Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

The beautiful is redundant. All rarity pictures are inherently beautiful.  :D

Still, praising her beauty will never get old... :wub:

Just going to remind you all that the Pony World Cup is going to be starting next month - we're a powerhouse fanbase on these forums, but we're still relatively new to being an empire of sorts :D We need to push Rarity as far along as we can when the time comes! If something happens like what happened in the MM Tourney, we need to stay strong and keep moving forward - we're not going to resort to those sort of tactics that we witnessed be used last time around, but we need to press forward through the adversity and fight until we're bloody, battered, and bruised in the name of our goddess Rarity!

In the name of fabulosity, the PWC will turn FABULOUS!

img-2679171-1-post-25639-0-07029100-1396

Aaaaaand this is something i will certainly not be part of.

I rather have her loose than have Pinkie and Twilight fans bash on the "inferior" pony again... :eww:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Good morning, fan club! :D

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png

I woke up and saw this this fabulous blog  :D

post-16586-0-14908900-1401259456.jpg

Rarity Hepburn having her morning smoke

img-2680075-1-rarity_hepburn__by_frantic

post-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gif

Aaaaaand this is something i will certainly not be part of.

I rather have her loose than have Pinkie and Twilight fans bash on the "inferior" pony again... :eww:

Just because they might be unsportsmanlike doesn't mean we shouldn't participate - their behavior last time was something that was entirely unacceptable, but that's what I was talking about! :D We need to beat them for that reason :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

You Rarity people make us Fluttershy fans look bad.... why can't our club have six thousand replies.

Anywho not just here to point out how bad you make me feel about myself.  I was just reading the Rarity micro comic and this panel... how did I not see shippers plastering this panel all over the place?  

Spoilered for spoileryness...

WJuuZ3b.png

• Brohoof 4

img-23847-1-aa10eb634dc44e5eb17a14f9f87874b5.png

You Rarity people make us Fluttershy fans look bad.... why can't our club have six thousand replies.

Anywho not just here to point out how bad you make me feel about myself.  I was just reading the Rarity micro comic and this panel... how did I not see shippers plastering this panel all over the place?  

Spoilered for spoileryness...

WJuuZ3b.png

Hm. Funny, I just got done reading that comic the other day :D I immediately noticed the AJ thing, but shippers or not, I've always seen them as being best friends of sort :D

Also, Flax Seed was amazing :D Although he was far from Rarity's caliber of fabulosity :wub:

• Brohoof 2

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Also, Flax Seed was amazing Although he was far from Rarity's caliber of fabulosity

Flax Seed and Wheat Grass were both amazing.  I'd love for them to be in the show just so we could hear their voices.

Interesting side note... a friend of mine made a Wheat Grass plush and put it on eBay and Andy Price ended up contacting him and buying it.  http://fav.me/d6m0pzx

• Brohoof 2

Just because they might be unsportsmanlike doesn't mean we shouldn't participate - their behavior last time was something that was entirely unacceptable, but that's what I was talking about! :D We need to beat them for that reason :D

Even if she wins, and i don't think that will ever happen, the only thing that will accomplish is to get her even more hate by jealous fans of the other mane6, like the last time. People that cannot accept that inferior ponies win a poll against their favorite just once.

You saw what happened last time, what do you think will happen if she actually manages to win? Do you think this fandom will just stand aside and accept that?

I would rather have her drop off the radar completely. Thats the only way the fans of the more popular ponies are willing to suffer Rares and Ajs presence.

Maybe i even support the ponies that are pitched against Rarity, just so that she does not need to suffer the humiliation to actually win and everything that will inevitably follow...

• Brohoof 1

Flax Seed and Wheat Grass were both amazing.  I'd love for them to be in the show just so we could hear their voices.

Interesting side note... a friend of mine made a Wheat Grass plush and put it on eBay and Andy Price ended up contacting him and buying it.  http://fav.me/d6m0pzx

They really were, and yes, they'd be an amazing addition in the show :D They were both characters that you could easily picture their voices when you read their dialogue, though - and Flax Seed's fascination with that billboard was hilarious to me :D

That whole micro-comic was 10/10, perfect, better than the whole Nightmare Rarity arc, which I hate :D

Even if she wins, and i don't think that will ever happen, the only thing that will accomplish is to get her even more hate by jealous fans of the other mane6, like the last time. People that cannot accept that inferior ponies win a poll against their favorite just once.

You saw what happened last time, what do you think will happen if she actually manages to win? Do you think this fandom will just stand aside and accept that?

I would rather have her drop off the radar completely. Thats the only way the fans of the more popular ponies are willing to suffer Rares and Ajs presence.

Maybe i even support the ponies that are pitched against Rarity, just so that she does not need to suffer the humiliation to actually win and everything that will inevitably follow...

