Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~Taking sketch request~

Kokoripony

Sure thing, Scoots~ Just give me some time I gots loads of sketches to finish up biggrin.png But I'll for sure put your request in since Dashie is my favorite pony ;D

@@Crispy,

Here is your request, Crispy~ Hope you like it and I've noticed after it was done that left leg looks awkward ;_: But I'm too tired to stay awake any longer and I have to work all day tomorrow, so I hope this is okay ;3;~ Enjoy bb

post-12536-0-14282300-1363151356_thumb.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Crispy,

Here is your request, Crispy~ Hope you like it and I've noticed after it was done that left leg looks awkward ;_: But I'm too tired to stay awake any longer and I have to work all day tomorrow, so I hope this is okay ;3;~ Enjoy bb

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love it! 

I completely forgot about making this request.  My work day is way better having seen this.  Great job and thank you very much!

Hello Everypony! Would anyone like a Oc request? I am super bored and I am in need of drawing material img-1267011-1-biggrin.png I've drawn so much Mane 6 lately I just want something new :3 Any takers? 

Could you draw my Snake Pony OC Kaynah?

post-1372-0-65790700-1363152153_thumb.jpg

Also, here is my request:

If you could, could you draw her pregnant and looking down / holding her belly like a mother would?

Late edit: She also is supposed to wear a loin cloth down the front of where her snake parts begin :I

That would be the best thing ever.

Edited by Chigens and Kay

I'm loving your art style! biggrin.png

Could you do my OC? I don't have a pic handy, but heres a description: Her name is Blue Marigold, shes a pegasus with a blue/orange color scheme (light blue body, dark blue mane with orange highlights*), and her cutie mark is a pair of marigolds. She has a friendly, cheerful personality. Her mane style your welcome to have fun with, maybe some fun, girly, anime-like hair-style? But as stated, I'll let you have fun with it (but no mohawks please, lol).

*I know your images are in B&W but I figured i'd include it if you decided to shade it.

Your sketches are amazing man. Would you kindly do a sketch of my OC Dogboots? I think he would look pretty cool with your style. I'm not picky on pose or anything like that but all I ask that the jumpsuit be a little longer so it doesn't look tight on him. Thanks!

post-7513-0-64962200-1363157512_thumb.png

@@HallowsEve,

Sorry it's taking so long to get these request done, guys, I am trying to get as many done as possible before I have to get up tomorrow for work ;__;

Here is your Oc, Hallow~! I hope you like it <3

(psssst guys, I think I am getting better at these pony drawings <3)

post-12536-0-83940800-1363159610_thumb.jpg

Here is your request~! I'm so sorry I didn't get it done in time, I was busy between work and school and it's my Spring Break so I have time to finish some up~

Ohmigosh this is amaaaazing!! Thank you so so much! <3 It's beautiful, and I love the spoon and the mixing bowl with her cutie mark on <3 Thank you so so much!!

@@Cocodrillo

Here ya go~ Sorry it's drawn in blue pencil, it's all I could find near me at the time ;+; Hope you like it! 

::Rushes frantically to start the next one:: (MY SPRING BREAK IS ALMOST OVER ;______wink.png

It's wonderful, just like all the sketches I can see on this page.

Gotta love dem eyes and wings and mane. <3

Thank you.. like very very much. wub.png

It's wonderful, just like all the sketches I can see on this page.

Gotta love dem eyes and wings and mane. <3

Thank you.. like very very much. img-1267775-2-wub.png

You're welcome! I loved the backstory on Suntouched ;3; At first I was going to draw her as she was saving the other pony and her wings burning, but I decided it was too dark and stuck to an original pose XD; ((MORE OR LESS DEPRESSING DRAWING A PONY IN DISTRESS)) 

Ohmigosh this is amaaaazing!! Thank you so so much! <3 It's beautiful, and I love the spoon and the mixing bowl with her cutie mark on <3 Thank you so so much!!

You're welcome <3 I really enjoyed drawing this one~ I took all the three things she liked doing and smashed them together for this :D Glad you like it~! ((would consider getting it vectored because it would look cute as an avatar ; A ; ))

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love it! 

I completely forgot about making this request.  My work day is way better having seen this.  Great job and thank you very much!

; A ; I MADE YOUR DAY? TT u TT THANK YOU~ Again, I'm sorry about that left hoof and I'm glad you like it :3 Have a good day at work or wherever you are :D 

@

Again as I have mentioned in past post,I am sorry it took so long, my spring break is over and i'm using the free time I do have to finish these request as quickly as I possibly can :3

But here ya go! Hope you like it :D

post-12536-0-45866400-1363302404_thumb.jpg

@,

Here you go, Hope I didn't mess anything up ;_: and sorry it took a long time, being a Biology major isn't really giving me loads of time to come on the internet and do things on my spare time XD;;;

post-12536-0-83107600-1363849065_thumb.jpg

@@Kokoripony,

It drawings looks unbelievable. I would love you to draw my Ponysona, Azura!

Here's a reference.

post-3011-0-53827500-1363426808.png

Thanks for drawing it for me, I can't wait to see how it turns out! <3

Edited by Azura

@,

I'm going to end up redoing this one because I messed up his right hoof, but here is a preview of what yours is starting to look like right now. If there is anything you want me to change, please let me know so I can fix it on the new one ;D 

post-12536-0-15362100-1363850734_thumb.jpg