Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

The wait for Season 5 in a nutshell... (for most people)

854030__safe_solo_rarity_meme_animated_s

Yes! I will check for all the news over and over! 

No, it's not because I'm waiting to see when the first Rarity episode will be. 

*Lie detector buzzes*

OK... that is the main reason. 

• Brohoof 5

Do you like my new sig?

Anyway yeah i have two fic ideas but havn't writtne them yet

Don't forget about those ideas, especially if they are Rarity fanfictions. There aren't many of those. 

• Brohoof 1

Don't forget about those ideas, especially if they are Rarity fanfictions. There aren't many of those. 

Well w the rarity goes bowlingwith appeljac and Rd but can't think of a plot for it.

• Brohoof 2

So I guess I shouldn't tell you that Rarity will be in Season 5? 

Oops!

not brohoofing because of you spoiling s5  :baconmane:

Do you like my new sig?

Anyway yeah i have two fic ideas but havn't writtne them yet

it looks awesome! who made it?

• Brohoof 1

yeah, i know. just joking. i'd be one of those rarity fans.

VIEWPOINT_angry_mob_t_w480.jpg

Rarity fans would not have those. We would have fabulous gem encrusted weapons that will gleam as we march forth to have a civil discussion with Hasbro until they promise to add Rarity when they can and make Season 6 all about Rarity. :D 

• Brohoof 6

Rarity fans would not have those. We would have fabulous gem encrusted weapons that will gleam as we march forth to have a civil discussion with Hasbro until they promise to add Rarity when they can and make Season 6 all about Rarity. :D

but where am i to find a picture of such fabulous weapons?  :pout:

• Brohoof 3

To be fair, you should see it when a Rarihate topic comes up. It isn't very often, not nearly as much as it used to be, but the memories of swarming those and partaking in some epic battles with the other side still rings true in my head to this day. Our weapons may have been jewel encrusted, but they were also vicious :P

Ahh, memories~

• Brohoof 6

To be fair, you should see it when a Rarihate topic comes up. It isn't very often, not nearly as much as it used to be, but the memories of swarming those and partaking in some epic battles with the other side still rings true in my head to this day. Our weapons may have been jewel encrusted, but they were also vicious :P

Ahh, memories~

I've dealt with a lot of Rarity hate. The civil discussion with Hasbro is so that they are more likely to realize Rarity fans are actually amazing (which we are) and fanservice us instead of Rarity haters. 

I've defended Rarity several times, and not just on the forum. 

• Brohoof 4

I've dealt with a lot of Rarity hate. The civil discussion with Hasbro is so that they are more likely to realize Rarity fans are actually amazing (which we are) and fanservice us instead of Rarity haters. 

I've defended Rarity several times, and not just on the forum. 

I know what it's like, my man. I'm ghostie :P 

I AM THE GREAT SAVIOR OF THE RFC. I BROUGHT THIS THREAD BACK FROM THE DEAD AND PLAYED A SIGNIFICANT PART IN FENDING OFF RARITY HATE FROM MLPF FROM LATE 2013 - 2014. I AM THE MESSIAH AND ALL SHALL BOW DOWN BEFORE MY POWER. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

...erm, sorry, what? :please:

I've defended her more times than I can count, sadly, but 'tis just the way things go. No character is free from it, so the fact that it's gotten down to being no more than her mane 6 counterparts on this particular site is something I think is pretty great. She even won a tourney a while back :D

• Brohoof 6

I know what it's like, my man. I'm ghostie :P 

I AM THE GREAT SAVIOR OF THE RFC. I BROUGHT THIS THREAD BACK FROM THE DEAD AND PLAYED A SIGNIFICANT PART IN FENDING OFF RARITY HATE FROM MLPF FROM LATE 2013 - 2014. I AM THE MESSIAH AND ALL SHALL BOW DOWN BEFORE MY POWER. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

...erm, sorry, what? :please:

I've defended her more times than I can count, sadly, but 'tis just the way things go. No character is free from it, so the fact that it's gotten down to being no more than her mane 6 counterparts on this particular site is something I think is pretty great. She even won a tourney a while back :D

I don't know about bowing before you. 

Defend Rarity still, though. From what I've seen, Rarity gets the most hate. 

Though I do see a rise in Rainbow Dash hate. (Yes, I will defend Rainbow Dash, too, but this is a Rarity fan club, not a Rainbow Dash. I'm not even a fan of Rainbow.) 

• Brohoof 2

How does a weapon of generosity work? 

I mean guns usually kill... which is taking a life, definately NOT generosity. 

It sounds like an oxymoron. 

Maybe, but not only is it fabulous, it's also more beneficial than any pitchfork or torch, I mean if there was in an Angry Rarity Fan Mob this would be the most preferred weapon.

• Brohoof 3

Maybe, but not only is it fabulous, it's also more beneficial than any pitchfork or torch, I mean if there was in an Angry Rarity Fan Mob this would be the most preferred weapon.

That's a good enough reason. Though what if there was a gun that killed greed instead of people? :D 

Sorry.

• Brohoof 4

That's a good enough reason. Though what if there was a gun that killed greed instead of people? :D

Sorry.

Ok, let's go literal, the gun shoots a generosity beam and kills of all greed within the target!

• Brohoof 5