Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I personally think Fluttershy's character has grown a lot over the seasons. She's not as shy as she was and has gained a lots of courage. As I've watched the show from the beginning and watched her grow, I've noticed I've come out of my shell, as well. I like to think it was because of Fluttershy.

Indeed. She's changed greatly, I hope she continues on with her assertiveness and new found courage in the future seasons. :squee: She can only benefit from it. :yay: Fluttershy has helped me a little bit in that way as well. I'm a pretty reclusive person. 

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

Indeed. She's changed greatly, I hope she continues on with her assertiveness and new found courage in the future seasons. :squee: She can only benefit from it. :yay: Fluttershy has helped me a little bit in that way as well. I'm a pretty reclusive person. 

Same here. I tend to keep to myself because I'm a HUGE introvert, but I've started to learn... um....social mannerisms xD I hope in an episode Fluttershy has to give a speech on something. I need tips, man :D

post-28023-0-08381100-1404721990_thumb.jpg

My cosplay at Anime Expo  :squee:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Japanese Fluttershy plushie I got this Saturday:

Totally worth the $20. I also got one of Chrysalis.

It looks cute. If My brother has another trip to japan, I would've asked if he was going and see if he can buy me one of those plushies from japan.
Just wait until the next local con, they might have some; that's where I got mine.

It's a bit funny, reading the tag, it says that there are small parts and that it should be kept away from little kids.

Edited by Frith is Magick
  • Brohoof 2

post-19519-0-48643400-1400482384.png
Keep flyin'

Same here. I tend to keep to myself because I'm a HUGE introvert, but I've started to learn... um....social mannerisms xD I hope in an episode Fluttershy has to give a speech on something. I need tips, man :D

attachicon.gifIMG_2505.JPG

My cosplay at Anime Expo  :squee:

Very cute.  I'd like to do something like that....but being a guy, cosplaying as Fluttershy, a female character...might seem a little....odd to some. :blush:

669655.png

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

(edited)

It looks cute. If My brother has another trip to japan, I would've asked if he was going and see if he can buy me one of those plushies from japan.

They're a very good plush for the price. I have the same one, and her build quality is excellent. Cutie mark on both flanks, embroidered too.Eyes are also embroidered. :squee: I'm not a fan of the stick on eyes most plush makers use.

Good new everyone! Fluttershy is back in the World Cup! Eight duplicate accounts were made to vote for Luna. With those votes deleted. Fluttershy won by 2 votes. :squee:

​She faces off against Rarity tonight.

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 7

They're a very good plush for the price. I have the same one, and her build quality is excellent. Cutie mark on both flanks, embroidered too.Eyes are also embroidered. :squee: I'm not a fan of the stick on eyes most plush makers use.

Good new everyone! Fluttershy is back in the World Cup! Eight duplicate accounts were made to vote for Luna. With those votes deleted. Fluttershy won by 2 votes. :squee:

?She faces off against Rarity tonight.

Fluttershy is excited to be back in the world cup!

woo-hoo2-(n1299420815361).gif

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy Fan Club

BE3XjkA.jpg

sig by Blue Snowfire

(edited)

​She faces off against Rarity tonight.

I'm actually surprised Sterling didn't make a post in either of the fan clubs! So here's the official news:

*OFFICIAL MLPF WORLD CUP UPDATE*

As a result of somepony cheating, Luna is now OUT of the World Cup, and Fluttershy is back in. Here's the statement from the World Cup creator and manager:

Ladies and gentlemen,

It is with deepest regret that the moderators have told me of a voting fix. There was a member who created 8 duplicate accounts for the sole purpose of voting in Princess Luna for the World Cup semifinal in her quarterfinal encounter with Fluttershy. As you all know, the final score of that encounter was 114-108. Because 8 of these votes are fake, I will have to subtract 8 of Princess Luna's votes to compensate for the fix. As a result, Fluttershy, NOT Princess Luna, will be heading to the World Cup semifinal against Rarity. 

The moderators are currently checking further for any other discrepancies that may have arisen during the World Cup Quarterfinals. Rest assured that so far, they have NOT found any other issues with duplicate accounts. I will continue to alert you to any other updates. 

Keep in mind that characters who are victims of vote fixing will NOT be disqualified. We will just remove the duplicate votes from the tally and use the modified score for the results. 

As of now, Fluttershy has won 108-106 and will face Rarity in the semifinal TONIGHT.

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 4

I'm actually surprised Sterling didn't make a post in either of the fan clubs! So here's the official news:

*OFFICIAL MLPF WORLD CUP UPDATE*

As a result of somepony cheating, Luna is now OUT of the World Cup, and Fluttershy is back in. Here's the statement from the World Cup creator and manager:

Yea, he told me over Skype to tell all the Fluttershy fans. So I posted it here. :squee:

That said, I'll be swapping my sig back to my World Cup one, when the time comes. :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Yea, he told me over Skype to tell all the Fluttershy fans. So I posted it here. :squee:

That said, I'll be swapping my sig back to my World Cup one, when the time comes. :yay:

yeah i was just on the world cup page and i was like huh? what's going on? but then i was like YAY!!!!!!!!!! like sonic rainboom yay!

Flutters is going for gold!

img-2780719-1-D1Uqhak.png

Thanks to Rorrim'eht Retne for my awsome sig!

Was intrigued by the Johari window so... http://kevan.org/jh/alicorn+fluttershy

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)

Gosh why haven't I joined this club ages ago!!!??  :(

I love Floottershhy!  :squee:  Almost as much as Pankie Pai  :lol:

windswept_by_joellethenose-d6nl92q.jpg

I really hope she can win this!! Fluttershy deserves it!!  :yay:

• Brohoof 5

in my book she is an A ranked character on how well she is and how she stands up for her friends without ever realizing the danger shes in she is very well written and i loved the episode when she acted the oppsiite of how she is i would love to see that again later in the series .

I really hope she starts to develop into an even stronger pony, a pony that won't let anypony use her as a "doormat". If she does reach that point, however, I hope she remains reserved and of course adorable! 

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy has a LOT of untapped potential as a character. I'm hoping the writers work on that in S5 and beyond. I also hope to see her carry on more with her lead role in the Ponytones. I loved that episode.:squee:

662609.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy is still in the lead by 20 votes! :squee::yay:

I just found this song...I just love it. made me tear up a little. :( It was touching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DgbB_uN4Ww

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

YES! Fluttershy made it to the finals. :yay: She'll face off for the Cup against Twi or Pinkie Now. :blush:

EDIT: Woo! I got 1000th post to this topic :squee: Though next person will get 1000th reply. :yay:

EDIT: Also my 200th post to the fan CLub. I think that's an omen. Fluttershy going to Finals, 1000th post and 200th personal post. :blush:

312309.gif

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 3

yes finally I found this I have seen Rarity Applejack and Rainbowdash fan clubs but no Fluttershy its about time I stumbled across this

yes finally I found this I have seen Rarity Applejack and Rainbowdash fan clubs but no Fluttershy its about time I stumbled across this

• Brohoof 1

Sig2.jpg