Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Beautiful outfit for an equally beautiful and pretty pony.:squee::kindness:

post-16340-0-93910000-1447706980_thumb.jpeg

We've had Ladybugs flying around our house the past couple weeks...maybe Fluttershy can help us...

post-16340-0-39042800-1447706962_thumb.png

Edited by :Fluttershai:
  • Brohoof 4

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

I don't care how quite her cheer is, I would love to have Fluttershy as my cheer leader. =^.^= Yey!

• Brohoof 3

"Scarf? Check. Saddle? Check. Boots? Check. Spike refusing to get up and going back to sleep? Check. It's a good thing I'm so organized. I'm ready!" by Twilight Sparkle

twilight_sparkle_signature_by_telimbo-d5

Fluttershy+Panda Plushy=Cuteness Overload

i_love_you_teddy_by_blackfreya-d718i1g.p

Also some Flutterscarf pictures

cradles_by_cyanaeolin-d79cswd.pngscarves_by_vampirenok-d5n49em.png

And now best gif!

flutterdance_animated___gif_by_kishmond-

This is such amazing artwork.  Where do you get them from?  I love the color contrast, it gives the images feeling.  

I tell you that and I'd lose my only advantage in finding Fluttershy pictures! (All the pictures came for Deviantart though I can't remember which artists in particular at this moment) 

• Brohoof 6

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

Fluttershy+Panda Plushy=Cuteness Overload

sig-4217381.i_love_you_teddy_by_blackfre

Also some Flutterscarf pictures

sig-4217381.cradles_by_cyanaeolin-d79cswsig-4217381.scarves_by_vampirenok-d5n49e

And now best gif!

sig-4217381.flutterdance_animated___gif_

I tell you that and I'd lose my only advantage in finding Fluttershy pictures! (All the pictures came for Deviantart though I can't remember which artists in particular at this moment) 

Well The files of the pictures and vectors tells which artist created that particular fluttershy picture and vectors.

I can make a fluttershy avatar for you all to use but I don't have that much Vectors to work around with although I can just make individual Fluttershy avatars by vectors.

NJDSJjA.jpg

My many thanks to Poniverse of accepting me in their group as a member.  I find this place refreshing to speak among friends.  Now that I can properly address my most favorite pony, I can show you my most favorite images of Fluttershy.  She is so adorable, its hard to say which one is my favorite. 

I get my pictures from mlp.wiki and deviantart 

post-36321-0-95948100-1447996756_thumb.png

post-36321-0-79945200-1447997016_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

"Scarf? Check. Saddle? Check. Boots? Check. Spike refusing to get up and going back to sleep? Check. It's a good thing I'm so organized. I'm ready!" by Twilight Sparkle

twilight_sparkle_signature_by_telimbo-d5

I found this picture on my dA watch

post-6853-0-17713600-1447997448_thumb.png

I was gonna use this picture as a wallpaper, but it wouldn't let me get the full size for some reason although this picture is cute and adorable. The artist on dA did a good job on making this crossover picture of MLP and SSB or I should say super smash ponies.

• Brohoof 2

NJDSJjA.jpg

I got 2 pictures. one is from EQD's drawfriend stuff although life giver shown it on this fan club's skype group chat and the other from my dA watch

For those of you guys who watch big hero 6 and likes baymax, this is one crossover of fluttershy and baymax

post-6853-0-09429900-1448074563_thumb.jpg

This one is cute and adorable, but That is one cute and adorable stare that i ever seen.

• Brohoof 2

NJDSJjA.jpg

Sometimes Fluttershy's cuteness is the only thing I look forward to in the morning. Her character is genuinely adorable, and makes me feel truly warm inside. Then there're those times where her cuteness is just...like...... NwKXNav.gif

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy and Princess Luna are the 2 BEST PONIES. Just sayin.

B) and Trixie's really cool, too. 

peruse the dank memes and excellent forums with some choice jams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jp2qrAE2dM

Fluttershy , in my opinion has to be one of the strongest characters in the series. She is kind, honest, empathetic, but allot stronger than allot of people give her credit for, and ponies come to think of it. We all know never to cross this pony as you will suffer the consequences of the stare!!!

After watching  "The Hooffields and McColts" I get the feeling that she could have been a prime contender for Twilight's job as the princes of friendship, but what better way for Twilight to learn than to be placed with Fluttershy on the cutie mark quests. Although I have to admit to being a massive Rarity fan, I just love Fluttershy to bits. She is the glue that keeps the main 6 together.

• Brohoof 2

img-36412-1-0uEACBR.jpg

Fluttershy has been my absolute favorite pony for quite a while now.  What I really like about her is how kind hearted she is and the fact that she has really great character development over the course of 5 seasons.  I really liked Fluttershy after first seeing her in the premiere, but what firmly cemented her as my favorite pony was the episode Dragonshy.  The fact that she angrily berated a dragon after he attacked her friends (despite the fact that she's only about the size of his eyeball) leading to the dragon bursting into tears I thought was super Awesome.  I was just like "YEAH!!!  You go girl!!!"  One of my absolute favorite episodes of the series was Hurricane Fluttershy because I felt it gave her really great development overcoming the fears of her past of being bullied by her peers.  I also really enjoyed the Season 5 opener where they essentially made her the hero as she was the one to discover that Starlight Glimmer still had her Cutie Mark and she was the one who dumped water on it to reveal it to everypony else, resulting in the riot that led to all of them getting their Cutie Marks back.  I also really loved seeing human Fluttershy in the Equestria Girls movies.  In fact, I was eagerly waiting for the first appearance of her in the movie.  When that moment finally came, this was the first thing I saw: https://38.media.tumblr.com/bd2473918682b187d3426ad11a9bac2f/tumblr_mqxasc2wED1suwmaco1_500.gif

My heart just melted instantly.  Some of my favorite aspects of her were on full display, particularly her long, smooth, flowing hair and her big, expressive eyes, especially her eyes.  The shape of them I just find to be really unique and just portraying this delicate softness that you don't see in any other pony.  You look at her and you know that she's a kind character.  I also really like the fact that she's a major animal lover, something that I share with her.  I have this personal belief, even moreso after seeing all 3 Equestria Girls movies, that Flutters is essentially Hasbro's version of a Disney Princess without actually being a princess.  I even kind of have a bit of a crush on her, she's just soo likable.  :squee:

Edited by FlutterGuy999
  • Brohoof 3

post-8308-0-01701800-1430157109.png

A FlutterLover since February 2014 and still going strong.

Check me out on FimFiction... that is... um... if you... want to.

I couldn't help but compare Fluttershy in this season with the Fluttershy of season one and two..  while she's not pushing herself forward in the map episode, these are strangers, and she's actually introducing herself, loud enough to be heard, without being prompted, though still being soft spoken about it.  She's shown a great deal of character growth from her earlier days.

Edited by Reading Heart
  • Brohoof 2

I couldn't help but compare Fluttershy in this season with the Fluttershy of season one and two..  while she's not pushing herself forward in the map episode, these are strangers, and she's actually introducing herself, loud enough to be heard, without being prompted, though still being soft spoken about it.  She's shown a great deal of character growth from her earlier days.

Well back in season 2-4, she tends to get emotional, but yeah She's getting less emotional and having more courage in these later episodes.

We just love fluttershy no matter if she gets emotional or not. To Us, we just find her cute, adorable, and loveable pony in equestria.

• Brohoof 3

NJDSJjA.jpg