• Once every two days
    • Once every few days
    • Once a week

This thread XD
I'd have to say 3 times day, 
one before class in the morning
one after I work out
and another before I go to bed
call me odd, I just like to smell nice and my hair gets matted down and looks bad if I don't shower

Once early in the day, primarily because I can't stand the feeling of greasy, messy hair. Second showers are a rarity and only taken if I really lather up a sweat and feel terrible.

If I have some yard work to do, like cutting the grass or something, I'll get a shower first to rid myself of that groggy, stiff feeling when I roll out of bed. Another shower will be had after I come back in, but I still smell faintly of freshly cut grass and gasoline.

just to add to this. I get a lot of inspiration for my work in the showers, not quite sure why.

*pony shrug*

is this the case for anyone else?

My best thinking is done in the shower. Unfortunately that also causes me to use up most if not all of the hot water.

• Brohoof 1

I shower every morning.  I just hate to go out in public after not showering because I'd smell bad and my hair looks all greasy when I don't shower for a day.

I only take one once a day, at thats at night since I have school in the morning and I don't wanna get up at like 5 so I have enough time to shower :P.

Plus my mom makes me shower every night, so yeah.

I guess being a teenage guy its probably a good idea, I can get smelly for no good reason. :P

I take 2 showers a day, one in the morning and one in the night, always.

I really don't enjoy being all sweaty after a day so I just take a relaxing shower, and in the morning I don't like to smell like bed and my hair is all messed up so I think those are the main reasons... :P haha

I shower once every morning at around 7:00, and when I've finished training, so I usually shower once a day, sometimes twice. It just makes me feel so much better in the morning when I've finished showering.

I normally take showers when I awake and before going to sleep. My hair is a real pain to take care of, because I use four types of shampoo's & conditioners. ;~; If it were shorter maybe I could save a bit on the water bill.... Dx

The longest I've gone without a shower was a whole damn year, but I was also homeless and yeah.

personally I shower at least once a day, sometimes I shower twice if I'm filthy and or smelly.

I shower at least twice a day. First when I get up in the morning and then afterwards in the evening when I finish my run and work out. I'm sort of a germophobe myself.....you guys should see me and the 4 times a day method I use for brushing my teeth....ugh. :P

Well for me I at least shower once a day around the night-time, don't wanna take one and later in the day I get dirty again.  Though to be honest I take bath's more often then showers, cause who doesn't enjoy just sitting in warm water. Feels nice against the skin :lol:

Every day except fridays and saturdays, cause I'm a lazy bastard at the weekends. Well.. Actually I am always lazy.. But that doesn't have anything to do with it... :lol:

• 4 months later...

Once a day. Rarely I will miss a day or take two in a day. I only skip when I've just been sitting around all day and I look at the clock and it's two in the morning already. Also, I shower at night, not in the morning. I just can't get motivated to get in the shower in the morning. :P

And plus, I don't get dirty when I'm just laying in bed, so it just makes more sense to me to shower at the end of the day.

I usually shower once a day in the morning.I hate that dirty morning feel,so I usually end up showering first thing.I would shower twice a day,but I end up staying up late and don't wanna wake anybody up with my showering,so I usually end up saying "fuggit" and wait until the next morning to shower.

I shower twice a day. I always hang my old clothes so I never have to place them in the laundry. Even so, I don't go out that much. That said, I still like to smell nice as I go around the public spheres.