Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Plushie news !

Lady Leopardess

So I've been checking out toywiz because I heard about 3 TY MLP ponies coming out! Which they are and are very cute and have fuzzy hair.

While on toywiz I found out that Aurora is doing ALL MANE 6 PONIES! 

Which are suppose to come out in june. I think a lot of you will like them because they are molded manes! 

First time in a long time I"ve preordered something

http://www.toywiz.com/mlpsoft.html

Thoughts?

Excitement?

post-9453-0-12500500-1360829646.jpg

Why do they insist on giving them that awful hair? I understand that part of the appeal of the older generations is being able to brush the mane, but these would look much better if it were a solid piece instead of a tattered mess.

post-9453-0-08653900-1360829719.jpg

The newer ones do look nice, though.

Edited by Circadian
  • Brohoof 1

Man...I want one, well ALL 6, that $85 price tag is pretty darn sweet. Regardless of them looking iffy, it'd be a good way to start my collection of Pony merch. However that delivery cost is terrible. Would cost £112 for the items + delivery. Wonder if BuildaBear is going to be cheap...sometimes its a curse to live in the UK...

So I've been checking out toywiz because I heard about 3 TY MLP ponies coming out! Which they are and are very cute and have fuzzy hair.

While on toywiz I found out that Aurora is doing ALL MANE 6 PONIES! 

Which are suppose to come out in june. I think a lot of you will like them because they are molded manes! 

First time in a long time I"ve preordered something

http://www.toywiz.com/mlpsoft.html

Thoughts?

Excitement?

I'm wondering how much these are going to weigh because my uncle says he may be able to get me them cheaper :P just need to find out the weight to find out how much the shipping is going to be :| Any ideas?

I bought this Pinkie Pie plush yesterday because the Target near me started carrying them. They only had Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Twilight. They all have this wierd spaghetti hair. I get that its for kids so they can brush it and whatnot but it is constantly tangling itself. Mane aside i think it looks better than previous ones. I want one of the new ones. Great way to collect they are only $6. Still not as good as plush made by the fandom. But not terrible.

post-7493-0-73184600-1360855443_thumb.jpg

post-7493-0-81206000-1360855466_thumb.jpg

No more streamer manes. Hallefuckinglujah :P

Buy all the plushies. That Dashie shall be mine, and there will be uber amounts of hugs.

Yes the hugs shall be powerful and excessive. HUG ALL THE PONIES! 

Can't wait till june/july now :L WHY U NO RELEASE SOONER :( hehehe

Man...I want one, well ALL 6, that $85 price tag is pretty darn sweet. Regardless of them looking iffy, it'd be a good way to start my collection of Pony merch. However that delivery cost is terrible. Would cost £112 for the items + delivery. Wonder if BuildaBear is going to be cheap...sometimes its a curse to live in the UK...

I'm wondering how much these are going to weigh because my uncle says he may be able to get me them cheaper :P just need to find out the weight to find out how much the shipping is going to be :| Any ideas?

They seem really excessive on shipping (which I dislike considering how much they overcharge to begin with). I'm in the states and it was 10-11$ for shipping ! So it was 90ish$ for me

The rumor I heard was they'd be 23$ at build a bear. The advantage to that is apparently they come out April 1st. You can try asking on the facebook UK page and look to see if anyone has asked and been answered. US build a bear is good about answering stuff.

Shipping with build a bear isn't done by weight ,it's by how many you get . You can look on their website for more info. (obviously the UK one) 

Yes the hugs shall be powerful and excessive. HUG ALL THE PONIES! 

Can't wait till june/july now :L WHY U NO RELEASE SOONER :( hehehe

Yeah this is the first preordering of pony thing I've done. It does give me a bit of time to make sure I have extra monies though.

Super excited to get all 6 ^_^

my luck will be that they show up at the store I work at though >>; . I hope the beanie baby ones do though ^_^

They seem really excessive on shipping (which I dislike considering how much they overcharge to begin with). I'm in the states and it was 10-11$ for shipping ! So it was 90ish$ for me

The rumor I heard was they'd be 23$ at build a bear. The advantage to that is apparently they come out April 1st. You can try asking on the facebook UK page and look to see if anyone has asked and been answered. US build a bear is good about answering stuff.

Shipping with build a bear isn't done by weight ,it's by how many you get . You can look on their website for more info. (obviously the UK one) 

Yeah this is the first preordering of pony thing I've done. It does give me a bit of time to make sure I have extra monies though.

Super excited to get all 6 ^_^

my luck will be that they show up at the store I work at though >>; . I hope the beanie baby ones do though ^_^

Hmm, I shall do that!...About the weight, I was wondering because I asked my uncle (who lives in NYC) if I could order them and use his house as the delivery address and then for him to send them to me, with me paying the shipping cost (as its going to be way less than what they are charging). 

Hmm, I shall do that!...About the weight, I was wondering because I asked my uncle (who lives in NYC) if I could order them and use his house as the delivery address and then for him to send them to me, with me paying the shipping cost (as its going to be way less than what they are charging). 

you do mean the build a bears right?  If that's the case ,what I recommend is if you're comfortable with it , have him order them unstuffed (you can request that in the notes) then stuff it at your local build a bear (it'll be free to do that) . That way it will be cheaper for him to ship it to you. If they will be in the UK, then if it's same as US shipping they're pretty reasonable. Here it's like 4 something $ for one plush and it's clothes.

Here's a note: The plushies with streamer hair are not the new ones. If you have one of those, you bought one of the old (or, might I say, current) ones.

except for Rarity and Applejack which come out in spring . Still don't know their release date , nor have I seen 10in Fluttershy plush yet. Just the 5in.

you do mean the build a bears right?  If that's the case ,what I recommend is if you're comfortable with it , have him order them unstuffed (you can request that in the notes) then stuff it at your local build a bear (it'll be free to do that) . That way it will be cheaper for him to ship it to you. If they will be in the UK, then if it's same as US shipping they're pretty reasonable. Here it's like 4 something $ for one plush and it's clothes.

except for Rarity and Applejack which come out in spring . Still don't know their release date , nor have I seen 10in Fluttershy plush yet. Just the 5in.

Nah, I meant the other ones. I want to get it as think the $85 tag is reasonable like £8 each heh. I've emailed the company to ask but will probably have to just use buildabear tbh 

Nah, I meant the other ones. I want to get it as think the $85 tag is reasonable like £8 each heh. I've emailed the company to ask but will probably have to just use buildabear tbh 

yeah it's hard to guess how tall/weight they will be. There's also the smaller ones attached to the purses .

The rarity one looks pretty sweet. It's nice to see that they are making them look half way decadent compared to the older works. I'll probably still go with a commission though.

• 4 months later...

This thread is kinda dead, but...

Sorry to ruin the party, but I think THESE ones resemble the show's manes much better than any other:

http://shop.4de.com/franchises/my-little-pony

I am sooooooooooooooooo getting one of those as soon as they come out with Dashie. I'm assuming Dashie will look just as show accurate as those, and it's such a reasonable price!

I know it's already been said here on this thread, but the 4DE ones look SO much better. Forget Hasbro. Their products aren't the best in quality. I'm going with 4DE for some badass looking plushies!

• Brohoof 1

I like the 4DE ones better but I can never find a Rarity plush anywhere besides fan-made ones. So unless they come out with one of her I'm in a bad place.

I really want a Mayor Mare plush...

I WANT ONE!!! I don't have any pony merchandise whatsoever!!! I don't have stickers, wristbands, or toys. NADA!! So I really want one of these. I'll even take one of the Equestria Girls doll if it means getting something.