Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I feel bad. :( Rarity is my favorite character, but I can't write her. Strangely enough, I can roleplay her, though.

I think my reason is that I'm best with slice of life, but I have difficulty writing slice of life due to my lack of knowledge in fashion. I had so many Rarity fanfiction ideas that I couldn't write because of my lack of knowledge on what I wanted to write. Somepony steals Rarity's dresses (literally going into her boutique and stealing them, not like Suri Polomare) and selling them as their own. For example.

As I was writing this, I had another idea: Somepony takes advantage of Rarity's forgiving nature. Unfortunately, I don't know how to write that one, either... What would be considered crossing the line for Rarity?

Well, if you can roleplay her you should also be able to write her!

You also dont really need to know much about fashion to write a slice of life, i myself also dont know much about it, and i wrote quite some little stories. ( Not that i say mine are any good, but you get what im saying.)

If someone steals her dresses, there is really no need to use complicated fashion terms. You can just call a dress silken, or poofy, or frilly.

"They stole my favorite yellow summer dress! I am positively in despair!"post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

Even the show often does not use such complicated fashion terms. I say you should just try to write your story and maybe even post it in here! We will give you tips and encourage you!

To the topic of someone taking advantage of Rarity. Rarity has shown that she is very forgiving, and i think it would actually take a pretty long time for her to get angry. Like in Suited for Success for example... in this episode she didnt even get angry at all, she did not even blame her friends once. So someone taking advantage of her would have an easy time doing so, just because her sweetness and generosity.

Even when Fluttershy unwillingly took the spotlight away from her in Green isnt your Colour... Yes , she was pretty jaelous... but she never acted on it. Even helped Flutts in the end because she thought modeling was the thing she wanted, and because it pained her to see her friend humiliated.

So Rarity is willing to take a lot of abuse, and will still forgive easily in the end.

What i can see what will make her really mad though, is when one actively steals her creative work, treats her friends badly (Especially Spike. He is like a little brother for her.), or ruins her reputation with malevolent intention.

The malevolence part is important, because even though the rest of the mane6 damaged her reputation in Suited for Success, they did not do so on purpose. Something Rarity knew. And for this reason she was not angry at them.

Hope i could help you a bit. And like i said, dont be scared to share your work with us!post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png

• Brohoof 9

I love Rarity's tail.

It's so great!

Here's a picture of Rarity's beautiful tail, then. :D

img-3588307-1-SQdNRfa.png

I love it!

I love looking at it.

a really funny thing is, in the dream, she didn't look that much like rarity. but i was (and still am) certain that she was rarity. :confused:

just a little vignette i felt like writing.

Rarity has the most beautiful tail to ever exist, and she willingly cuts it off to help a serpent. If she isn't worthy to be the element of generosity (which she definitely is) then nopony is. 

rarity_tail_by_olkipoika-d89t1e9.png

Rarity has the prettiest cutest, most silken fluffy cuddly shining happy soft dreamy beautiful purple happy pony tail  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

post-28950-0-22511400-1423317999.gif

I love the way her tail moves :rarity:

post-28950-0-22511400-1423317999.gif

• Brohoof 7

Unfortunately, I can't stay on long today. My job has been unpredictable the past few weeks and I feel exhausted...

Shame.post-25189-0-52179900-1405884349.png

I hope your job gets a little less stressful soon, so you can relax and pamper yourself good!

Like Rarity does here!

rarity_by_lesfrites-d4p6chk.png

She deserves to rest her supple body upon only the most comfortable and soft silken cushions... Her hoofsies massaged gently and carefully... Her flowing, deep purple velvet hair combed tenderly... Her full and shapely lips kissed passionately...post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

Errr... I may lost myself here a little bit... But can you blame me? :pout:

• Brohoof 10

She deserves to rest her supple body upon only the most comfortable and soft silken cushions... Her hoofsies massaged gently and carefully... Her flowing, deep purple velvet hair combed tenderly... Her full and shapely lips kissed passionately...

Errr... I may lost myself here a little bit... But can you blame me? :pout:

Uh... I'm just gonna leave this here. XD

5b7e0fdd39178dc8d4148618607fc96fb8908a1e 

• Brohoof 9

She deserves to rest her supple body upon only the most comfortable and soft silken cushions... Her hoofsies massaged gently and carefully... Her flowing, deep purple velvet hair combed tenderly... Her full and shapely lips kissed passionately...

Hey, this is a family thread!

...I think.

a_confused_rarity_by_emedina13-d5ds907.p

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 8

Semi-on-that-topic, have there been any waifu wars in here recently, or has everyone made peace on that front? I remember those being a perfect mix of horrifying and HILARITY.

