Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Good morning Fan Club! How are you doing? I got out of bed earlier than I normally do on a Saturday.

Let's see how Fluttershy is doing:

post-30335-0-31083700-1421513595_thumb.jpg

It looks like she woke up on the wrong side of the bed and the reason has something to do with Angel.

• Brohoof 8

Good morning Fan Club! How are you doing? I got out of bed earlier than I normally do on a Saturday.

Let's see how Fluttershy is doing:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

It looks like she woke up on the wrong side of the bed and the reason has something to do with Angel.

Good morning!

I've actually felt really sick, I woke up at 2 AM and couldn't go back to sleep. I think I have the flu.  :(

Or maybe the pony pox...

mlfw6148-Achoo.gif

• Brohoof 6

So what do you reckon is Fluttershy's favorite ice cream? Strawberry, chocolate, maybe even just plain old vanilla? She never was much the adventurous type. :kindness:

img-3421534-1-548636__safe_solo_flutters

I would say Fluttershy's favorite would be strawberry or a fruity sorbet.

• Brohoof 1

So what do you reckon is Fluttershy's favorite ice cream? Strawberry, chocolate, maybe even just plain old vanilla? She never was much the adventurous type. :kindness:

img-3421534-1-548636__safe_solo_flutters

This used to be 's avatar for, like, forever lol

Edited by Duke Space Woona
  • Brohoof 2

It's probably already been posted before but it's too cute not to post again.

First time I've seen it. :) How adorable :fluttershy:

Can't remember where I found this, but I thought this moment in 'Twilight's Kingdom' was particularly adorable :fluttershy:

post-26968-0-73890000-1421542968.png

This used to be 's avatar for, like, forever lol

Yea, lol. I kinda miss having it as my avatar. Maybe when it's summer again, I'll use it again...everyone seems to like it. Also the PMs I got, for thinking she was licking something a bit more provocative. It was funny. 

Fluttershy: "Hold on, let me take a selfie"

post-16340-0-57805200-1421544942_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 5

You know what? I think Fluttershy's forehead instead of her cutie mark symbolizes something special. It symbolizes how much kindness she has, how sensitive she is, how shy she is, and even who she is as a pony. Why? Because most of these feelings she has come from the head.

Seriously, take a look at her forehead and think about it:

post-30335-0-72786300-1421554821_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Also the PMs I got, for thinking she was licking something a bit more provocative

I cannot state whether or not I was seeing the right image when I saw the thumbnail for the first time. I can, however, affirm that I said "WHAAAAAT?!" and giggled a little following a realization.

Here's a couple old videos. True blast to the past for us older bronies :lol:

Edited by Duke Space Woona
  • Brohoof 6

I cannot state whether or not I was seeing the right image when I saw the thumbnail for the first time. I can, however, affirm that I said "WHAAAAAT?!" and giggled a little following a realization. Here's a couple old videos. True blast to the past for us older bronies :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5YfYtZ32d4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j97OJ68q7jU

That first vid just made my morning, so thank you sir/madam for that :)

• Brohoof 1

That first vid just made my morning, so thank you sir/madam for that :)

Wow, you haven't seen Fluttershy's Lament? And here I thought everybody had seen it! :D

And I'm a Duke so it's sir ;)

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is fantastic, and would be an awesome friend. That's all I really have to say... except for the fact that I laughed for about five minutes in the Season 2 premier, when Discord was trying to turn Fluttershy but she was too nice

• Brohoof 6

Wow, you haven't seen Fluttershy's Lament? And here I thought everybody had seen it! :D And I'm a Duke so it's sir ;)

Nope I hadn't seeen untill earlier, but I don't search youtube for those types of vids but maybe I should, and sorry about the sir/madam thing, I should have known by your username :please:

Fluttershy is fantastic, and would be an awesome friend. That's all I really have to say... except for the fact that I laughed for about five minutes in the Season 2 premier, when Discord was trying to turn Fluttershy but she was too nice

Welcome to the club Spotty Flash, and agreed, that part with Discord and Fluttershy was preaty great. Edited by Big_Macincheese
  • Brohoof 4

Nope I hadn't seeen untill earlier, but I don't search youtube for those types of vids but maybe I should, and sorry about the sir/madam thing, I should have known by your username

Ah don't worry about it. I had "I'm the Princess of the Space" as my signature for about a year and some change  :nom: 

Anyway MOAR FLUTTERS!!! :squee:

Ah man, the memories. This was my first MLP episode. I think I watched this in February/March 2012. Loved it :3

Soooooo nostalgic by now even though 2012 wasn't really that long ago. 

• Brohoof 5

Look, it's a "Meet Fluttershy" stand. It looks good when you first see it. But if you think about it, there's something wrong with it since she's stuck on a ball and chain where she can choke to death when trying to move:

post-30335-0-53232800-1421655820_thumb.jpg

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 3

Look, it's a "Meet Fluttershy" stand. It looks good when you first see it. But if you think about it, there's something wrong with it since she's stuck on a ball and chain where she can choke to death when trying to move:

I shall buy the Goddess so she could be free again.

• Brohoof 4

Look, it's a "Meet Fluttershy" stand. It looks good when you first see it. But if you think about it, there's something wrong with it since she's stuck on a ball and chain where she can choke to death when trying to move:

Whoa, that's kinda disturbing :blink:  isn't slavery illegal in Equestria? Who would do such a horrible thing to Flutters? :(

Let's hope somepony buys her and sets her free again~

post-29961-0-45271000-1421665981.gif

• Brohoof 5