Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

My goodness, all these images kill me. I personally opine that Fluttershy is the most attractive character of the mane six, not only for her breathtakingly beautiful anthropomorphic appearance but also for her innate qualities which are remarkably relatable and genuine; from her diffident demeanor to her untiring obligation to look after those in need―the latter is an example of the humanistic attitude we all ought to embrace.

Now if I may beg the question: what specific attribute of Fluttershy's nature do you see, or want to see, in yourself? 

Edited by Kristopher
  • Brohoof 7

My goodness, all these images kill me. I personally opine that Fluttershy is the most attractive character of the mane six, not only for her breathtakingly beautiful anthropomorphic appearance but also for her innate qualities which are remarkably relatable and genuine; from her diffident demeanor to her untiring obligation to look after those in need―the latter is an example of the humanistic attitude we all ought to embrace.

Now if I may beg the question: what specific attribute of Fluttershy's nature do you see, or want to see, in yourself? 

Well That's true, but what makes fluttershy attractive is her cuteness, adorable(ness), and loveable pony. Yeah, you'll see a lot of cuteness overload going around here.

To answer the question, well I like to see more of her courage and bravery side more than being shy, and timid.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Am I the only one who thinks Fluttershy is beginning to be less shy and more assertive than she was now? Wow, she really has developed after watching all those past episodes.

Remember Cutie Map? Fluttershy had a lot of guts to spy on Starlight Glimmer and get he Mane Six's cutie marks back.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 8

Am I the only one who thinks Fluttershy is beginning to be less shy and more assertive than she was now? Wow, she really has developed after watching all those past episodes.

Remember Cutie Map? Fluttershy has a lot of guts to spy on Starlight Glimmer and get he Mane Six's cutie marks back.

Yes, she does seem to be more assertive now, and that's a good thing!

Yay for character development!

:squee:

• Brohoof 4

Remember Cutie Map? Fluttershy had a lot of guts to spy on Starlight Glimmer and get he Mane Six's cutie marks back.

I remember that part of the episode as well, but My favorite part of the episode was fluttershy went into her opposite of her true-self mode and gave starlight glimmer, a soaking wet and clueless. Yeah I did say and ask what if fluttershy asked starlight glimmer, "Hey starlight. What's soaking wet and clueless?' so it's funny if she said that to starlight glimmer, and looking back at that episode makes bucket fluttershy return.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

If it wasn't for her, Starlight would never be busted and the Mane Six would lose their Cutie Marks forever. Bravo Fluttershy for that wonderful feat. 

I remember that part of the episode as well, but My favorite part of the episode was fluttershy went into her opposite of her true-self mode and gave starlight glimmer, a soaking wet and clueless. Yeah I did say and ask what if fluttershy asked starlight glimmer, "Hey starlight. What's soaking wet and clueless?' so it's funny if she said that to starlight glimmer, and looking back at that episode makes bucket fluttershy return.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 5

For me the thing I like most about Fluttershy is her compassion and empathy (ie her kindness ;) ), which I can only hope I have, though I am also rather shy as well. 

Think I may have posted this one already but oh well, still an amazing picture.

nature_knows_no_pause_by_bamboodog-d5kua

• Brohoof 7

Hey flutterlovers :) I remastered my flutterwubs from a few months ago, and can't stop thinking of fluttershy and vinyl getting ponies to rock out on the dance floor :3

Enjoi :D

• Brohoof 4

I keep a stuffed Fluttershy in the inside pocket of my denim jacket.

When I pull her out & do my best Flutter voice for my little girl (who is 8), she just lights up like a Christmas tree.

{:>

• Brohoof 2

Perhaps this may sound odd, but, I'd want to see her courage in me... though she has many fears, she's strong enough to face them when it matters most. Confronting the dragon in Dragonshy, singing for the sake of the animals in Filli Vanilli... for such a shy pony, she's very courageous when it comes to showing kindness. :kindness:

I think it's time for a dip in the pool~ :fluttershy:

vboaT.jpgGlv3D.png

large.png

• Brohoof 4

The fan club is becoming slow as it seems, but we need to get some more fluttershy pictures for now. At Least summer theme and fluttershy pictures would help. We do need to show some fluttershy some love around here.

As for Fluttershy's Nature, She can be brave when it comes to kindness, but what she fears most is being a mole (or something like that if you guys recalled back in the magic duel and the cutie map part 2 episodes) and dragons (except spike) although specifically big dragons.

• Brohoof 3

What would Fluttershy's favourite ice cream flavour be, I wonder? :ooh: I imagine she'd like strawberry or vanilla a lot, maybe mint as well. :fluttershy:

536d.png

QdDt6.png

(The images I'm posting seem to be glitching recently, with one pic copying another after a while; if you're seeing the same pic twice right now, please let me know :blush: )

• Brohoof 2

What would Fluttershy's favourite ice cream flavour be, I wonder? :ooh: I imagine she'd like strawberry or vanilla a lot, maybe mint as well. :fluttershy:

sig-3892923.large.png

sig-3892923.large.png

I'd say that's a spearmint flavored ice cream judging by the color of the ice cream. There was a similar picture to that although Flutterdash here has it on as a avatar and it's animated.

here's one from my dA watch

Fluttershy with a jacket. This one is just too cute.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

In myself? Hm, well, I love and care about the well being of animals.Today, I actually found a little field mouse in our house, so I got him to go inside a coffee mug and I took him to the backyard and set him free.  :kindness:

I also try to be kind to everyone. I mean, being mean doesn't' get you very far. I also believe in such things like common courtesy...like holding the door open, letting others have the right of way at a crosswalk or parking lot...etc..

I'm also a pretty shy person IRL, until I get to know someone more. :blush:

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 4