(Which rhymes with... no. No, I don't need to point that out.)

If you don't, then a certain Texan here will. :grin2:

• Brohoof 7

Semi-on-that-topic, have there been any waifu wars in here recently, or has everyone made peace on that front? I remember those being a perfect mix of horrifying and HILARITY.

(Which rhymes with... no. No, I don't need to point that out.)

I never liked that whole concept to be honest :lol: I've always been most fond of the idea of this just being a gathering place for her fans, regardless of whether or not they're huge fans or if they just like her. Should be no "biggest fan" or any of that nonsense, just general Rarity worship :rarity:

Speaking of Rarity...that totally rhymes with "best pony" :D

81e.jpg

• Brohoof 10

I never liked that whole concept to be honest :lol: I've always been most fond of the idea of this just being a gathering place for her fans, regardless of whether or not they're huge fans or if they just like her. Should be no "biggest fan" or any of that nonsense, just general Rarity worship :rarity:

img-3589069-1-81e.jpg

It was still hilarious to watch while it was going on, because it seemed like everyone was in on the joke and not REALLY taking it seriously.

Also, that picture just about made me gigglesnort Vanilla Coke all over my laptop monitor. A sombrero has never quite looked so fabulous. (A friend of mine who's watching basketball games with me right now also approves.)

• Brohoof 6

I love Rarity's tail.

It's so great!

U6pLv7N.gif

Behold the most fabulous tail of majestic beauty.

img-3589069-1-81e.jpg

You're right, there is no best fan! we all love Rarity in our own way.

ePrgGpK.gif

​and arguing would just be an insult to the fabulousness that is Rarity. 

if people started fighting here about such needless things...

it would be...

KTISbA0.gif

• Brohoof 8

img-3588669-2-rarity_tail_by_olkipoika-d

Rarity has the prettiest cutest, most silken fluffy cuddly shining happy soft dreamy beautiful purple happy pony tail  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:  :grin2:

I love the way her tail moves :rarity:

Must resist uncontrollable urge to cuddle tail!!

• Brohoof 4

I'm back from work. Today felt longer since everyone had to attend a meeting...

3edb59fa21f6e6cccc92a8d960bf63b7-d5dibzn

I wish I had a Rarity to snuggle with.

Edited by Woohoo
  • Brohoof 6

I'm back from work. Today felt longer since everyone had to attend a meeting...

img-3589655-1-3edb59fa21f6e6cccc92a8d960

I wish I had a Rarity to snuggle with.

Here ya go, I think she's waiting for you. Better hurry, can't keep a lady waiting!

557575__safe_solo_rarity_meme_image+macr

• Brohoof 6

img-3589652-1-equine_elegance_by_red_sou

Rarity elegant pretty pony taking a happy refreshing trot outside<3

Her face looks like she noticed somepony img-3589652-2-post-25189-0-78166600-1406

ooh :grin2:  :rarity:  :grin2:

img-3589652-3-rarity_plush_by_lavenderex

It even has the glasses o3o  :please:   :pout:  :proud:

So much want! xD

how can a plushie be so awesome?

Who ever made knows fabulous.

• Brohoof 3

I'm sad right now :( I was busy drawing Rarity, but the worst possible thing happened! 

I was working on her cutie mark, and I realized that the brush can't go any smaller. I wasted all that time drawing Rarity. :( I can't draw dresses to save my life, so that picture of Rarity is impossible to finish. I can't add the cute mark. Oh well... I guess I can get rid of part of her body so it would still be possible. The tail was turning out so good, too. :(

I figured out how to get the details on her cutie mark! :D I had to use a different program. 

7w3l87u.png

• Brohoof 11

I'm sad right now :( I was busy drawing Rarity, but the worst possible thing happened!

I was working on her cutie mark, and I realized that the brush can't go any smaller. I wasted all that time drawing Rarity. :( I can't draw dresses to save my life, so that picture of Rarity is impossible to finish. I can't add the cute mark. Oh well... I guess I can get rid of part of her body so it would still be possible. The tail was turning out so good, too. :(

I figured out how to get the details on her cutie mark! :D I had to use a different program.

7w3l87u.png

That's an awesome drawing of Rarity. If I were to critique it, the only thing I'd recommend is taking a little bit of length off of the legs, but it's waaaaay better than anything I could come up with.

Edited by Bhending the Rules
  • Brohoof 4

7w3l87u.png

she looks amazing! good job, darling.

1297537032969.jpg

• Brohoof 7