Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

We all here agree that Fluttershy is cute. I personally believe that she is CUTENESS INCARNATED. Doesn't matter if it's pony Fluttershy, or human one. Aside from her, I am fully aware that there is plenty of cute in anime.

Fluttershy is so very cute in any of those aspects. But what would it be, if all 3 would be combined?

THE ULTIMATE FLUTTERCUTENESS:

fluttershy_loves_fluttershy_by_d_tomoyo-

• Brohoof 6

Me again, with the now usual Shyabetes. 

942974__safe_solo_fluttershy_humanized_c

Now even in phone-wallpaper format!

943854__safe_solo_fluttershy_humanized_aLet's be honest, who wouldn't help her? 

944551__safe_solo_fluttershy_anthro_smilDruid Fluttershy, 'cause I like WoW and I like her outfit here.

943713__safe_solo_fluttershy_pony_bird_fMy favorite of the day, she looks gorgeous here.

• Brohoof 6

When I first watched the show, Fluttershy was the pony that spoke to me the most. She reminds me of myself in so many ways. I've spent most of my life being just as shy and withdrawn as she is, with my own problems when it comes to assertiveness and self-esteem. I want more than anything in the show for Fluttershy to find love. Any other character finding love would just be 'oh, that's nice' but Fluttershy deserves her true love more than any other pony.

I hear that later this season

we will be meeting Fluttershy's brother!? I actually can't wait for that. I avoid spoilers and previews as much as I can but I bumped into this one by accident. I actually love it when they they explore the characters' past and families and such.

I dunno, should I change my favourite pony from Rainbow Dash back to Fluttershy? Dashie has had so many more interesting episodes...

• Brohoof 3

When I first watched the show, Fluttershy was the pony that spoke to me the most. She reminds me of myself in so many ways. I've spent most of my life being just as shy and withdrawn as she is, with my own problems when it comes to assertiveness and self-esteem. I want more than anything in the show for Fluttershy to find love. Any other character finding love would just be 'oh, that's nice' but Fluttershy deserves her true love more than any other pony.

Eh, I'm really hoping they don't add any sort of "permanent" love interests to the show, and considering the kind of show that it is? I doubt it'll happen. The show isn't about finding a lover, it's about finding and learning about friendship.

Dashie has had so many more interesting episodes...

In your opinion, maybe. It's not a fact. I mean, I like Rainbow, but eh..Episodes like Mare Do well, Trade Ya and Rainbow Falls just irk me the wrong way. I mean, Rainbow was willing to trade her friend for a book...way to show Loyalty Rainbow. Personally, I can't really name a bad Fluttershy episode, then again I'm an over obsessed fanboy that loves her. I guess, if I had to choose a *bad* Fluttershy episode, it'd be Putting your hoof down...albeit it was interesting..but I just didn't really like it. Both characters have their flaws, no character is perfect. With this season, I've seen quite a few improvements to Fluttershy, she's not all that timid anymore, she's more assertive.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Do you guys like amazing stories and awesome characters? If the answer is "Yes" I say you have to watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

558211__safe_solo_fluttershy_tengen+topp394609__safe_rainbow+dash_fluttershy_hum943280__solo_fluttershy_suggestive_equesI hope this one doesn't get me banned

Edited by HeartFeltPuma23
  • Brohoof 5

Do you guys like amazing stories and awesome characters? If the answer is "Yes" I say you have to watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

sig-3975986.558211__safe_solo_fluttershysig-3975986.394609__safe_rainbow%20dash_sig-3975986.943280__solo_fluttershy_suggI hope this one doesn't get me banned

Love Gurren Lagann! Don't think Flutters would fit as Yoko though but that's just me.

Also now for some more Fluttershy pictures! 

fluttershy_by_pixernosse-d927n8f.png29c5f2f0fc21d8b05c888d1b99502323-d927xpo

fluttershy_by_abc002310-d92lk5r.pngchibiflutters_by_kaephic-d92n6dg.png

wip_by_siggie740-d92jn25.pngApologies to anyone's computer that can't handle this level of cuteness!  

• Brohoof 5

Hello Fluttershy Fan Club! :fluttershy: It's been a while, and I feel like I haven't given some Flutterlove in an age! Let's rectify that:

post-3285-0-87094800-1352516172.png

There's beauty in Simplicity. :kindness:

fluttershy_by_chocokangoo-d92ivum.jpg

fluttershy_by_akumusan-d914lr8.png

flutters_has_a_spider_bat_by_autobotchar

...I still wouldn't hug a bee.

• Brohoof 5

Shyabetes hug edition! 

936534__safe_solo_fluttershy_smiling_plo944758__safe_rainbow+dash_fluttershy_uncWing hug!

945884__safe_solo_fluttershy_cute_adorab

Won't you hug her? 

Don't think Flutters would fit as Yoko though

Well, you are right, she wouldn't really fit her style/character, I just liked the pic and posted it, I think she would fit more the role of Simon, while Applejack does Yoko (And Rarity Leeron, that would be fun xD)

• Brohoof 4