Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Broken images, crazy day at work, and my sister nominated me for that ice bucket challenge!

:okiedokielokie:

Rarity_and_Sweetie_Belle_fighting_S2E5.p

Imma nominate someone on here when I do this shit !!!

• Brohoof 6

Just shot a PM to Ashley asking her if she wants to bypass the usually Help Post on this image issue and just send a ticket.

I needs to share Fabulosity ... :(

• Brohoof 5

n

no you must not speak of coffee for working at dunkins has made coffee unfabulous to me :(

I'm a tea type guy personally, and absolutely hate coffee. (Except mocha :catface: )

What would android version of Rarity be called :huh:

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

• Brohoof 4

Tabatha has a challenge from Sweetie Belle.  She's got some challenge to do better (if she does take the challenge)

I'm sure it's all scripted because she so quotes Sweetie belle at the end.

I hope the challenge is taken with all fabulousness.

Edited by paradoxical
  • Brohoof 6

Attachments should be fine. I did open a ticket so we'll see.

And that ice bucket thing ... sigh ... at least its not the cinnamon challenge

post-25990-0-19242100-1408677261.gif

Tabatha has a challenge from Sweetie Belle.  She's got some challenge to do better (if she does take the challenge)

I'm sure it's all scripted because she so quotes Sweetie belle at the end.

I hope the challenge is taken with all nebulousness.

There was a definitely an edit in that, however it looks like they are starting to try and out goof Larson. Rob Paulsen was my favorite so far and he isn't even on MLP.

• Brohoof 4

So, quick question - how many of you plan on ordering the Rarity 4DE plushie? :D

It's a guaranteed purchase of at least one Rarity. My daughter who went from a Dash fan to a Rarifan definitely deserves it. Me? While I am not a plush guy, I strongly believe in supporting the Hasbro Licensees. It's the only way quality merch is going to continue to be made. Though the fan made and designed plushies are more like an art piece than manufactured merch. That is why I will get one for myself. I do want my first personal plush to be a Con purchase or commission. I would jump at a Ponytones or Beatnick (Still prefer French) Rarity custom.

But yeah ... 4DE will get my money ... I think they will be available late fall if one rumor I heard is true.

• Brohoof 5

So, quick question - how many of you plan on ordering the Rarity 4DE plushie? :D

I'd like to get one, but I must wait for my sister to leave. my current room is too tiny for anything else. (Plus the Lock is broken on my current rooms door :lol: )

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops
  • Brohoof 5

It's a guaranteed purchase of at least one Rarity. My daughter who went from a Dash fan to a Rarifan definitely deserves it. Me? While I am not a plush guy, I strongly believe in supporting the Hasbro Licensees. It's the only way quality merch is going to continue to be made. Though the fan made and designed plushies are more like an art piece than manufactured merch. That is why I will get one for myself. I do want my first personal plush to be a Con purchase or commission. I would jump at a Ponytones or Beatnick (Still prefer French) Rarity custom.

But yeah ... 4DE will get my money ... I think they will be available late fall if one rumor I heard is true.

One thing that will be certain - we'll have to move quickly :please:

Those things are going to sell. There's been an unreal amount of in-fandom hype surrounding them ever since Pinkie and Twilight were released. I've got a friend watching for me as well as the fact I check EQD and the site daily solely for news on the plushies themselves :please:

Gotta get my Rarebear :wub:

• Brohoof 5

I'm totally planning on buying it! It'll probably be the only pony merchandise I'll ever buy. :proud:

• Brohoof 5

I'm totally planning on buying it! It'll probably be the only pony merchandise I'll ever buy. :proud:

I'll make sure and let everyone know when it gets up :D but honestly, if any of you notice that it gets put up, be sure and tell us all :please: These are gonna be in high demand. Keep a lookout. Check EQD and 4DE daily, they're gonna be selling out quick. A LOT of hype :confused:

Also, thinking of retaking this picture tomorrow at a better angle and sending it in to EQD's collection contest. What do you guys think? :D

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 5

I'll make sure and let everyone know when it gets up :D but honestly, if any of you notice that it gets put up, be sure and tell us all :please: These are gonna be in high demand. Keep a lookout. Check EQD and 4DE daily, they're gonna be selling out quick. A LOT of hype :confused:

Also, thinking of retaking this picture tomorrow at a better angle and sending it in to EQD's collection contest. What do you guys think? :D

large.jpeg

I would! They may feature it if there aren't many Rarifans sending in collections.

• Brohoof 5

I would! They may feature it if there aren't many Rarifans sending in collections.

Tomorrow I'm going to retake it at a better angle to try and fill the whole picture. Give myself an edge :please:

It's only in the range of 400 - 500 bucks, though...whereas some of the collections are running for thousands upon thousands of dollars. I wish I was an adult and had a steady flow of income. Bah.

General pony is going to make things tough. If it were based around a singular pony, I'd be a shoo-in :confused: When I've got my army of Rarity merch up against...ahem...armies of ALL ze ponies, the odds aren't in my favor :please: Gotta play my cards right.

• Brohoof 6