Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Whoa .... That's my Mass Effect fav mixed with the Rares!

Hell week is almost over .... Yay for meeting deadlines

I shall soon return to my productive (RFC) self instead of just lurking most of the time :D

Oh yeah! Sisterhooves Social proved she can kick SRS butt

• Brohoof 6

Whoa .... That's my Mass Effect fav mixed with the Rares!

Hell week is almost over .... Yay for meeting deadlines

I shall soon return to my productive (RFC) self instead of just lurking most of the time :D

Oh yeah! Sisterhooves Social proved she can kick SRS butt

Drat, that was my thought, but she also is quite capable of smacking the manticore's head. 

If she doesn't do well in gym it's because she didn't WANT to do well, (quite possible [eww I'm getting sweaty]).

I'd guess though it would be ON!

• Brohoof 6

Wonder what it would feel like to get bitten by Rarivamp.

Only one word can describe that... Fangtastic Fabulous!

Also, I heard the big news from Obsidian, @The JLmle! :D 

Welcome to the fabulous side. We have cookies :please:

attachicon.gifmedium (20).png

Mmmm..... Cookies!

She does Derpy, all forms of Rarity, all ages of Granny Smith, Luna, early Nightmare Moon (the good one), Cup Cake/Mrs. Cake, Pound Cake, the Shadowbolt Leader... Let's just say she is really, really good at voices, agreed?

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Tabitha-St-Germain/

^ All of the voices she has done, ever

PS A really funny thing is... She voiced Suri lol. That must have been fun to watch in the recording studio :lol:

Wow, I'm truly surprised to see all of the voices she did... Especially the number of Stallions she's voiced... Such a versatile talent!

I never thought I'd see the day! Still I completely understand, AJ is my 1a and others have assumed the 1b slot temporarily, ultimately it will always be AJ for me but congrats on your new best pony. After all, Rarity is more than worthy (she's currently my 1b) :D I hope to see an avy with a Rarity plush at some point :P

The only Rariplush I currently have is the Funrise I'm giving to my Mother-in-Law for her birthday (September 13); she doesn't always watch MLP, but when she does... She's a Rarifan! I did get permission from the wifey to order the 4DE Rarity when she comes out... So maybe then. As I've said before, I like the stylization of the Funrise plushies... But that stringy hair just doesn't do justice to Rarity's coiffure.

How does this group get the most replies by far when the majority of bronies seem to hate Rarity?

This is the first Pony site I've ever made an account for, and until I got here I had no idea that stupid people hated Rarity, but now that I know the cold ways of the world: I think that this place is a sort of fabulous Refugee camp? A place where those who have seen the fabulous light can come together and worship at the plot house of fabulosity without fear of being harassed... As always, just my two bits...

Drat, that was my thought, but she also is quite capable of smacking the manticore's head. 

If she doesn't do well in gym it's because she didn't WANT to do well, (quite possible [eww I'm getting sweaty]).

I'd guess though it would be ON!

• Brohoof 6

So you want to be Spike?

:confused:

I'll admit you'll probably be taller, but much less easy to accommodate in their world. :lol:

(couldn't resist)

Well, Spike has the right ideas.

Rarity is to be worshipped and pampered, she deserves as much. :proud:

But i have certain qualities that he cannot provide... :pout:

I can for example reach stuff on top of the shelves. He is way too short for that. :please:

Lol, dis is Obsidian

post-26689-0-79036100-1409329655_thumb.jpg

Not to mention about half the other people in this thread

• Brohoof 6

Well, my Rarity Aurora plushie made it into my car via my middle child. I was on my way home from work and at first I was "I need to get this back in the house." Then I put my hand on her head and felt how soft and fuzzy it was and decided, "mmmm calming, Mah Rarity stays here as mah Navigator."

• Brohoof 5

I heard this pic was actually a commision...

post-26689-0-22047700-1409331765_thumb.png

Apparently the artist made 8-bits for his work! :D

Well, my Rarity Aurora plushie made it into my car via my middle child. I was on my way home from work and at first I was "I need to get this back in the house." Then I put my hand on her head and felt how soft and fuzzy it was and decided, "mmmm calming, Mah Rarity stays here as mah Navigator."

Eeyup! Rarity is best navigator

(resists urge to find a pic of Gummy saying "Hey! Listen")

• Brohoof 4

there needs to be a Sub forum for each mane 6 ponies! Topics are not enough!

What else would be in this sub-forum?

Also the next time someone calls me a derogatory word for a female dog, I'm gonna think about this pic!

post-26689-0-74816200-1409333212_thumb.png

Maybe being a puppy doll isn't such a bad thing?

• Brohoof 5

What else would be in this sub-forum?

Also the next time someone calls me a derogatory word for a female dog, I'm gonna think about this pic!

attachicon.gifHuman_Rarity_and_dog_Spike_EG.png

Maybe being a puppy doll isn't such a bad thing?

So for example.  

Rarity sub-forum - Art

Rarity sub-forum - Stories

Rarity sub-forum -  Videos

Really anything that was about Rarity i just think that the Topic thing is sorta un organized.

• Brohoof 5

Rarity is so pretty :wub:

Me and Obsidian were talking about Pirate Rarity, and I just had to look up some pirate pics of her :wub:

Ahhhhhh :wub: So pretty!!! :(

post-20419-0-49011400-1409333544_thumb.png

Really anything that was about Rarity i just think that the Topic thing is sorta un organized.

Actually, I think that dividing up the conversation like that would take out the sense of a small community we have going here. We're like a little village or a sanctuary or something, where everyone knows each other and gets along.

While I love being able to absolutely worship Rarity, one of the best things about this fan club is how tightly knit we are. Dividing up the discussion would sort of take that away.

One of the reasons I love the fan clubs so much, as compared to the other sub-forums, is that you meet so many new people and it provides an easy way to make friends :D We're more of a fan club than a discussion topic, and with the "club" comes a sense of community > discussion.

Just my take on it, at least :D

• Brohoof 9

Pirate Rar

Me and Obsidian were talking about Pirate Rarity, and I just had to look up some pirate pics of her :wub:

Pirate Rarity is a cold and fabulous mistress. Scourage of the seven seas...and fashion faux pas

455468__safe_solo_rarity_clothes_unicorn

thCAL72NSA.jpg

Mah favorite one...

1fEOsSX.gif

One more for good measure:

thCAEC86MB.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Pirate Rarity is a cold and fabulous mistress. Scourage of the seven seas...and fashion faux pas

Ooooooh!

Thats her nemesis! The dread Captain Faux Pass! In all his vile, mustache twirling bad fashion sense! He looks a little bit like Blueblood!

She robs the gold he plunders to give it to the poor and downtrodden!

post-25189-0-91912800-1408725662.png

Thats a great fic idea!

post-25189-0-91912800-1408725662.png

• Brohoof 4

attachicon.gifmedium (25).png

Actually, I think that dividing up the conversation like that would take out the sense of a small community we have going here. We're like a little village or a sanctuary or something, where everyone knows each other and gets along.

While I love being able to absolutely worship Rarity, one of the best things about this fan club is how tightly knit we are. Dividing up the discussion would sort of take that away.

One of the reasons I love the fan clubs so much, as compared to the other sub-forums, is that you meet so many new people and it provides an easy way to make friends :D We're more of a fan club than a discussion topic, and with the "club" comes a sense of community > discussion.

Just my take on it, at least :D

You right! no one listen you me please! i was wrong

• Brohoof 4