Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Before I head out for the day, I wanted to share my fabulous purchase this morning. I finally found the latest magazine issue which came with a free Rarity, the figure is slightly larger than the blind bag figures and more show accurate IMO (still only 1 cutie mark though :okiedokielokie: ) Anyways, here she is :D

post-26968-0-36157400-1409139775_thumb.jpg

post-26968-0-76616300-1409139764_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest

I'm not sure if I have posted this before. But if rarity played killing floor, then she would be this awesome.

post-22929-0-38964400-1409140177_thumb.jpg

Before I head out for the day, I wanted to share my fabulous purchase this morning. I finally found the latest magazine issue which came with a free Rarity, the figure is slightly larger than the blind bag figures and more show accurate IMO (still only 1 cutie mark though :okiedokielokie: ) Anyways, here she is :D

I got that on Sunday. If you look at the pic I posted of myself this morning, then you will see the magazine in my hand.
  • Brohoof 7

I'm not sure if I have posted this before. But if rarity played killing floor, then she would be this awesome.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I got that on Sunday. If you look at the pic I posted of myself this morning, then you will see the magazine in my hand.

Awesome, just saw it now! :D I wish I had noticed the magazine a while ago, the only other one I saw was AJ a few issues back but no hat = no deal :lol:

Awesome, just saw it now! :D I wish I had noticed the magazine a while ago, the only other one I saw was AJ a few issues back but no hat = no deal :lol:

I know right. She is hatless. I got rainbow dash as well, I think twilight too.
  • Brohoof 5

I know right. She is hatless. I got rainbow dash as well, I think twilight too.

You're lucky, the Twilight one looks amazing also :) Rarity is my first unfortunately, from what I've seen, Fluttershy is yet to be released so hopefully I can get hold of that one too. I hope they make more than the Mane 6, I really like the quality of these figures. :D

Morning, fan club.

post-20419-0-32913100-1397570163_thumb.png

Not feeling too good today...however, I did just write a novel in the "Why do people hate Rarity?" thread, if anyone's interested in checking that out.

:maud:

I loved this pic so much that I tried to use it for my avatar, but unfortunately only Derpy fits me well.... :(

attachicon.gifSans titre.png

I saw that and I rather liked it :please:

I think you should give it another go sometime.

• Brohoof 7

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

You're lucky, the Twilight one looks amazing also :) Rarity is my first unfortunately, from what I've seen, Fluttershy is yet to be released so hopefully I can get hold of that one too. I hope they make more than the Mane 6, I really like the quality of these figures. :D

Yes, they should do a derpy one. And then do like different varations of the mane 6, like wet mane rarity, and insane twilight.
  • Brohoof 7

Yes, they should do a derpy one. And then do like different varations of the mane 6, like wet mane rarity, and insane twilight.

The variants would be an awesome idea! Failing that, I'd gladly settle for a Celestia or a CMC :please:

The variants would be an awesome idea! Failing that, I'd gladly settle for a Celestia or a CMC :please:

the blind bags are awesome, I got Cadance in one. But not rarity.
  • Brohoof 6

I love the Cadance bb figure :D A larger version with more show accurate colouring would be great.

I got the Rainbow Rarity blind bag a while ago, gave it to my sister though as Rarity is her best pony:

post-26968-0-99369900-1401899842_thumb.jpg

Morning, fan club.

Not feeling too good today...however, I did just write a novel in the "Why do people hate Rarity?" thread, if anyone's interested in checking that out.

:maud:

I saw that and I rather liked it :please:

I think you should give it another go sometime.

Yeah, that was pretty brutal... not that that guy didn't have it coming.

post-2257-0-81645700-1409141301_thumb.jpg

...I'm glorious.

• Brohoof 9

Happy minion of The Fabulous One!

img-2257-1-sig-2257.sig-2257.sig-2257.Full_Spectrum2_2.jpg

Signature by Midnightive

Check out my blog! https://mlpforums.com/blog/1083-sunny-side-den/

Yeah, that was pretty brutal... not that that guy didn't have it coming.

attachicon.gifRarity (130).jpg

...I'm glorious.

Sometimes I worry I get too harsh about that stuff...I'm not really in a good place right now, though, and I certainly didn't appreciate *that* being one of the ways starting off an already bleak day :confused:

• Brohoof 6

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Just started Dayz Standalone: Changed my name to Rarity and I spawned as a proud black woman. Searched a house and found a pick axe and hard hat, work boots, and cargo pants. Been roleplaying as a former construction worker named Rarity surviving the Apocalypse.

If I could import a Rarity model into hte game I would and replace my character with our fav pony.

• Brohoof 6

What happened? Where did Obsidian go? I'm a little bit worried...

I'm sure he is fine Whoohoo. I'm trying to reach him on my end.

Think happy thoughts. :D

• Brohoof 6

Well, im back from my involuntary hiatus... Excavator severed the telephone cable and the water pipes...

Oh joy.

Yay, you're back! Rarity missed you too.

post-11736-0-17534000-1409150325_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

GravityFallsWoohoo.png.8bfb708e32d561f4150e2aef97427b46.png.eb45811b969eaa40976f3651fb12cc8d.png
Sig by Sparklefan1234

Well, at least i had the time to read my Rarijack comic because of the no-internet-time.

And i loved it!

They where both great in it. But for me Rares took the cake!

She showed how great a friend and forgiving she is! Going so far to help Apples with her business presentation in the middle of a buffalo attack/ heated debate! And she was willing to forgive Apples for her not so kind words without a second though! Like she said: Lovers Friends squabble sometimes, but they will always be there for each other. :proud:

She was badass too! Scarf parachute Rarity? Plane pilot Rarity? Buffalo bucking Rarity? Yes please!

But the best thing: She showed her smarts again! She showed how great a business mare she is, how intelligent she is. Something that was never in doubt, but it is always nice to see her savy side! :pout:

AND LOOK AT THE COVER MINE HAS!

post-25189-0-49554500-1409153649_thumb.jpg

THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER!

post-25189-0-60271400-1408887866.png

• Brohoof 6