Obsidian, I'm sorry, but you're overreacting a bit - yes, we may not win, but we can still drive it home. You shouldn't let a few bad eggs ruin this for Rarity - she deserves every bit of love and attention she can get, and you shouldn't take that away from her to "spare her the humiliation" when this is just a fun competition to begin with :D

• Brohoof 2

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Hey guys Afternoon. I've just bought issue 19 of the comic and I have to say, what the? It's so soppy that Rarity herself could have written it!

post-8308-0-66561800-1384115058_zps8a951

Beautiful, Stylish, Fabulous AND evil! What more could you want?
(Thanks Kyoshi for letting everyone use your sigs!)

It's so soppy that Rarity herself could have written it!

What exactly does "Soppy" mean again...? I can't say I've ever heard that word, so I don't know what to make of this post.

• Brohoof 2

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

What exactly does "Soppy" mean again...? I can't say I've ever heard that word, so I don't know what to make of this post.

Put it like this, for most of the comic you've either got Rarity falling desperately in love with Sombra, or Celestia in love with him. That's about all of issue 19!

post-8308-0-66561800-1384115058_zps8a951

Beautiful, Stylish, Fabulous AND evil! What more could you want?
(Thanks Kyoshi for letting everyone use your sigs!)

(edited)

Happy Rarity is best Rarity.

happy_rarara_by_gallade77-d73uvva.png

Every Rarity is best Rarity :wub:

5.png

Except Nightmare Rarity :D

Put it like this, for most of the comic you've either got Rarity falling desperately in love with Sombra, or Celestia in love with him. That's about all of issue 19!

Ah. I only read the comics when I can get around to it, anyway :D

One thing I don't like about the comics is that they really seem to overplay Rarity's hopeless romantic side, though. That's both bothersome and irritating when they overplay one trait of hers - while they do keep her character multi-dimensional, there's just...meh. They seem to do that a bit too much for my liking.

• Brohoof 6

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

That whole micro-comic was 10/10, perfect, better than the whole Nightmare Rarity arc, which I hate
The Nightmare Rarity arc was odd... it wanted to do what the Crysalis arc did and bring back an old villain, but it just failed at doing it.  There were good moments, but the whole idea was just off.  Plus it seemed to play up a lot of the negative comments about Rarity from the fandom which I didn't like... speaking of which...

@@Obsidian Sky, don't let people's idiotic insults keep you from supporting the character you love.  There are always going to be people who take things like these forum polls too seriously and throw around insults, but you can't let them control who you are.  And if you don't want to listen to me, listen to Rarity in Simple Ways... you can't change who you are to make someone else happy.  You have to stick to who you are above everything else.  :)   At the end of the day, there's always going to be jerks, and whether Rarity wins or not, the jerks will still be there, so you might as well show off Rarity's popularity on the forum.  Sure that might make someone make a rude comment about Rarity, but it might also make someone take a second look at Rarity and realize how great she is.  I think that's worth fighting for.

• Brohoof 4

The Nightmare Rarity arc was odd... it wanted to do what the Crysalis arc did and bring back an old villain, but it just failed at doing it.  There were good moments, but the whole idea was just off.  Plus it seemed to play up a lot of the negative comments about Rarity from the fandom which I didn't like... speaking of which...

Yeahh...I remember downloading the whole arc and just deleting the files when I was finished -_- Everyone told me how great it was - it ended up being the most disappointing thing I've ever experienced as a member of this fandom. I ALWAYS enjoy Rarity and Rarity things - NMR is the exception. It was sloppily done, clunky, weird, and the resolution was just stupid -_-

• Brohoof 2

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Yeahh...I remember downloading the whole arc and just deleting the files when I was finished Everyone told me how great it was - it ended up being the most disappointing thing I've ever experienced as a member of this fandom. I ALWAYS enjoy Rarity and Rarity things - NMR is the exception. It was sloppily done, clunky, weird, and the resolution was just stupid
Plus when you think about it, the whole NMR arc really makes Celestia out to be a terrible sister.  She banished Luna to the moon indefinitely for turning into Nightmare Moon, and only when Nightmare Moon came back to get revenge and they were able to use the elements to transform her did they allow her to return, and that comic made it out to be a simple fix.  Instead of the Nightmare Moon transformation being a result of Luna genuinely letting negativity into her life, it turned out to be completely unrelated to her... IDK the whole thing just didn't make sense to me.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Plus when you think about it, the whole NMR arc really makes Celestia out to be a terrible sister.  She banished Luna to the moon indefinitely for turning into Nightmare Moon, and only when Nightmare Moon came back to get revenge and they were able to use the elements to transform her did they allow her to return, and that comic made it out to be a simple fix.  Instead of the Nightmare Moon transformation being a result of Luna genuinely letting negativity into her life, it turned out to be completely unrelated to her... IDK the whole thing just didn't make sense to me.

Yeahh...it was just a huge disappointment. There was a lot of potential, though, and it ended up being completely wasted because of how it was handled  -_-

Because she's the type of pony everypony should know :D:wub:

rarity_elite_by_mysticalpha-d4i2i27.jpg

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies