Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Soon it will be warm again! The rays of the sun shall drive away the cold and the darkness, just as Raritys beauty and loveliness drives away unfabulousness and sadness.

Prettypearlpone embraces the good weather, and basks in the radiance of the sun so that it warms her supple body to match the warmth of her generous and sweet heart.

img-3598346-1-full.jpg

I volunteer to massage that lotion in, by the way... Just saying...

O///O I think it's hot out here....

• Brohoof 6

Soon it will be warm again! The rays of the sun shall drive away the cold and the darkness, just as Raritys beauty and loveliness drives away unfabulousness and sadness.

Prettypearlpone embraces the good weather, and basks in the radiance of the sun so that it warms her supple body to match the warmth of her generous and sweet heart.

img-3598346-1-full.jpg

I volunteer to massage that lotion in, by the way... Just saying...

we have 75+ degrees here. so, yes, it's already warm here.

• Brohoof 4

we have 75+ degrees here. so, yes, it's already warm here.

O///O it's not the sun that's making me hot...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

Edited by IceBlizzard
  • Brohoof 5

Just imagine Rarity standing in front of you and commanding you to...

rarity_valentine_by_glittering_pony-d4pj

Of course... This demands a lot of careful consideration and contemplation... One cannot act rashly. One has to carefully weight the pros and cons!

Ah... who am i kidding...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png I would be all like...

mlfw3684-rrtext.gif

I will be forever yours my most beloved! I am your servant, and you can command me as you wish. I will fullfill your every wish... Your every desire...

My heart is like warm wax in your slender hooves... And so is my will...post-25189-0-31276000-1405956140.png

• Brohoof 12

Just imagine Rarity standing in front of you and commanding you to...

rarity_valentine_by_glittering_pony-d4pj

Of course... This demands a lot of careful consideration and contemplation... One cannot act rashly. One has to carefully weight the pros and cons!

Ah... who am i kidding... I would be all like...

mlfw3684-rrtext.gif

I will be forever yours my most beloved! I am your servant, and you can command me as you wish. I will fullfill your every wish... Your every desire...

My heart is like warm wax in your slender hooves... And so is my will...

Amen to that! I can't agree with you more!

• Brohoof 3

Rarity and selfies. :D

attachicon.gifbo2_rarity_selfie_emblem_by_thatbronyluminous-d751yvf.png

attachicon.gifbd3042a2975e3b845d76524714335818.jpg

Switching manes with Pinkie Pie:

attachicon.gifrarity_pie_selfie_by_twitchykismet-d75l924.jpg

Apparently, something went wrong with human Rarity's selfie with Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer. :blink:

attachicon.gifrari_selfie_gone_wrong_by_xtremismaster-d7zq2qq.png

And what's interesting, is that Flutters thinks it's funny while Sunny and Rares doesn't.

• Brohoof 5

Yay! Only 75 more pages til we hit 1000!

It may seem a bit early to be raving about page 1000, but just you wait. Give it about another week and we'll probably be there.

tumblr_n5ltfqhuJ61qhagklo5_r1_500.png

• Brohoof 8

whew finally got a moment before bed to catch up!

Love the neon one!

It's a shame that Rarity didn't wear the Mysterious Mare Do Well outfit in the actual show. :( She looks so fabulous! 

Something I found that most of you already seen. (It's about Rarity. If you can't see gifs, don't bother clicking the link. )

http://alouncara.tumblr.com/post/83590580448/rarilight-season-four-character-development

the text is a little fast for me to read but I think I get it.

Good morning everypony.

Lately, I've been feeling down. Probably because I'm being overworked at my job.
img-3597757-1-854206__safe_solo_rarity_e

I just started a new job. sleep schedule overhaul in works. plus I'm commuting so it takes a large chunk of time away from the internet.

But I am working on some fan art during my breaks. I have a rarity one in the works currently I hope you guys will like it.

Yay! Only 75 more pages til we hit 1000!

It may seem a bit early to be raving about page 1000, but just you wait. Give it about another week and we'll probably be there.

img-3600615-1-tumblr_n5ltfqhuJ61qhagklo5

How on earth did this person make the rainbow power design look good?!?!?

• Brohoof 6

So why dont yo uthink Rairty babysat during babycakes, I think he donst liek litlte foals.or too much of awimpe handle adiaper change

My head cannon is that she feels she doesn't have the patience for it seeing as she gets short tempered with her little sister.

Being a caring person she feels it would have been better to turn it down then to scare the children by having her lose her temper around them.

As a middle older sister I can confirm that not everyone who has siblings is good at babysitting 

• Brohoof 1