity_by_the_wizard_of_art-d709kdv.jpg

It looks like the clear, cloudless, endless sky over the calm, shimmering, deep and fathomless ocean.

Isn't her sweet and beautiful countenance not just the most marvellous and flawless masterwork?

• Brohoof 8

Just going to share this funny thing I found before logging off for the night :D

large.pngI, for one, would totally love to live in a Rarity-ruled Equestria :wub: Everything would be fabulous and amazing, and she'd be such a good and pretty ruler :wub:

Celestia probably wouldn't be half bad at fashion design, either, but I doubt she'd be able to measure up to the real thing ;)

• Brohoof 9

WEll today i had to clean up my basement, was hard but so worth it. Even went out for dinnr with my mom and brother.  Man I love hanging with my younger bother.

I love Raripie! 

and Rarijack, and Rarisparkle, and Rarishy, and Raridash, and Rarity/Coco (not sure on the name)

How about Raripom? seems legit. Not that i'm into shipping ponies, but thought i'd help out here.

• Brohoof 3