Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well!

I've found some art of Rarity royalty and now I really want her to become an alicorn princess! :D :D

She does deserve it after all. :grin2:

Princess Platinum was a unicorn. Besides, the wings would just get in the way of her fabulous body.

• Brohoof 2

Rarity and Sweetie Belle are looking great so far in my fan art I'm working on. :D I won't show you yet. I'm hoping to get done by December 25. 

Speaking of Christmas, I get to spend more money on my family! They won't have to deal with boxes of candy this year! :D (the last several years, that was all I could afford.)

• Brohoof 3

trying to fold this origami Rarity from one uncut sheet of paper its pretty tough

Wow!

You did a fantastic job! I had no idea you did origami, looks like you've been doing it for a while. How long did it take you to finish it?

• Brohoof 2

Wow!

You did a fantastic job! I had no idea you did origami, looks like you've been doing it for a while. How long did it take you to finish it?

i mean that what its supposed to look like its not my folding the instructionbs are for proffessionals and its hard to foldwith them i couldnt fold like that

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Origami-Horse-325400013

but i try

Edited by ooBrony
  • Brohoof 1

i mean that what its supposed to look like its not my folding the instructionbs are for proffessionals and its hard to foldwith them i couldnt fold like that

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Origami-Horse-325400013

but i try

Ohhhhh... Sorry. :please: I think I need my morning coffee :D

I did origami back in art class a long while back. It is defiantly a tricky and difficult art to master. Watching videos and practicing on a daily basis certainly helps.

Personally though, I think drawing is easier. :)

• Brohoof 2

Ohhhhh... Sorry. :please: I think I need my morning coffee :D

I did origami back in art class a long while back. It is defiantly a tricky and difficult art to master. Watching videos and practicing on a daily basis certainly helps.

Personally though, I think drawing is easier. :)

I prefer drawing as is. I can appreciate other art forms, and I do (if they actually try and don't just spit on a canvas or anything like that.) But Origami, sculpting, anything where a mistake will ruin everything is not my thing. 

• Brohoof 3

I prefer drawing as is. I can appreciate other art forms, and I do (if they actually try and don't just spit on a canvas or anything like that.) But Origami, sculpting, anything where a mistake will ruin everything is not my thing.

Quite true. At least on paper you can simply use your blue eraser to undo your mistake. With origami, fold something wrong, and your gonna have a looong day.

• Brohoof 2

I like Rarity, shes a pretty cool character :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Definitely in my top three of the Mane 6.

The outer part of Rarity's mane and tail, her eyes, eye shadow, cutie mark, and magic are all cool. Her coat is neuteral, and I think the under part of her mane is warm.

• Brohoof 4

Does anyone here ship rarilight? I'm writing a ship fic about them.it takes place in the equestria girls universe, and Twilight is the one from Crystal Prep.

Oh my god, it's been far too long since I posted here. Seriously way too long. I'm so sorry Rarity!

sig-4197841.mlp___chibi_rarity_by_haydee

Anyways, how are you guys? Does anyone remember me?

You look familiar, but I don't know where I know you from.

• Brohoof 3

Thinking about Rarity's cutie mark story in Cutie Mark Chronicles (S1 E 23).   It occurs to me, the timing doesn't add up.  She was making costumes for the play The Next Day.  Suddenly, her horn activates & drags her off!  According to her, it dragged her through miles of wilderness, up & down mountains to reach that rock.  IIRC (it's been awhile since I watched this) she showed day & night passing.  Even without that, How Was There Time?

Think about it​.  She still has to get the stuff home & make the costumes.  Even if she pulled an all nighter (& would her parents LET her do that?), it couldn't possibly have been more than an hour or so each way, plausibly quite a lot less.

Rarity was certainly being a Drama Queen (She did that a lot in Season 1) & greatly exaggerating the hardship & trouble.  I would make a small bet the rock was in a neighborhood rock garden, possibly in her back yard

(Many people have told me that it occurs to them that Too Much occurs to me)

Edited by sweetolebob18
  • Brohoof 3

Thinking about Rarity's cutie mark story in Cutie Mark Chronicles (S1 E 23).   It occurs to me, the timing doesn't add up.  She was making costumes for the play The Next Day.  Suddenly, her horn activates & drags her off!  According to her, it dragged her through miles of wilderness, up & down mountains to reach that rock.  IIRC (it's been awhile since I watched this) she showed day & night passing.  Even without that, How Was There Time?

Think about it​.  She still has to get the stuff home & make the costumes.  Even if she pulled an all nighter (& would her parents LET her do that?), it couldn't possibly have been more than an hour or so each way, plausibly quite a lot less.

Rarity was certainly being a Drama Queen (She did that a lot in Season 1) & greatly exaggerating the hardship & trouble.  I would make a small bet the rock was in a neighborhood rock garden, possibly in her back yard

(Many people have told me that it occurs to them that Too Much occurs to me)

The think that made no sense to me was that it looked like days passed from what I remember. It is interesting that Rarity's magic knew which rock would break and led her there.

• Brohoof 4

Oh my god, it's been far too long since I posted here. Seriously way too long. I'm so sorry Rarity!

sig-4197841.mlp___chibi_rarity_by_haydee

Anyways, how are you guys? Does anyone remember me?

I have a few troubles from life but eh, I got over it. And yes! I remember you, Hovershy.  :grin2: A lot of things changed here while I was on my hiatus from MLP.  :confused:

• Brohoof 3

Rarity is disappointed. 

post-32599-0-10528100-1446863660.jpg

There is a name your price slurpee day tomorrow (November 7) in America. 100% of the amount paid goes out to feed hungry people. People are taking advantage of this and paying extremely low prices or getting it for free if they can. They are missing the purpose. 

I'm going to pay extra. It's sort of like giving back to those who helped me when I was younger and had to rely on food banks to get food.

• Brohoof 6

Rarity is disappointed. 

attachicon.gifdownload (10).jpg

There is a name your price slurpee day tomorrow (November 7) in Equestria. 100% of the amount paid goes out to feed hungry ponies. Ponies are taking advantage of this and paying extremely low prices or getting it for free if they can. They are missing the purpose. 

I'm going to pay extra. It's sort of like giving back to those who helped me when I was younger and had to rely on food banks to get food.

Which store is doing that?

Also, I would implore that ALL Rarifans go to said store tomorrow and pay a few extra bucks for a slurpie if you are near one of the places doing this. The Element of Generosity after all!

• Brohoof 4

Which store is doing that?

Also, I would implore that ALL Rarifans go to said store tomorrow and pay a few extra bucks for a slurpie if you are near one of the places doing this. The Element of Generosity after all!

7-11s in America. I don't know if all of them do it. The two on my town do these sorts of things.

• Brohoof 3