Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I drew Fluttershy! (Wanting Constructive Criticism)

Skar

The eyes are too close, the nose nub is too thick, the wings have no structure, the legs are too long.

Reference this for some help on getting better with structure.

Posted Image

Thanks. Back to the drawing board.

Agreeing with the criticisms people have mentioned before, I will say that it looks nice. The wings look less like pegasus wings and more like Zapdos wings, though. :P

Other than that, it looks nice.

Sorry if my post seems useless. I wanted to comment, but don't know enough about drawing to properly criticize. :­(

Agreeing with the criticisms people have mentioned before, I will say that it looks nice. The wings look less like pegasus wings and more like Zapdos wings, though. :P

Other than that, it looks nice.

Sorry if my post seems useless. I wanted to comment, but don't know enough about drawing to properly criticize. :­(

Crap, they do don't they. Too much Pokemon then -.-

It's good but, the eyes are WAY too close together and the lines aren't very consistent. When doing lineart try and make the basic outline the same size and then the smaller details like eyelashes and lines in the hair also the snout need to be a little bit thinner.

The eyes are too close, the nose nub is too thick, the wings have no structure, the legs are too long.

Reference this for some help on getting better with structure.

Posted Image

I came across this before but I have a horrible time trying to draw ponies. I am going to attempt again :o