Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

The other day I noticed that most of my MLP merchandise is Fluttershy related. It's not a huge collection or anything, just proportionately larger than any other pony in my collection. ;)

Here's a pic :squee:

post-26968-0-02394400-1420049962_thumb.jpg

Speaking of collection, my five little Fluttershys came in the mail today. :squee:

IMG_1434_zpsbe45e601.jpg

Great set there! I'm glad to hear that they have arrived nice and safe :squee:

Fluttershy is one of the real reasons I really got into the show! :) After watching that "best of Fluttershy" video on YouTube I thought she's so dang cute that I got season 1 of FiM on DVD and just fell in love ya know ^_^ Huge thanks to Fluttershy for being the best! Why do you think she's my glorious profile picture? :D

• Brohoof 6

On 1/1/2015 at 7:14 AM, KiwiPony said:

Fluttershy is one of the real reasons I really got into the show! :) After watching that "best of Fluttershy" video on YouTube I thought she's so dang cute that I got season 1 of FiM on DVD and just fell in love ya know ^_^ Huge thanks to Fluttershy for being the best! Why do you think she's my glorious profile picture? :D

Fluttershy was the reason for me also. 

I just watched the Fluttershy episode where she takes assertiveness training. Next to Rarity, she's my favourite pony! <3 I love how they're friends. Fluttershy is so graceful and quiet and nice... Just love her.

• Brohoof 5

I love futtershy she is but my favorite, shes so sweet and introverted like myself

Welcome to the club Poetic Stone :yay: I also share many features with Fluttershy like her love of animals, and her shyness most of all, but enough about me, it's nice to have you here with us

post-30168-0-90604000-1420211237_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8