Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

One day I may have the patience to do real art, but since that won't happen for a long time, I am sticking to fast drawings. Like this one. 

attachicon.gifanother headshot.png

Beautiful art =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Lovely drawing Rarity is happy =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) im happy too =)=)=)=)=)) to see so awesoem drawings =)=)=)=)=)=)=)

rarity_flower_glamour_shot_by_hewison-d9

Rarity is pretty =)=)=)=)

rarity_by_paintypen-d93p8zu.jpg

rarity Writing =)=)=)=)=)

rarity_sketch_by_lueza_35-d45tlab.jpg

Rarity pony =)=)=)=)=)=)=)!!!!!!

rarity_pony_by_lizzytheviking-d3f5d5u.jp

Rarity darling =)=)=)=)=)<3 Gallop on the meadow being happy =)=)=)=)=)<3

rarity_by_hawkon101-d614ucv.png

• Brohoof 2

Looks like the keytar isn't the only instrument in Rarity's repertoire 

rarity_playing_a_harp_by_buckethelm-d4h1

• Brohoof 5

*Insert deep, intelligent and witty signature here*

Ja7HCEX.png?1

Some lovely chibi Rarity:

rarity_chibi_by_bunniniart-d73fq3h.png

=)

So I was thinking, how funny do you think it would be to have an episode where Rarity gets something done to her where she just keeps gaining tons and tons of weight throughout the episode? Sure it would be resolved by the end, but until then I could see it being down right hilarious!

I dont think it would be an appropriate episode theme for the show, or Raritys character.

@ooBrony is kinda right, but maybe the episode @Azureth thought of could be a good idea for a potential lesson in a episode and maybe the episode could be about Rarity's self-esteem and how she views herself? After all we see Rarity have a lot of breakdowns before and a lot of emotional breakdowns or outbursts.

The episode could be psychological and Rarity is dreaming or imagining of the whole weight idea and gets teased by a few ponies or two and starts to self-conscious of her psychical appearance and starts to lack self-worth and self esteem from it (even though she's the prettiest pony ever of course. Hehehe.) It could be a good episode to teach both the target audience and us, the fandom, about the beauty in everything and our self esteems.

Appropriate enough for the show and Rarity's character in my opinion and a good lesson idea. A lot of little children who watch the show tell themselves they're ugly or such and unpleasant things to themselves inside their heads and Rarity would the best prime example for such a lesson that everyone is amazing in their own ways.

Chibi-Rarity-my-little-pony-friendship-i

And at the same time the show being the show it can do the whole weight thing in a humorous way. Rarity without her comedy is no gem at all, after all.

After all, she's "the pony everypony should know." ;)

Funny is that I'm watching Sweet and Elite right now on my new TV

chibi_rarity_by_amulet_maru-d6l2e3z.png

Edited by 5NightsAtFazbear
  • Brohoof 4

sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-32807.sig-30029.sig-30029.post-8308-0-07031700-1437941128.png

Fandoms: MLP:FIM, 5 Nights At Freddy's, Gravity Falls, Vocaloid/UTAU, Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall, Creepypasta, Littlest Pet Shop, Star Vs the Forces of Evil, Adventure Time, and many more.

Overall favorite fictional character is Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls.

Some lovely chibi Rarity:

sig-3991786.rarity_chibi_by_bunniniart-d

=)

@ooBrony is kinda right, but maybe the episode @Azureth thought of could be a good idea for a potential lesson in a episode and maybe the episode could be about Rarity's self-esteem and how she views herself? After all we see Rarity have a lot of breakdowns before and a lot of emotional breakdowns or outbursts.

The episode could be psychological and Rarity is dreaming or imagining of the whole weight idea and gets teased by a few ponies or two and starts to self-conscious of her psychical appearance and starts to lack self-worth and self esteem from it (even though she's the prettiest pony ever of course. Hehehe.) It could be a good episode to teach both the target audience and us, the fandom, about the beauty in everything and our self esteems.

Appropriate enough for the show and Rarity's character in my opinion and a good lesson idea. A lot of little children who watch the show tell themselves they're ugly or such and unpleasant things to themselves inside their heads and Rarity would the best prime example for such a lesson that everyone is amazing in their own ways.

sig-3991786.Chibi-Rarity-my-little-pony-

And at the same time the show being the show it can do the whole weight thing in a humorous way. Rarity without her comedy is no gem at all, after all.

After all, she's "the pony everypony should know." ;)

Funny is that I'm watching Sweet and Elite right now on my new TV

sig-3991786.chibi_rarity_by_amulet_maru-

rarity_nightmare_night_costume_by_blairc

• Brohoof 3

I have never drawn Rarity front view, and the other ponies I drew that way didn't turn out. So given the lack of skill, I think she turned out really great. 

Wow that looks awesome =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) great job my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) awesome drawing =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3 Really liking how her eyes look =)=)=)=)=) very pretty =)<3

princess_rarity_by_zoeysolitaire-d6jc6gr

• Brohoof 2

Wow that looks awesome =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) great job my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) awesome drawing =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3 Really liking how her eyes look =)=)=)=)=) very pretty =)<3

princess_rarity_by_zoeysolitaire-d6jc6gr

I did good on the eyes? That's new. Usually eyes are hard for me. Which is why I hate drawing front view. 

• Brohoof 3

sig-32599.j50YwVr.png

Rarity Fan Club

My Ponysona

My Drawing of Rarity