Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Can people with good animation skills, very good voice acting, good with sounds, etc. create a mini series about Rarity? Or better yet, they create an official one that is amazing? (Of course it will be amazing.)

• Brohoof 4

EVERYONE! GUESS WHAT! :D :D :D

I think I found proof of one of my Rarity headcanons.

I've had a headcanon that Rarity is ambidextrous for awhile. She used both hooves or hands comfortably (depending on the universe.) but I had nothing to back up my claim except that she is able to easily put nail polish on both hands.

THEN I decided to listen to Life is a Runway again (don't ask how many times this is.) and I just noticed something.

During the beginning, Rarity was drawing with her right hand. But near the end, she used her left hand to sew. I know she would have to use her left hand to go back, but people typically start out with their dominant hand.

Except she's probably mixed handed but more right handed, so I don't know.

I still think she's ambidextrous...

Excellent catch - she is a mare (and/or woman) full of surprises :D

RARITY FANS.

YOU MUST BROHOOF THIS POST.

IF YOU DON'T, RARITY WILL BE EATEN.

Can I reply to it instead of brohoofing it? :P

• Brohoof 1

Well that was easy. Maybe I should hold ponies above sharks and lions more often. That'll be good for my brohoof counter :P

You...you monster!

• Brohoof 2

Rarity inspried me to write a book. I'm not going to say what it's about because it's hard to make it sound interesting without making it not safe for children (gore and violence.) But I did get inspiration from her character. 

She won't be in the book (copyright issues) but it involves greed (opposite of Rarity's element, diamonds, and dresses. (not much about dresses, but some people wear them, so naturally, there will be dresses in the book. Rarity wouldn't do most of the things in the book except maybe write the warning, but still! It's not about her because that's illegal if I want to publish it. It just has a lot of her influence. 

Rarity's original element was inspiration, so this makes sense, right? 

• Brohoof 2

Does it say much that our darling Rarity has almost 8 times the amount of pages as any other fanclub? Well of course it does... for her generosity and beauty attract those from all over. post-30925-0-38148700-1440293520.png

bashful_rarity_by_thederpyenthusiast-d92

• Brohoof 5

Has anyone suddenly started acting like Rarity for no apparent reason? 

Sometimes, I will just start acting like her. I even get her voice (though would be completely off if I actually heard myself being recorded...) Yes, I'm a guy who sounds like a girl at times. SHUT UP! Stop laughing! It's worse than it sounds. 

Though if I could control it, and if I actually sound like Rarity to other people, MLP conventions and calling bronies would be fun. 

• Brohoof 3