Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

652186__safe_solo_fluttershy_morning+pon

Just like how I felt earlier.

Even when she's like this she just looks too adorable... <3 

• Brohoof 2

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

(edited)

652186__safe_solo_fluttershy_morning+pon

Just like how I felt earlier.

... CAN I HUG IT?... RELEASE ME FROM MY CHAINS SO THAT I CAN HUG IT... HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Edited by Karma Fluffykin
  • Brohoof 5

derpy_emoticon1.png

Silly muffins, of course i have to eat you.

derpy_emoticon1.png

Afternoon fanclub!  :squee:

Funny because I was looking at the pictures you posted, and when I saw the one you're talking about I said to myself "WOW!"
Very good choice, I love it too! :squee:

The instant I seen it, I knew it was gonna be my new background.It's just so wonderfully done.

Have some Flutterbutt :blush:

652280.png

And belly buttons :squee:

652302.png

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

(edited)

YAY I was super stoked to find a Fluttershy blind bag today! So pretty! :D

2emfo8w.jpg

But why did they take a razor to her hair for the collector card picture....?

27xf2x.jpg

Edited by Jennabun
  • Brohoof 3

34zysdz.png

pleasant pegasister fluttershy fangirl cupcake connoisseur

But why did they take a razor to her hair for the collector card picture....?

img-2736373-2-27xf2x.jpg

Because Hasbro. the original Fluttershy blind bag was just a repaint of Rainbow Dash. the newest of blind bags she's more show accurate, but I guess they were lazy and didn't bother with changing the vector on the card.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

Because Hasbro. the original Fluttershy blind bag was just a repaint of Rainbow Dash. the newest of blind bags she's more show accurate, but I guess they were lazy and didn't bother with changing the vector on the card.

That's so annoying lol. She looks so... awkward.... :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

34zysdz.png

pleasant pegasister fluttershy fangirl cupcake connoisseur

(edited)

That's so annoying lol. She looks so... awkward.... :muffins:

Yea, it's the reason I don't have a Fluttershy blind bag yet...and I've been wanting one ever since I seen the new ones...my Target doesn't have the newest waves in either. She got her own mould (finally) for  Wave 9 and 10...took them long enough. :( 

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 1

Well... I didn't get to sleep last night...

652875__solo_fluttershy_solo+female_sugg

• Brohoof 1

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

653120__safe_solo_fluttershy_bipedal_gog

I wish I could go for a swim right now.

• Brohoof 1

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Did everyone else here vote for Fluttershy today? If not you should. Even if she is against her pet bunny.
YEP!  I have to admit though, even though I of course want Fluttershy to win and I of course voted for her, the hate comments against Angel really were beginning to upset me this morning.  But alas, I guess that's a discussion better suited for the Angel fan club.   
  • Brohoof 1

img-23847-1-aa10eb634dc44e5eb17a14f9f87874b5.png

YEP!  I have to admit though, even though I of course want Fluttershy to win and I of course voted for her, the hate comments against Angel really were beginning to upset me this morning.  But alas, I guess that's a discussion better suited for the Angel fan club.   

Yea. I just hope when it's the final four or whatever, there isn't a repeat of March Madness.That was Chaotic. But we're getting off topic. :blush:

647440.png

• Brohoof 2

I have to say... this is the cutest moth ever...

653420__safe_fluttershy_simple+backgroun

• Brohoof 1

f40kn7.png

(edited)

She looks so wonderful and adorable in her wedding dress. :squee::blush:

653947.png

And a couple more new ones for good measure. :squee:

653717.jpg

653665.jpeg

653874.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

She looks so wonderful and adorable in her wedding dress. :squee::blush:

img-2742755-1-653947.png

And a couple more new ones for good measure. :squee:

img-2742755-2-653717.jpg

img-2742755-3-653665.jpeg

img-2742755-4-653874.jpeg

This is just too much... bro, stahp or I will die here... hnnng... xD 

• Brohoof 4

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

Did everyone else here vote for Fluttershy today? :squee: If not you should. Even if she is against her pet bunny. :(

Actually, if Fluttershy were to vote, she would vote for Angel Bunny.  It is just what Fluttershy would do.

• Brohoof 1

Silvadel, the Pegasus of Insight.

(edited)

Actually, if Fluttershy were to vote, she would vote for Angel Bunny.  It is just what Fluttershy would do.

Yea, she would. And Angel would vote for her.

Also, I just finished up a headcanon blog.I wrote out my headcanon for Fluttershy's parents, and how she met Rainbow and basically her background.

http://mlpforums.com/blog/1553/entry-11970-fluttershys-parents-and-background/

• Brohoof 1

Ponies posting without me...

654126__safe_solo_fluttershy_filly_simpl

654122__safe_fluttershy_photo_text_ice+c

Now I want ice cream.

• Brohoof 2

f40kn7.png